doctors

Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default doctors

Can anyone help me. Trying to find a doctors, where we live for my medical.
We live in morecambe North west of emgland.

Thank you if anyone can help

Ann Marie
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:44 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

try
www.immi.gov.au

there should be a list there. good luck.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 6:23 am
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is one in Preston.
but I have attached the PDF with all the names on it hopefully
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
doctors.pdf (48.6 KB, 3096 views)
Old Feb 19th 2004, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you both with your help.

Ann Marie
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ta Glenn
Does anyone know what sort of prices we're looking at (2 adults, 2 children 6 and 1?) for the whole caboodle - including xrays etc. Also, just wondering whether to choose Southampton or Chichester?
Old Feb 19th 2004, 8:16 am
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
Ta Glenn
Does anyone know what sort of prices we're looking at (2 adults, 2 children 6 and 1?) for the whole caboodle - including xrays etc. Also, just wondering whether to choose Southampton or Chichester?
£600

ballpark

Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Larissa
Ta Glenn

Larissa

Southampton cost us £50 per adult for x rays at bupa hospital (near general) and £120 per adult and £30 for Oliver for meds with doctor, (top of the town), he is Australian and really nice, studied in WA........anyway meds were very straightforward and no cold spoon for Graham!!!

any more info required, give us a shout

Teresa
Old Feb 19th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Swifts
Larissa

Southampton cost us £50 per adult for x rays at bupa hospital (near general) and £120 per adult and £30 for Oliver for meds with doctor, (top of the town), he is Australian and really nice, studied in WA........anyway meds were very straightforward and no cold spoon for Graham!!!

any more info required, give us a shout

Teresa
Thanks Swifts - I'm just wondering whether to get them booked, as we applied in August (skilled independent) and haven't heard yet... I've just looked at your timeline - how come it was so quick?
Larissa
Old Feb 20th 2004, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to you all who as posted.

Got the cost of the x-ray it will cost £30.00 pounds .And the doctors will cost £95.00 plus £30.00 per blood text, there say one text but could have more. That in preston.

Is that ok the price ?
Good job hubby and the kids do not have to have it done it will cost a lots lol.

Thank you

Ann Marie
Old Feb 20th 2004, 1:23 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Thanks to you all who as posted.

Got the cost of the x-ray it will cost £30.00 pounds .And the doctors will cost £95.00 plus £30.00 per blood text, there say one text but could have more. That in preston.

Is that ok the price ?
Good job hubby and the kids do not have to have it done it will cost a lots lol.

Thank you

Ann Marie
£30 for x-ray is good, we paid £71 in Brighton. Our medicals were £100, including blood test (£50 for our baby son), so I think the quote you have is fair.
Old Feb 20th 2004, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice

We've just paid

2 x adult x-ray £35 each
2 x adult meds £120 each (including blood test and urine test)
3 x kids meds £50 each

Total £460

That was in Harley Street, London, so I was quite pleased with that - I expected more like £700.

We had ours today, very simple: blood pressure, pulse, heart rate eye test, looked at throat, got weight and height checked and that was that. She also checked our x-rays and said all was OK, so hopefully we'll pass!

Good luck with yours.

Cheers
Old Feb 20th 2004, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice

Ann-Marie

Forgot to ask, how come hubby and the kids don't need to get them done? that is if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers
Old Feb 20th 2004, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Slightly off thread but having pc probs(adobe)do any of you kind pepes have the doctors list(meds and x rays) in Word foemat??

Thanks

very muchly!!

cheers

scott
Old Feb 20th 2004, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

Hubby is oz and so are the kids.

Thank you

Ann Marie
Old Feb 20th 2004, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

scott

If you do a search you should find it, I got it a long time ago and can't remember which thread, but I did print it off.

Good luck