Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Doctor/Dentist/Baby Clinic Hillarys area ? Recommendations ?

Doctor/Dentist/Baby Clinic Hillarys area ? Recommendations ?

Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough
Default Doctor/Dentist/Baby Clinic Hillarys area ? Recommendations ?

Hi Can anyone recommend a good doctor and dentist, living in HIllarys at the moment so anyone locally would be great ?
Plus if you know of a baby/toddler clinic that would be great ?
Things you take for granted at home !

Thanks
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all
Default Re: Doctor/Dentist/Baby Clinic Hillarys area ? Recommendations ?

Hi

I can recommend Sorrento Dental Clinic in Seacrest Drive, Sorrento and Seacrest medical centre which is next door to the dental clinic. The local baby clinic closed I think, the closest would probably be Carine behind the State swim, I'm sure the doctor surgery could tell you the closest.

Hope this helps!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:59 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Ther is a medical centre opposite Whitfords shopping centre, called Whitfords Medical centre. I have always found them to be good.

It depends on which side of Hillarys you are living on whether this one or the other one are nearer to you.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

obogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the roughobogk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PepaPig
Hi

I can recommend Sorrento Dental Clinic in Seacrest Drive, Sorrento and Seacrest medical centre which is next door to the dental clinic. The local baby clinic closed I think, the closest would probably be Carine behind the State swim, I'm sure the doctor surgery could tell you the closest.

Hope this helps!
Any doctors or dentists names to mention ?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all

Originally Posted by obogk
Any doctors or dentists names to mention ?
I normally see Dr Gill Christophers at the doctors and Simon (forget his second name!) at the dentist. Both have been excellent in my opinion.