Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do your F@rts smell better in Oz????

Do your F@rts smell better in Oz????

Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do your F@rts smell better in Oz????

ive noticed lately that mine are magic. they have a lot more spice to them. they get me a seat on any bus too.
im feeling kinda proud of them at the mo
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do your F@rts smell better in Oz????

what i was really going to ask is
do your cuts take longer to heal in Oz???????
ive noticed that even a cratch takes ages to heal. its a bit strange?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy

Too be serious for a sec, I stood on a branch whilst I was out walking the dog 10 days ago. It dug into my foot, and then gouged my leg.

At the start there was no problem, both wounds blistered up and were not painful. But I'm getting seriously pissed off that its hurting more and more 10 days later, and its not healing.

Yes I know, I should go see a doctor, but I didn't use that leg much anyway

JTL
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Too be serious for a sec, I stood on a branch whilst I was out walking the dog 10 days ago. It dug into my foot, and then gouged my leg.

At the start there was no problem, both wounds blistered up and were not painful. But I'm getting seriously pissed off that its hurting more and more 10 days later, and its not healing.

JTL
i hop it gets better soon
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

ive noticed lately that mine are magic. they have a lot more spice to them. they get me a seat on any bus too.
im feeling kinda proud of them at the mo

Mine dont smell at all, and i'm not even there yet!
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

i hop
Well thats my plan too

JTL
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by wildmark
Mine dont smell at all, and i'm not even there yet!
u must be royalty
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Well thats my plan too

JTL
a scratch on my hand took about 4 weeks to heal. and mrs soapys coupon looks as if it will never heal but it always looked like that
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:53 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah in warmer climates cuts will always take longer to heal. its to do with ( if I remember correctly) the fact that you lose more salt through sweat and that makes it harder for the body to repair. Something also makes me think that coming from cooler countries means that your blood is thicker or thinner - cant remember - and this contributes. Also why you might tend to sweat more

Wish I had of paid more attention when I was learning that stuff
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seang
Yeah in warmer climates cuts will always take longer to heal. its to do with ( if I remember correctly) the fact that you lose more salt through sweat and that makes it harder for the body to repair. Something also makes me think that coming from cooler countries means that your blood is thicker or thinner - cant remember - and this contributes. Also why you might tend to sweat more

Wish I had of paid more attention when I was learning that stuff
so how do u explain my farts lol
thanx for the info on the cuts though
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:58 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

so how do u explain my farts lol
thanx for the info on the cuts though
farts- coz your a sweety
info may be incorrect but I had to do some of that stuff years ago and remember the instructor telling us about tropical climates and being careful with any scratch or cut.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by seang
farts- coz your a sweety
info may be incorrect but I had to do some of that stuff years ago and remember the instructor telling us about tropical climates and being careful with any scratch or cut.
im glad u had all the info on the cuts. if u had to learn about farts, id be worried
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

JTL
Maybe you should see your doctor, your wound might have got infected.

Katie
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:12 pm
small steps long journey

Originally Posted by KatieStar

Katie
Never mind that - was the branch ok?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by KatieStar

Katie
Yes, Yes, I know...

You sound like Mrs JTL now. Can't a man have a puss oozing swollen leg and foot these days without wimmin moaning at him.

If its not better by tommorrow I'll go see the doc. Promise

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.