Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you want a dog sitter? (WA Area)

Do you want a dog sitter? (WA Area)

Old Feb 10th 2004, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default Do you want a dog sitter? (WA Area)

After Janes thread re baby sitters I thought I would post to see if anyone wanted a dog sitter-during the day, at the weekend, while you are on holiday, for an hour or so during the day for a walk?

I have experience working with all kinds of dogs, volunteer at the local dog rescue centre, can provide a police clearance if necessary and have good rates.

I live in Mandurah so would be looking SOR.

Anyone interested!!?
Old Feb 10th 2004, 7:26 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

maybe baldbutts might be interested

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=baldbutts

Last edited by seang; Feb 10th 2004 at 7:51 am.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:43 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

we would be ...if we ever get a visa...
Old Feb 11th 2004, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

how far in are you?

Where are you in Devon-my parents are in Torquay.

Originally posted by peppi
we would be ...if we ever get a visa...
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:48 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by melaniee
how far in are you?

Where are you in Devon-my parents are in Torquay.
How odd...small world...I live in Newton Abbot about 5 miles outa Torquay

How far in ...I asume you mean with the application...Well they have just taken the application money today so I guess you could say about a year to 18 months...until we need a dog sitter

Last edited by peppi; Feb 13th 2004 at 4:51 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2004, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

I went to school there!

Good luck with it all.

Originally posted by peppi
How odd...small world...I live in Newton Abbot about 5 miles outa Torquay

How far in ...I asume you mean with the application...Well they have just taken the application money today so I guess you could say about a year to 18 months...until we need a dog sitter
Old Feb 15th 2004, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Hi Melanie

A couple of us expat members have joined a dog training club here in Adelaide, they also run a really successful puppy/doggie day care ctre...its really popular and i reckon you'd do really well setting one up...most people feel guilty about going ot work or leaving hteir dogs indoors on their own too much.
My pup really enjoys it. It also helps the dogs to be more sociable.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

stop giving away my business ideas-I'll have too much competition!!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:04 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by melaniee
stop giving away my business ideas-I'll have too much competition!!

Hmmm... British Expat Dogs, now there's an idea...
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I doubt it..from what the owner of our club has said, you cant just open one up. You have to be qualified (might be different in Perth though) and also get permission to do it from the council.

he also took a course to become an animal/dog trainer, which is by no means cheap $3000!!...not sure if you can do one just for "dog kindy" ...i'll ask her tonite as our baby has a class.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by jayr
Hmmm... British Expat Dogs, now there's an idea...

well..theres plenty out here Jayr!!
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

what a surprise!

Originally posted by podgypossum

I doubt it..from what the owner of our club has said, you cant just open one up. You have to be qualified (might be different in Perth though) and also get permission to do it from the council.

he also took a course to become an animal/dog trainer, which is by no means cheap $3000!!...not sure if you can do one just for "dog kindy" ...i'll ask her tonite as our baby has a class.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

glad to be of help
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

starting the dog grooming class next week-one step at a time

Originally posted by podgypossum
glad to be of help
Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck with it...i would like to do the same thing here, but i got plenty of other things on my plate right now.... would love to know how you get on.

Also good to see a dog lover on here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.