Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you think it is enough

Do you think it is enough

Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Do you think it is enough

wanted to ask do you think 10k in the bank is enough money to emmigrate with ?

A X
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:13 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you think it is enough

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil

A X
up to you love. A lot of people have gone with a lot less than that and it looks like we will be one of them. If I remember right someone said not too long ago they came out with £2000, 150 euros and some travellers cheques I think. If they can make it on that then you will be fine on that lot!

Good luck.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Do you think it is enough

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
up to you love. A lot of people have gone with a lot less than that and it looks like we will be one of them. If I remember right someone said not too long ago they came out with £2000, 150 euros and some travellers cheques I think. If they can make it on that then you will be fine on that lot!

Good luck.
Thanks, the choice is this if all goes well and comes through go in dec with 10k or go in March with another 8k ? mmmm

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:16 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, the choice is this if all goes well and comes through go in dec with 10k or go in March with another 8k ? mmmm

A x
March with another 8K. Flights will be cheaper too.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

only you know , do you have work to go to ? , Dec - March isn't long in the scheme of things & obviously the more the better & cheaper to get there

s.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Do you think it is enough

No jobs nowt 4 suitcase me and phil and thats it starting to cack myself to be honest !

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

A X
Hi There,

some friends of ours went to Brisbane 3 years ago with just under 2 grand in their pockets and a couple of rucksacks...Granted Georgina had a job to go to but had no idea about the area or anything......No where to live....I can go on and on. Now 3 years on in Bulimba, good jobs, got residency and as happy as pigs in poo!!!!!!

They have never looked back. Met people in Aus who arrived with a lot less
and hey presto everything turned out grand!!!!!!

Juss