Reload this Page >

Do You Sell /Rent-No defo Job

Do You Sell /Rent-No defo Job

Old Mar 29th 2010, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Matildapommie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do You Sell /Rent-No defo Job

Hi,

Seems I am asking another question! but hope you can give some advice back.

Came back to England before Crash / House market died , got a house to settle children back down and then it went down hill from there.
Looking to go back to Sydney next year (ping pong) and dont know if to sell or try really hard and save some money and rent house out?
Husband can only get poss starts as he is a stonemason and nothing firm in a way of a contract. He has a lot more contacts here in England and so he could be worse off in Sydney.

We are not rich, never will be and have already lost loads from coming back to England . But still think we want to give it ago and think it will be great for the children a better life being outdoors and a new land!. You may think it stupid like the rest of our family but its the old better to have than to have not story.
Thanks
Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all
Default Re: Do You Sell /Rent-No defo Job

Hi there,,no it isnt stupid to want to give it another go,,we are about to return on 14th April,, we came bk and bought house at the peak prices, so cannot sell, so my sis is renting ours out,,we have got to get a loan,,had enough for shipping,flights and some left to take dog bk, but obviously having no jobs yet,we need enough to start off, we wont be extragavent and buy expensive cars etc,, we will cut our cloth accordingly,, best thing to do is ask yourself could you stay in the UK? or do you need to get bk to OZ? we couldnt imagine living here permanently hence why its now or never,visas expire jan 2011.

Good luck on whatever you decide

Bluekipper

ps we are definately not rich either haha
Old Mar 29th 2010, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Matildapommie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do You Sell /Rent-No defo Job

Thanks, I just keep thinking it does not end here and I know it will be very hard. And if we could get my husband to set off before hand and set a home and get a job . We would but we just do not have the funds and if we do rent the house out it will be on small funds we go over with , Good Luck hope it all works out.