Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

do you need help with the TRA?

do you need help with the TRA?

Old Sep 6th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default do you need help with the TRA?

Hi just thought i would let you know about this service!
If like I you cant wait to get to that Oz destination and all thats in your way is that flippin TRA form? Well i came along someone who can help!
I don't know about you but when i phoned migration agents for quotes for just help with the TRA they were all in the thousands. And you have to still do the majority of the work yourself?
but staring at that form i only wished someone could guide me through this or let me see a template, just an idea of what i was to send. As you read on all the sites most people fail first time!
After much research i came along someone who does this service and i am delighted with the guidance and help i have received at a fraction of the cost of migration agents!
The reason i am posting this is... I am sure there are many people like my husband and I who are sitting staring at the TRA from thinking: is this enough? what more can i supply? i have i used the correct terminology?
what is a statutory declaration? the list goes on and on!
We had stared at this form for over a week put together what i though they needed....how wrong was I! Anyway i could go on for ever about the whole stress over the TRA until i came along this person and in just over two weeks i have my application ready to go!
And the most embarrassing thing is my first attempt ...well it is laughable!
So i thought i would let all you TRA confused people there is light at the end of the tunnel!
This is not an advert for some company just a true and honest post about a service i came along....and thank god i did!!
If anyone wants there help pm me and i will glady pass you there email address where you can get in touch with them.
So i hope this helps anyone who are stuck at this point because it is such a relief to see my parcel sitting waiting to go all done and dusted.
At last i can sleep at night knowing thats it is done
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Willij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: do you need help with the TRA?

Yes please - I've already posted a reply to another thread asking for recommendations.

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Hi just thought i would let you know about this service!
If like I you cant wait to get to that Oz destination and all thats in your way is that flippin TRA form? Well i came along someone who can help!
I don't know about you but when i phoned migration agents for quotes for just help with the TRA they were all in the thousands. And you have to still do the majority of the work yourself?
but staring at that form i only wished someone could guide me through this or let me see a template, just an idea of what i was to send. As you read on all the sites most people fail first time!
After much research i came along someone who does this service and i am delighted with the guidance and help i have received at a fraction of the cost of migration agents!
The reason i am posting this is... I am sure there are many people like my husband and I who are sitting staring at the TRA from thinking: is this enough? what more can i supply? i have i used the correct terminology?
what is a statutory declaration? the list goes on and on!
We had stared at this form for over a week put together what i though they needed....how wrong was I! Anyway i could go on for ever about the whole stress over the TRA until i came along this person and in just over two weeks i have my application ready to go!
And the most embarrassing thing is my first attempt ...well it is laughable!
So i thought i would let all you TRA confused people there is light at the end of the tunnel!
This is not an advert for some company just a true and honest post about a service i came along....and thank god i did!!
If anyone wants there help pm me and i will glady pass you there email address where you can get in touch with them.
So i hope this helps anyone who are stuck at this point because it is such a relief to see my parcel sitting waiting to go all done and dusted.
At last i can sleep at night knowing thats it is done
Old Sep 26th 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

PM and karma sent

steve
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:10 am
Just Joined

P & C is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes please going mad trying to decide best way to proceed...any help appreciated.