Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you have a NAB bank account?

Do you have a NAB bank account?

Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:18 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you have a NAB bank account?

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Is it all sorted now?
I think so, just hope my pay goes in on Wed!!!
Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ALMOST 20,000 bank accounts still have uncorrected mistakes five days after a corrupted computer file crippled the National Australia Bank's payment system, causing processing and transaction delays.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 10:38 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Pollyana
ALMOST 20,000 bank accounts still have uncorrected mistakes five days after a corrupted computer file crippled the National Australia Bank's payment system, causing processing and transaction delays.
And yet we all trust computers

Old Nov 29th 2010, 10:44 am
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
And yet we all trust computers
I trust puters fine. It's the idiots that operate/support them that I have the problem with....
Old Jan 31st 2011, 2:11 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Down again. NAB are 'investigating'
Old Jan 31st 2011, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold

I had the same issue, emailed my nephew and this is the official line:

---
To rectify the Internet Banking issues we will be reversing a change that was made to Internet Banking over the weekend. This means that Internet Banking will not be available until later today.

Please assist customers with transactions, where possible, or encourage customers to try again later.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

---
Old Jan 31st 2011, 4:31 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phat-dave
I had the same issue, emailed my nephew and this is the official line:

---
To rectify the Internet Banking issues we will be reversing a change that was made to Internet Banking over the weekend. This means that Internet Banking will not be available until later today.

Please assist customers with transactions, where possible, or encourage customers to try again later.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

---
It's available on my iphone but not the 'puter...gonna start another thread but we have recently decided to cross over to Westpac, hmmmm so far I think we've made a mistake....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...81#post9140781
Old Jan 31st 2011, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Hino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond reputeHino has a reputation beyond repute

Late Friday the 28th, I transferred substantial funds from my 'U Bank' ( NAB ), account into my working account with CBA to cover a payment I have to make tomorrow.

U Bank's web page shows an apology message and my account page shows that the funds left my U Bank account on the 29th, though the funds have not arrived in my CBA account.

I guess that all I can do is do is press control /P and present the printout instead of the promised bank cheque.

I'm not happy Jan......U Bank and NAB can take their lousy 0.5 % 'bonus' and stick it.

All my business will be with CBA from here on in. I guess you get what you pay for.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 4:54 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hino
Late Friday the 28th, I transferred substantial funds from my 'U Bank' ( NAB ), account into my working account with CBA to cover a payment I have to make tomorrow.

U Bank's web page shows an apology message and my account page shows that the funds left my U Bank account on the 29th, though the funds have not arrived in my CBA account.
That sounds like normalish behaviour to me for UBank with a transfer out after COB on a Friday. If I wanted funds in my account on a Monday I wouldn't risk transferring 'late Friday'.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hino

I guess that all I can do is do is press control /P and present the printout instead of the promised bank cheque.

I'm not happy Jan......U Bank and NAB can take their lousy 0.5 % 'bonus' and stick it.

All my business will be with CBA from here on in. I guess you get what you pay for.
As bc said that seems inside the agreed transfer window?

The Ubank apology is to do with re-sending some sms alerts over the weekend.
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:20 am
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Down again. NAB are 'investigating'
I'd be pretty sure that someone on this forum works within the technology team at NAB and has the real juicy story on what the latest screwup was today :-) c'mon, don't be shy. Fess up !
Old Jan 31st 2011, 6:29 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DownUnderPaddy
I'd be pretty sure that someone on this forum works within the technology team at NAB and has the real juicy story on what the latest screwup was today :-) c'mon, don't be shy. Fess up !
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the staff being outsourced to IBM... I'm mean that's always great for morale isn't it.
Old Apr 15th 2011, 4:45 am
Melbourne - NE suburbs

Holy Moly ! So NAB have had a complete payments processing meltdown...AGAIN !!!!

....and the busy Easter period (when they are expecting issues) is not even here yet.

Crayzzeeeeeeee !!
Old Apr 15th 2011, 4:47 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Moly ! So NAB have had a complete payments processing meltdown...AGAIN !!!!

....and the busy Easter period (when they are expecting issues) is not even here yet.

Crayzzeeeeeeee !!
Yup.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=713414
Old Apr 15th 2011, 6:15 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Glad we left them...bl**dy *ssholes! grrrrr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.