Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do you give yourself a time limit?

Do you give yourself a time limit?

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:30 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Do you give yourself a time limit?

I came on this site at 9am, I looked at the clock and said to myself "I will stay on till 10am.

It's now 1.29pm and I'am still logged on

HELP ME!!! Is there no cure!!???:scared:
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

One way flight tickets to UK.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Warrington to Wollongong to Victoria Point (soon)
Thomaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you give yourself a time limit?

Originally posted by janeyray
I came on this site at 9am, I looked at the clock and said to myself "I will stay on till 10am.

It's now 1.29pm and I'am still logged on

HELP ME!!! Is there no cure!!???:scared:
I would say once you start your job (well done getting that by the way) but it doesn't stop me coming on.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:06 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

There is no point in fighting it - just give in and accept that you are addicted and from now on will live your life only through the comings and goings of the Forum.

The only cure is cold turkey and a 12 step programme to stop you logging on ever again.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 6:10 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster

The only cure is cold turkey and a 12 step programme to stop you logging on ever again.
Step 1 - either smash your computer or live in a house with no electricity?

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by karawara88
One way flight tickets to UK.
no chance - I've been back in the UK 10 weeks now and I'm still here!!!

JaneRay, I'm on a 10 min time limit today....I say this every day and it rarely works. Or I say "I'll just read, and not reply" but that rarely works either!

Besides, it's probably taken me more than 10 mins to read the overnight updates of the 'EGO' post!!!