Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do we rent our house or sell it!

Do we rent our house or sell it!

Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do we rent our house or sell it!

Originally Posted by posh10

We are flying out to Melbourne on 15th April when are you off, were are you aiming to live in Melbourne?

Hi Cheryl,

want to go early may, not got jobs yet but travelling for a bit after sorted rental out. we are headin for mornington, mount eliza or mount martha, its lovely there my m8 has been there for 2 years and is loving it !!! where u heading for ??

Diane xx
We are going to Mount Eliza, Langwarrin South (daughter will go to school Baxter/Langwarrin South Woodleigh School starting 29th April). I have family in Mornington and further out near Drouin. We love the area (particularly the back Mount Eliza along Humphries road/ Bellbird road, my dream home would be down there). Need the rate to change and our house to sell in order to buy though

Booked flight because we got fed up ditthering and not living waiting to go. Have a furnished rental in Mornington for a month. No jobs yet thats the scarey bit found getting a job before arriving in country almost impossible

Cheryl
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future

Best of luck to you
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
We are going to Mount Eliza, Langwarrin South (daughter will go to school Baxter/Langwarrin South Woodleigh School starting 29th April). I have family in Mornington and further out near Drouin. We love the area (particularly the back Mount Eliza along Humphries road/ Bellbird road, my dream home would be down there). Need the rate to change and our house to sell in order to buy though

Booked flight because we got fed up ditthering and not living waiting to go. Have a furnished rental in Mornington for a month. No jobs yet thats the scarey bit found getting a job before arriving in country almost impossible

Cheryl
well we only live once, so yes lets go for it, we r sorting job when get there, cant wait so excited bout it all, just want visa and then can just book flights for def !!!! see u in mornington !!!!!!

Diane
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by posh10
well we only live once, so yes lets go for it, we r sorting job when get there, cant wait so excited bout it all, just want visa and then can just book flights for def !!!! see u in mornington !!!!!!

Diane
Thats a definate Diane and PM me if you dont sort out somewhere to stay as I can give you the info of where we are staying and its very reasonable great place to strat whilst looking!.

I can tell that you are much younger than me (40 ) and possibly have no kids because you have a great attitude which you lose when you get on a bit!.

Have fun mate and enjoy your adventure hope everything works out for you. Nice to hear a happy vibe for a change. See you in the pub at mornington over a beer

Cheryl
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

posh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the roughposh10 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Thats a definate Diane and PM me if you dont sort out somewhere to stay as I can give you the info of where we are staying and its very reasonable great place to strat whilst looking!.

I can tell that you are much younger than me (40 ) and possibly have no kids because you have a great attitude which you lose when you get on a bit!.

Have fun mate and enjoy your adventure hope everything works out for you. Nice to hear a happy vibe for a change. See you in the pub at mornington over a beer

Cheryl
OOOOh cheryl

ur my best m8 !!!!! i'm 39, infact 40 THIS JULY an i promised my hub we'd be in oz by time i'm 40. I have a 5 yr old lad too. lol . Think its me oh that has made me think the way i do as he has always been spontaneous in thinking. lol, plus working in A&E for 11 yrs makes u realise 'life is def to short' a box of chocs like forest gump says !!!!! thanks for the offer on accom info and see u for a few in the pub we'l prob need it then lol.

Diane x