Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

do u download the TRA application form?

do u download the TRA application form?

Old Sep 7th 2006, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default do u download the TRA application form?

This may seem a silly question but it dosn,t actually tell you how to get ur hands on a TRA form. I can see that you can veiw it on line but didn,t know if this is to give you an idea of what to expect or if it is acceptable to print it off and use it? Thanks for any replies
Old Sep 7th 2006, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do u download the TRA application form?

Originally Posted by jollyswagman
This may seem a silly question but it dosn,t actually tell you how to get ur hands on a TRA form. I can see that you can veiw it on line but didn,t know if this is to give you an idea of what to expect or if it is acceptable to print it off and use it? Thanks for any replies
Yes you can download the TRA application form yourself. I assume you dont have an agent. When you print it off it doesn't matter if its printed in colour or black and white.
Hope this helps.
Sam and Steve
Old Sep 7th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: do u download the TRA application form?

Originally Posted by samnsam
Yes you can download the TRA application form yourself. I assume you dont have an agent. When you print it off it doesn't matter if its printed in colour or black and white.
Hope this helps.
Sam and Steve
Yes just what i needed to know, thanks for your help. Debbie