To do lists?

Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:26 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Question To do lists?

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a link to the "to do lists? before you leave for Oz kinda thing?

Been doing a search for 20mins & all its coming up with is complete gobbildy gook!!!

Even if you can give me a username of the people who posted them & i can do a search through their threads.

Thanks,
Donna.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Meabel1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To do lists?

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a link to the "to do lists? before you leave for Oz kinda thing?

Been doing a search for 20mins & all its coming up with is complete gobbildy gook!!!

Even if you can give me a username of the people who posted them & i can do a search through their threads.

Thanks,
Donna.

I printed them off ages ago and was reading through them last night.

The username is Carrianne and the thread is "All the info you need part 1" and there are parts 2 and 3 also.

another one is by "yafm" and called " Hope this is helpful "

Good luck!!

Z
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:49 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meabel1
I printed them off ages ago and was reading through them last night.

The username is Carrianne and the thread is "All the info you need part 1" and there are parts 2 and 3 also.

another one is by "yafm" and called " Hope this is helpful "

Good luck!!

Z

Thankyou very much z very helpfull
I hope i have enough ink in my printer!!
Donna.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Meabel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou very much z very helpfull
I hope i have enough ink in my printer!!
Donna.
I made the mistake of printing off the whole of each thread, which were between 7 and 15 pages long!!

Z
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Donna.

Here ya go Donna

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=part+1

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=part+2

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=part+3

D D
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Some useful stuff there, thanks, I missed it the first time around
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

Thanks,
Donna.

movingdownunder.com they have lists of all you need to organise
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

I,ve got one get visa and bugger off.

dave
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:29 pm

Thanks DD

Jimtrish-thanks, thats a top website!!

Ive got so much to do,heads spinning dont know where to start!

Donna.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

after all this time and your now just looking at the lists of things to do
u better get your finger oot
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by soapy
after all this time and your now just looking at the lists of things to do
u better get your finger oot
Thankyou for your constructive reply soapy!!

Donna.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou for your constructive reply soapy!!

Donna.
ha ha ha sorry, i just thought u2 would have your cases packed already
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:01 pm

ha ha ha sorry, i just thought u2 would have your cases packed already
Packing cases,nae bother! everything else,ma heids still firmly lodged up ma butt

Ps,Malky said to tell you,you drew 1 each with Barca tonight

Donna.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Packing cases,nae bother! everything else,ma heids still firmly lodged up ma butt

Ps,Malky said to tell you,you drew 1 each with Barca tonight

Donna.
tell him thanx, i just watched it live, think i better get myself ready for work now. but theres no one to brag to. thats one thing he will miss here. going to work and missing the banter
btw i think this forum has had a wee lift this week with some of the good news u have had. i dont know if youve noticed but the posts are a bit more light hearted since
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:10 pm

tell him thanx, i just watched it live, think i better get myself ready for work now. but theres no one to brag to. thats one thing he will miss here. going to work and missing the banter
btw i think this forum has had a wee lift this week with some of the good news u have had. i dont know if youve noticed but the posts are a bit more light hearted since

Thats nice to know mate!! tuff year all round, but onwards!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.