Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Old May 9th 2004, 12:16 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Default Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Hi all

We are also hoping to go STNI to Victoria but we are just on the first stage Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Martin & Angie
Old May 9th 2004, 12:31 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

If applying as a tradesman - yes.

Jeremy

Originally posted by connollys.home
Hi all

We are also hoping to go STNI to Victoria but we are just on the first stage Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Martin & Angie
Old May 9th 2004, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need TRA if I do get STNI

Hi all

Martin & Angie

I quote from the acceptance sheet provided from Victoria:
One of the conditions requested

"Your skills in the above occupation (nominated by you) being assessed as comparable to Australian requirements."

We posted our Acceptance sheet with the Skills assesment to the TRA for extra cover, if you have the correct proof of occupation you should have no problem.
Old May 9th 2004, 3:35 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up STIN panel

hi all can someone post the doc's sent to them by the STIN panel if they were accepted for state nomination.

Ta Martin & Angie
Old May 9th 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STIN panel

hi all can someone post the doc's sent to them by the STIN panel if they were accepted for state nomination.

Ta Martin & Angie

Sorry,
Not allowed to, they are just basic word documents and anyone could proably alter them, if they were clever enough I would have thought.
And also I wouldnt want to upset them nice people at the
VIC SMU.

Good luck though