Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do i need to do anything with my visa, i now have my married name visa was in maiden

Do i need to do anything with my visa, i now have my married name visa was in maiden

Old Jan 19th 2010, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

lisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nicelisas is just really nice
Default Do i need to do anything with my visa, i now have my married name visa was in maiden

I lived on the gold coast in 2007/2008, I have a permanent residency visa. We came back to the UK last year and are going back to OZ in about a month.

My question is, I got married last august and changed my passport to my married name and have my old passport with the visa and my maiden name in it safe for my journey back. Does anybody know if I will get any problems at the airport and immigration in OZ as the names are different or is this something they are used to and have a procedure for it.

Thx for any help,

Lisa
Old Jan 19th 2010, 1:37 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do i need to do anything with my visa, i now have my married name visa was in mai

asked twice

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650038
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do i need to do anything with my visa, i now have my married name visa was in mai

Originally Posted by JAJ
Well, in that case this thread is closed.