Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Do i laugh, cry or crack open the CHAMPS!!!

Do i laugh, cry or crack open the CHAMPS!!!

Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do i laugh, cry or crack open the CHAMPS!!!

After what seems like a lifetime from lodging the bond today our lovely postie has left a yellow envelope on my mat... and guess what !!! The visa`s have been granted

Timeline before i`m asked...
Visa acknowledged 21/05/03
Med & Police check 04/02/04
Bond request 28/04/04
Bond lodged 11/06/04
Visa Granted 13/07/04

Will catch up with you all later but have to go on school run oh and then off to get the champs in the fridge. It seems weird because i haven`t told anyone yet apart from you guys.

footie xxxx

Last edited by footie chick; Jul 20th 2004 at 3:18 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Do i laugh, cry or crack open the CHAMPS!!!

WOW!! You lucky thing, your postman comes early.

Congratulations and have a drink on me.

Lindsey
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:24 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
So, that will be you at the school gates this afternoon, fissed as a part, will it???

good news.....when do you go?

sue
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Footie. Now the fun begins.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:31 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Footie

Were you skilled sponsored? Crack it open!!

Walla
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:31 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

fantastic news trace..... no one deserves it more.....

much love
boomie
xx xx
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

bamboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default congats

congrats, congrats , brill

i know how u feel, done the same thing this time last year and have been here since last august. all the best

cats
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Footie!!!

When are you coming over? Don't get too drunk tonight! It is a brilliant feeling isn't it!!!!

Hazel.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by footie chick
After what seems like a lifetime from lodging the bond today our lovely postie has left a yellow envelope on my mat... and guess what !!! The visa`s have been granted

Timeline before i`m asked...
Visa acknowledged 21/05/03
Med & Police check 04/02/04
Bond request 28/04/04
Bond lodged 11/06/04
Visa Granted 13/07/03

Will catch up with you all later but have to go on school run oh and then off to get the champs in the fridge. It seems weird because i haven`t told anyone yet apart from you guys.

footie xxxx
Tracie
Thats great new mate. I have been waiting for your got it post for ages - about time to

What are you going to do - have you decided?

debsx
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooooo pleased for you Footie!
Best news in ages. I'll even crack open a bottle myself in your honour

Hope to see you soooooon

Love & hugs

Polly
xxxxx
Old Jul 20th 2004, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent News, Congratulations, Another on the way.

GOOD LUCK "Enjoy the Champers"

Helen
Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:00 am
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Congratulations Footie - Now the fun really begins!!

Cheers and best wishes

Sam&Andy
Old Jul 20th 2004, 8:05 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

I'm so pleased for you!!! Still in shock? Dont worry - it wears off. LOL
Have a great day celebrating!

W.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news Footie... I bet you don't know what to say!

Hope Kevin is feeling a bit more optimistic about coming now and that you are too.

See you soon hopefully

T xx
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:18 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'll even crack open a bottle myself in your honour
Any excuse

Congrats Fottie. Great news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.