dmf

Old Feb 21st 2004, 7:51 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dmf

Hows it going ? the plumber.......still stuck in Blighty!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:00 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dmf

Originally posted by plumber
Hows it going ? the plumber.......still stuck in Blighty!

did I miss something????
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:02 am
Next stop Gold coast

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
did I miss something????

dmf .....does'nt talk anymore !
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:03 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber
dmf .....does'nt talk anymore !

oh....dmf is 'someone' !! and theres me thinking you were calling us dumb motherf#####s!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2004, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

I think dmf is in Brissy.
Old Feb 21st 2004, 9:22 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Hi, dmf here (by the way dmf are my initials). Plumber, I do still contribute occasionally - if you have any questions please ask away - I will help if I can. I sign on most evenings
(watching tv with laptop! - sad I know but its the best time to send e-mails without the kids bothering me).

We have been here 6 months and things are still going well. It is extremely hot at the moment. All I can say is thank god we have air con - we haven't been out all day except to go swimming or greet people when they have been round. Apparently it is expected to cool down next week.

I had a girls expat lunch yesterday - 5 of us who have all arrived with the last 6 months. We had a good laugh.

Plumber - what stage are you at? I thought your member name was plumber39?

Good luck to those still waiting - it is worth the wait.

Dawn
Old Feb 21st 2004, 10:34 am
Next stop Gold coast

Hi dmf,

Me and the family doing fine, had the meds requested which we have had done at Riverside pratice,shrewsbury.

Sold the house wk before chrismas ( only took 17 mnth's) that was hard going ( lot's of time wasters etc) but we're over that now and looking forward to geting visa's soon . If we can get them in the next couple of mnth's were going to try and be on the goldcoast by August.

Are you still renting or have you taken the plunge and brought?
How is the housing market going , has it started to cool abit yet?

We're going to rent for a while , do a bit of traveling , find so where nice to settle.

Nice to hear you and family doing well !

all the best plumber ( formally known as plumber39 )

Last edited by plumber; Feb 21st 2004 at 10:37 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 10:37 am
Next stop Gold coast

thank's again for reply, may see you in August sometime!

all the best plum!