Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dizzy blonde joke

dizzy blonde joke

Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:00 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default dizzy blonde joke

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint.
He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK. She replies yes.

He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.
He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat.
She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said....

.... I love this...

FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS
Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:04 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all
Default Re: dizzy blonde joke

do you know, i nearly posted a blonde joke on here a few weeks back but wasn't brave enough to do it.....

well done!!!!

and good luck!!

Originally posted by johanne
This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint.
He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK. She replies yes.

He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.
He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat.
She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said....

.... I love this...

FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS
Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:24 pm

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by scutterUK
do you know, i nearly posted a blonde joke on here a few weeks back but wasn't brave enough to do it.....

well done!!!!

and good luck!!

thats ok im blonde...i just paint my roots black for full effect
Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:37 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

thats ok im blonde...i just paint my roots black for full effect

LOL

that's ok then. you're allowed.
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:02 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

well done!!!!

and good luck!!

c'mon then!! spit it out!! (the joke you fool!)
Old Oct 25th 2003, 10:28 pm
life begins again...

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

you'll have to wait til monday i'm affraid. it's on my works email.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:26 am
life begins again...

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

ok you asked for it! ...

Blind Man's Blonde Joke

A blind man enters a lesbian bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender in a loud voice, "Hey bartender, you wanna hear a dumb blonde joke?"!!!

The bar immediately falls deathly quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things...

1 - The bartender is a blonde woman.

2 - The bouncer is a blonde woman.

3 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional
weightlifter.

4 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler, and

5 - I'm a 6 foot, 200 lb. blonde woman with a PhD., a black belt in karate and a very bad attitude! Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still want to tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and says;

"Naaaah . . . not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
Old Oct 27th 2003, 10:43 am

ok you asked for it! ...

Blind Man's Blonde Joke

A blind man enters a lesbian bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender in a loud voice, "Hey bartender, you wanna hear a dumb blonde joke?"!!!

The bar immediately falls deathly quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things...

weightlifter.

5 - I'm a 6 foot, 200 lb. blonde woman with a PhD., a black belt in karate and a very bad attitude! Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still want to tell that joke?"

haha nice one scutter
Old Oct 27th 2003, 11:08 am
life begins again...

haha nice one scutter

yeah it gave me a giggle when i first read it.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Whingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really niceWhingin Pom is just really nice

ok you asked for it! ...

Blind Man's Blonde Joke

weightlifter.

Superb.

And spot on, my wife is blonde and I have to explain all my jokes to her.
Old Oct 27th 2003, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

lol!!! I am blonde and from Essex
Old Oct 27th 2003, 4:04 pm
life begins again...

Originally posted by debsy
lol!!! I am blonde and from Essex
i'm not saying one word, i'm sure you're quite normal really and not at all like the media makes you out to be....?
Old Oct 27th 2003, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

I don't wear white shoes though Scutter!!! Whilst I was in the UK this summer I took the kids for a day out to Peter Pans playground at Southend. I met Linda (can't remember her surname) who plays Tracey in Birds of a Feather. I told her that she had a lot to answer for !!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2003, 8:11 pm
life begins again...

Originally posted by debsy
I don't wear white shoes though Scutter!!! Whilst I was in the UK this summer I took the kids for a day out to Peter Pans playground at Southend. I met Linda (can't remember her surname) who plays Tracey in Birds of a Feather. I told her that she had a lot to answer for !!!!!
excellent story! well there's nothing wrong with being blonde or from essex. However, being blonde and from doncaster WOULD be something to be ashamed of!