Reload this Page >

DIY laundry in Ashfield or Sydney

DIY laundry in Ashfield or Sydney

Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

lonelysin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DIY laundry in Ashfield or Sydney

HI there,

Anyone here knows any DIY laundry and dry cleaning shops where you slot in coins, wash & dry yourself in ashfield or sydney area?

thank you.

LS
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIY laundry in Ashfield or Sydney

Originally Posted by lonelysin
HI there,

Anyone here knows any DIY laundry and dry cleaning shops where you slot in coins, wash & dry yourself in ashfield or sydney area?

thank you.

LS
Look here:

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search...ield&stateId=1
Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:43 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

There's one in Croydon, one suburb away from Ashfield.

Peter
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Peter,

By the way, do you have the address or contact number of the shop?

cheers,
LS

Originally Posted by ptlabs
There's one in Croydon, one suburb away from Ashfield.

Peter
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Peter,

By the way, do you have the address or contact number of the shop?

cheers,
LS
If you care to click on the link I gave you, it gives you all the Laundromats addresses and phone numbers in your area...... Plus a map to show you exactly where they are.

I didn't just give you a link to Yellow pages - I actually put some effort in to finding exactly what you needed.

Last edited by NickyC; Aug 18th 2006 at 6:24 am.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi Nickyc,

thanks for the link. I did went to the page but it was full of laudry shops.

What I need is a specific shop that provides DIY laundry+dryer.
I believe not all the shops provides DIY instead they charge a very expensive service.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by nickyc
If you care to click on the link I gave you, it gives you all the Laundromats addresses and phone numbers in your area...... Plus a map to show you exactly where they are.

I didn't just give you a link to Yellow pages - I actually put some effort in to finding exactly what you needed.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Nickyc,

thanks for the link. I did went to the page but it was full of laudry shops.

What I need is a specific shop that provides DIY laundry+dryer.
I believe not all the shops provides DIY instead they charge a very expensive service.

Thank you.
They are not 'laundry shops' - they are laundromats or laundrettes - which are places where you go to do your own laundry. One is even called 'Summer Hill Coin-op Laundry'.

In laundromats you can either do it yourself (feed the machines with your own money and watch the clothes go round) or leave it for the staff to do.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

thanks nickyc!

Originally Posted by nickyc
They are not 'laundry shops' - they are laundromats or laundrettes - which are places where you go to do your own laundry. One is even called 'Summer Hill Coin-op Laundry'.

In laundromats you can either do it yourself (feed the machines with your own money and watch the clothes go round) or leave it for the staff to do.