Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

dive clubs in perth

dive clubs in perth

Old Sep 4th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Northern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to allNorthern-Monkey is a name known to all
Default dive clubs in perth

Is anyone a member of a dive club in Perth, or know any that are any good,
Ive googled a load and they all look ok, but i wanna know if anyone is a member and can recommend one for me, also i need to get all my kit, so any shops would be greatly appreciated, I'm a advanced diver that has, deep, wreck, drift, and navigation as my specialties.

check my last dive out...http://www.flickr.com/photos/5453250...7594117951379/
Old Sep 4th 2006, 1:51 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: dive clubs in perth

A friend of mine used to work in the dive school on Rottnest, seemed quite impressed with the set up there.

Have noticed one in Freo too, can't remember the name though, sorry.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 12:13 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Northern-Monkey
Is anyone a member of a dive club in Perth, or know any that are any good,
Ive googled a load and they all look ok, but i wanna know if anyone is a member and can recommend one for me, also i need to get all my kit, so any shops would be greatly appreciated, I'm a advanced diver that has, deep, wreck, drift, and navigation as my specialties.

check my last dive out...http://www.flickr.com/photos/5453250...7594117951379/
Northern Monkey, we are members of SCUBA2. It's great. The best things about it are it's not tied to any school, most divers are quite experienced and, unlike a lot of the dive clubs here in Perth it's not all about how many crays you can catch.

Site under development but some info here: http://www.scuba2.asn.au/
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

henke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant futurehenke has a brilliant future

Off topic, sorry.

NM, did you get the message I sent to you about the walls??

Henke?