British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Disney on Ice? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/disney-ice-306034/)

madsad May 31st 2005 11:25 am

Disney on Ice?

Hello,

Has anyone taken their kiddies to see Disney on Ice-Princess Classics? I seen it advertised over the weekend & there showing it at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
My youngest Louise absolutely loves the whole princess thing & i wondered if anyone had seen it & was it worth taking my girls to see it?

Donna.

CK2B May 31st 2005 1:37 pm

Re: Disney on Ice?

Hi Donna

havn't been to the Princess Classic show but have taken our girls to 3 different Disney on Ice shows over the years and all have been well worth going to, they put on a fairly impressive show. Be warned though that the mercandise on sale is expensive so worth having a little chat with the kids before going in if you don't want to be ripped off!

Enjoy,
CK

oshel May 31st 2005 1:53 pm

[I've seen Toy Story on ice and it was brilliant. Only thing was there were loads of kids hanging around!!! That honestly didn't occur to me when I booked it, it just looked really cool!! :) :)

Jaykay Jun 1st 2005 2:25 am

Me and my sister are taking our kids in the school holidays (beginning of July). This is in Melbourne. My sister took her kids last year and she thought it was great, so I've only got her word on it.

Let's hope she's right :rolleyes:

Neil S Jun 1st 2005 3:48 am

We're taking our son to the Rod Laver Arena in July - might see you Jaykay. My son has already met the Little Mermaid in Disneyworld last year, so he's looking forward to it.

Jaykay Jun 1st 2005 3:53 am

Originally Posted by Neil S
We're taking our son to the Rod Laver Arena in July - might see you Jaykay. My son has already met the Little Mermaid in Disneyworld last year, so he's looking forward to it.

Hi Neil

We're going to the Saturday morning session (10.00 I think) and we'll probably carry on into town after that for some lunch. Might end up at the Crown so the kids can play in the games area and also eat some junk food upstairs :rolleyes:

Amanda&Paul Jun 1st 2005 5:39 am

We're going on the Monday - the kids can't wait. These shows are well worth it - go, enjoy!! :)

renth Jun 1st 2005 5:40 am

I took the kids to see Sleeping Beauty on ice, it was great. I'd never smoked ice before
;)

mand8002 Jun 1st 2005 5:49 am

We are going to see it on Sunday June 19th. Looking forward to it as we love the disney princesses. Kids especially looking forward to it, even the 18 yr old !

madsad Jun 1st 2005 6:03 am

Sounds great :D Im sure my girls will love it,tried booking the tickets online but cant, have to go & get them at Myer!
Looking forward to it now ;)
Thanks for the feedback everybody!

Donna.

JackTheLad Jun 1st 2005 6:39 am

Originally Posted by madsad
Sounds great :D Im sure my girls will love it,tried booking the tickets online but cant, have to go & get them at Myer!

Donna.

Hi Donna,

When you go to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, if possible, leave your car at the train station and take the train to Boondall. Traffic to and from the venue is a nightmare. :eek:

Enjoy the show.

Cheers,
Mrs JTL

Neil S Jun 1st 2005 10:02 am

Hi Jaykay,

We'll probably see you coming out as we are going in. We are booked for the 2.30pm session.

Neil

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Hi Neil

We're going to the Saturday morning session (10.00 I think) and we'll probably carry on into town after that for some lunch. Might end up at the Crown so the kids can play in the games area and also eat some junk food upstairs :rolleyes:

madsad Jun 1st 2005 10:06 am

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Hi Donna,

When you go to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, if possible, leave your car at the train station and take the train to Boondall. Traffic to and from the venue is a nightmare. :eek:

Enjoy the show.

Cheers,
Mrs JTL

Ok,thanks for that ;)

Donna.

Darren&Leanne Jun 1st 2005 11:40 am

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.

hiya madsad
why couldnt you get them online?????and which mayer store are you getting them from????????
leanne

madsad Jun 1st 2005 11:47 am

Originally Posted by leannefr
hiya madsad
why couldnt you get them online?????and which mayer store are you getting them from????????
leanne

Hi Leanne,

The website said we couldnt buy the tickets online for Brisbane but you can for Melbourne :confused: even tried going through the Ticketek online & they said the same.Hubby phoned & they told us Myer were selling the tickets.

We are going to Myers in Strathpine to get them ;)

Donna.