Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Disillusionment (is that a word?)

Disillusionment (is that a word?)

Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:34 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Disillusionment (is that a word?)

Hi peeps, this is me having a moan about the world (read Australian companies) who are ruining my nights.
My hubby has been offered a job in Perth (back in October) and we are STILL waiting on the company to finalise the contracts so we can apply for the visa (457, yes, yes, I know not the best one to have, but I'm just pleased to have the chance to go) and GO.
I've done as much prep work as I can, and stupidly have handed in my my notice and am now stuck, can't book anything, can't finalise anything because we're stuck in limbo.
I'm so disillusioned that I couldn't even face going into work today so pulled a sickie for the first time in years. I should be getting on with some house DIY (we're gonna rent our house for the first while) but am just watching telly and browsing here.
HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP.