Dimia Want Meds

Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default Dimia Want Meds

Hi just had a telephone call from the agent in oz and Dimia are asking when they will receive the meds.

They should receive them in the next few days,sent by courier tnt
Is this a good sign what do you think
cheers task
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:39 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Dimia Want Meds

Sounds good to me! At least they are checking your file. When was the cut off date? I mean, what date did DIMA want to have the meds by?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:43 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by task
Hi just had a telephone call from the agent in oz and Dimia are asking when they will receive the meds.

cheers task
sounds good to me, good luck
Old Nov 10th 2005, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Sounds good to me! At least they are checking your file. When was the cut off date? I mean, what date did DIMA want to have the meds by?
Hi Claire,
meds were requested at the beginning of oct but because of our shift system we could only see the doc on the 27 oct, He sent them to Sydney on the 8th Nov,so they should receive them soon.
task
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:36 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Hi Claire,
meds were requested at the beginning of oct but because of our shift system we could only see the doc on the 27 oct, He sent them to Sydney on the 8th Nov,so they should receive them soon.
task
I was thinking why Dima would ask for them. We had a date we had to get them to Australia by - did you?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

cheers task
Sounds good news to me. Good luck.