Dimia Visit

Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough
Default Dimia Visit

hi has anyone had the dimia visit there place of work if so what sort of questions do they as and do they give notice of there arrive :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dimia Visit

They did not visit my Hubby's work.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

autra will become famous soon enoughautra will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ambermax
hi has anyone had the dimia visit there place of work if so what sort of questions do they as and do they give notice of there arrive :scared: :scared: :scared:
Hi , My husband had a DIMIA visit, it was a guy called Ian, that worked for Australian immigration in London, he phoned us on the Monday evening about 5.15, he wonted to see my husband at work the next day, but as my husband was working out of town, he visited him on the Thursday, at the out of town job, were he took photos and filled in a form and asked questions.The visit may be due to my husband being self employed.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:27 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

I have heard of this happening, try doing a search to see if anything crops up. Does you parterner/husband's work know that he is leaving?
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by autra
Hi , My husband had a DIMIA visit, it was a guy called Ian, that worked for Australian immigration in London, he phoned us on the Monday evening about 5.15, he wonted to see my husband at work the next day, but as my husband was working out of town, he visited him on the Thursday, at the out of town job, were he took photos and filled in a form and asked questions.The visit may be due to my husband being self employed.
hi
did your husband have an agent
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

hi
did your husband have an agent
yes Australian migration solutions
Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by autra
yes Australian migration solutions

hi
just wondered if only self employed or people without agents were checked r is it just random
Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

hi
just wondered if only self employed or people without agents were checked r is it just random
my husband did ask , and the DIMIA guy said it was random, but can not be to sure at that, as we have never known anybody else have a visit. but then again everybody we now thats going to Aus is employed.