Reload this Page >

Was DIMIA Closed Yesterday?

Was DIMIA Closed Yesterday?

Old May 18th 2004, 6:31 am
Just Joined

ozaspirant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Was DIMIA Closed Yesterday?

Hello,

Was DIMIA closed yesterday... ie. Adelaide Cup Day? Just curious as was expecting a mail.

Regards

ozaspriant
Old May 18th 2004, 8:30 am
Wishing on a star...

cherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud ofcherry6 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Was DIMIA Closed Yesterday?

Dont know about DIMIA in Adelaide, but I have rung Perth and got the ansaphone god knows how many times since Friday, and they dont return my calls. Most frustrating!

Originally posted by ozaspirant
Hello,

Was DIMIA closed yesterday... ie. Adelaide Cup Day? Just curious as was expecting a mail.

Regards

ozaspriant
Old May 18th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Vicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond reputeVicky88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, Monday was a public holiday in Adelaide for Adelaide Cup day.