dilemma

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice
Default dilemma

Weve got our leaving party booked for the 7th of july.Our house has just fell through and has gone back on the market.What a bloody nightmare.Do you think it matters that were still gonna be here hopefully only 2 months after.I feel a fraudxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:51 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of
Default Re: dilemma

no, I dont think so. your friends and family will understand. I've read so many posts like this recently. selling a house is so bloody stressful and also unpredicatable. Chin up and get on to your estate agents, to make sure they give it prize place in the front of their window.

good luck with everything
bec
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing you can do about it really is there! Don't feel bad, it's not your fault.
Lots of people plan their parties weeks ahead of their departure anyway, to get it out the way and concentrate on other things. We had ours about two or three weeks before actually flying out, but only because that was the best weekend to do it on,not because it would have been bad to do it sooner.

Chin up! It will all come together some how.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Thanks for your replys.I have rang 4 estate agents and given them all the opportunity if they have got any buyers that are in the position to move so fingers croossed.Cause im stressedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

There's nothing you can do about. Selling houses is a nightmare. I'm sure your friends and family will understand.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

I think it's probably a good idea to have it way in advance. I've put mine off waiting for confirmation of job offer and visa etc. Looking at it now due to holidays and other commitments we are probably not going to get a leaving party or we'll upset someone.
Sorry about the house, know how you feel, mine's not fallen through but they've just put completion dates back again :curse: have given them an ultimatum now either complete or I've had it
Shippers coming Thurs and Fri, still cleaning and sorting stressed and fed up to put it mildly :curse:
Good luck hope you sell again soon x
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:39 pm
skye

Originally Posted by sals
I think it's probably a good idea to have it way in advance. I've put mine off waiting for confirmation of job offer and visa etc. Looking at it now due to holidays and other commitments we are probably not going to get a leaving party or we'll upset someone.
Sorry about the house, know how you feel, mine's not fallen through but they've just put completion dates back again :curse: have given them an ultimatum now either complete or I've had it
Shippers coming Thurs and Fri, still cleaning and sorting stressed and fed up to put it mildly :curse:
Good luck hope you sell again soon x
Hi Sals...... so when do you complete.... I have been clearing down today too!

Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your replys,we cleared off to spain a fortnight ago.Were thinking about going away for another week ,to leave the stress behindxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by skye
Hi Sals...... so when do you complete.... I have been clearing down today too!
sorry to nick your thread but hi Skye I'm not sure? still pushing for this Friday but told them if it's not done by next Friday I'm pulling out. That should spur some action hopefully
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:29 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

You know, it might actually be a good thing. You'll probably enjoy your leaving do more knowing it's not going to be sad and full of goodbyes