Dilemma??

Old Jun 6th 2004, 11:46 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Dilemma??

How soon after sending the medicals, are you requested to pay the $100k bond !

+ i havent read any threads on this topic on here as yet, cos we havent been at this stage until now ...ISH ! lol

WHats the best format for paying the bond, and with which state is currently best to lodge bond, as i understand , although we are going to Brissy ! we can lodge the bond pretty much anywhere !>???

Thanks , oh and why do the buggers only give you 49 days to stump up the dosh !
Old Jun 6th 2004, 2:48 pm
Oz bound I hope

EricB is an unknown quantity at this point

We were asked for Med and PC on the 4th April. These were already winging their merry way at the time so Bond was requested earlier than would be expected - 18th May.

The Form 1134 didn't turn up from Adelaide till the end of May. Have to admit to getting worried!

We have forwarded our bond money via HIFX to the treasury, you are right any State treasury will do no matter what destination.
The time limit on our letter is given as 28 days NOT 49. Having said this it appears to be 28 days from the date given for last return of Meds etc giving us more breathing space, i.e. to early July.

the following has a full list of contacts: -

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=155

From other threads only NSW seems to have a downloadable form, the rest need contacting first.

Available here.

http://www.tcorp.nsw.gov.au/resource...Form_Feb04.pdf

I understand some states may give better interest rates.

I think we made a wise choice in arranging a flexible advance with our building society well in advance of this. I don't think we could have met the deadline otherwise.

hope this helps.
Old Jun 6th 2004, 3:43 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by EricB
We were asked for Med and PC on the 4th April. These were already winging their merry way at the time so Bond was requested earlier than would be expected - 18th May.

The Form 1134 didn't turn up from Adelaide till the end of May. Have to admit to getting worried!

We have forwarded our bond money via HIFX to the treasury, you are right any State treasury will do no matter what destination.
The time limit on our letter is given as 28 days NOT 49. Having said this it appears to be 28 days from the date given for last return of Meds etc giving us more breathing space, i.e. to early July.

the following has a full list of contacts: -

http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=155

From other threads only NSW seems to have a downloadable form, the rest need contacting first.

Available here.

http://www.tcorp.nsw.gov.au/resource...Form_Feb04.pdf

I understand some states may give better interest rates.

I think we made a wise choice in arranging a flexible advance with our building society well in advance of this. I don't think we could have met the deadline otherwise.

hope this helps.

Eric superb POST thanks , ive C+P to email and mailed to my better half, she is better at the nittygritty stuff thanks so much
Old Jun 6th 2004, 4:09 pm
Oz bound I hope

EricB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Eric superb POST thanks , ive C+P to email and mailed to my better half, she is better at the nittygritty stuff thanks so much
You are most welcome. Glad to know I occasionally get something right!