Dilema

Old Dec 5th 2004, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

freshstart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dilema

Bit of a dilema - I am with an aussie and he wants to live in Oz, wheras I want to live in UK. I spent a year in Oz before - mainly adelaide and Perth and missed 'Britism' The things I believe I will miss include the following -
Humour, culture, buildings

I can't determin whether location and being in the place you love is more important than the person you love - there are always more people - or is there?
Old Dec 5th 2004, 8:14 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Dilema

Originally Posted by freshstart
Bit of a dilema - I am with an aussie and he wants to live in Oz, wheras I want to live in UK. I spent a year in Oz before - mainly adelaide and Perth and missed 'Britism' The things I believe I will miss include the following -

I can't determin whether location and being in the place you love is more important than the person you love - there are always more people - or is there?

Its very hard, but unfortunately only a question you can answer. Perhaps some time apart will help you decide??
Old Dec 5th 2004, 8:20 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by freshstart

We have Humour and Buildings in OZ.
Whats culture?

Old Dec 5th 2004, 8:29 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
Whats culture?
I see you are at last gaining some insight

G