Digital Radios

Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:57 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Digital Radios

Is it worth buying one for Oz and can you get the world service on it?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:07 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Digital Radios

Originally Posted by fraser
Is it worth buying one for Oz and can you get the world service on it?
I am ashamed for knowing the answer to this but no, Aus. won't be getting digital radio for a bit. - well that's what the guy in the shop told me.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:09 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baconmaster
I am ashamed for knowing the answer to this but no, Aus. won't be getting digital radio for a bit. - well that's what the guy in the shop told me.
Don't be ashamed you've saved me a few $, have some K
Old Jul 14th 2005, 12:13 pm
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

many thanks. I nearly bought one myself in singapore on the way out in Feb but couldn't find any.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

And me, I was going to get one at the weekend as a birthday present for the other half.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baconmaster
The wanker responsible for that stuffup in that as well as a fair few other items to do with IT and Comms was one Senator Richard Alston! Yep, if that name rings a bell, our PM promoted the backward looking string of faeces to be Australia's High Commissioner in London!!

God, if there was ever a great case for retrospective abortion, he has to be it