Reload this Page >

different names for your employment

different names for your employment

Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default different names for your employment

dotty posted a thread about what job you do

well this is slightly different because this is asking what other names your job has

many years ago i worked at sainsburys in the petrol station but on my cv i described myself as a fuel dispensing technician

likewise i worked in a chicken factory as well (i know great cv) i also described this as a humane resouceful post (because if you can say this the chickens were killed as humanley as possible)

ha ha many prospective employers must laugh at your job descriptions what are yours

arlene
Old Oct 9th 2003, 4:39 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I suppose you could call me a sacral cleansing tecnician or a posterior groomong operative!!!!!!

Have you guessed yet!!!!

I'm a nurse (ot to put it bluntly, an a** wiper!!!!)

Tracey
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:19 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

afew years back i was a government artist-i drew the dole
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by tracey brien
Well I suppose you could call me a sacral cleansing tecnician or a posterior groomong operative!!!!!!

Have you guessed yet!!!!

I'm a nurse (ot to put it bluntly, an a** wiper!!!!)

Tracey

hey as a fellow nurse i like to decribe myself as a celestial being with a glowing coloured apparatus (angel with the golden wings as my dad always called me ) but for my cv perhaps underpaid, undervalued and definitly s**t on from a great height at the moment

from a very cynical and not too happy (because of the worst shifts because i will be leaving soon) arlene
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nocturnal S**t shoveller and Drs handmaiden (they should be so lucky).

I'm just thankful that I'm not shovelling the tish tonight, last night was THE shift from hell
Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by claireg3
Nocturnal S**t shoveller and Drs handmaiden (they should be so lucky).

I'm just thankful that I'm not shovelling the tish tonight, last night was THE shift from hell

ermm claire and me

night sister trying to tell me one of my patients had fainted when she was fixed and dialted, no bp or pulse and no resps

please!!!!! good job our call to the crash team was sucessful sitting up and enjoying life now

arlenel
Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Arlene,
great isn't it?

I had some fella last night who wanted me to give him a drink every 5 minutes because he couldn't find his own mouth. He'd only had abdo surgery and I might not be a surgeon but his mouth looked as though it was in the same place as it was pre-op.

I wouldn't normally mind but me other man with bleeding varices was making a mess on the nice clean floor at the same time.:scared:

Never mind at least they all still had a pulse when I left this morning.

Claire
Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

yep thats the name of the game pulse in the morning and im a happy girl

arlene
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:10 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

I'm just about to go back tomorrow after 2 weeks off, to deal with an inquest!! Lovely thing to return to! What I want to know is, just when the money starts to pick up a little, why do you have to stop nursing? I've suddenly become a RESOURCE!!!!!!!
Still, better things to look forward to, eh??
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just returned from hols and reading these nursing posts(LOL) has just reminded me what i'm going back to tomorrow.

I can't wait!!

Pleased to see your still having great shifts at work Claire,!! I think not.
I will email you in the next few days to catch up with where your up to

Diane

Originally posted by claireg3
Hi Arlene,
great isn't it?

I had some fella last night who wanted me to give him a drink every 5 minutes because he couldn't find his own mouth. He'd only had abdo surgery and I might not be a surgeon but his mouth looked as though it was in the same place as it was pre-op.

I wouldn't normally mind but me other man with bleeding varices was making a mess on the nice clean floor at the same time.:scared:

Never mind at least they all still had a pulse when I left this morning.

Claire
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:33 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Commercial Loggist:
Sat in front of tv, watching to make sure the ads went out on the air ok at tv station.
Very boring but v.well paid
A machine took over my job in the end I was gutted but only cos I missed the money
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by arlene
yep thats the name of the game pulse in the morning and im a happy girl

arlene

I tell you with all honesty........ Policemen, Nurses, and some Doctors, are never paid enough, I mean they pay movie stars millions of dollers.. and peanuts to people who could possibly save your life!!!!!!!! what is wrong with this picture...
And look what is happening you are leaving the country this is very bad.. (oh crikey dont get me started).... :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jeannie

I tell you with all honesty........ Policemen, Nurses, and some Doctors, are never paid enough, I mean they pay movie stars millions of dollers.. and peanuts to people who could possibly save your life!!!!!!!! what is wrong with this picture...
And look what is happening you are leaving the country this is very bad.. (oh crikey dont get me started).... :scared: :scared:
And they pay footballers 50 grand aweek to kick a bag of wind around
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:56 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeannie

Dont forget all the support workers ....
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:59 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Power cycler. ie IT support.

That turn on off trick works so many times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.