The difference between a haircut and a special haircut

The difference between a haircut and a special haircut

Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:02 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The difference between a haircut and a special haircut

Anyone know the difference...?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:53 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The difference between a haircut and a special haircut

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
Anyone know the difference...?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:03 am
making your move easier

In Australia blokes can get two types of haircut- normal and special
A special haircut includes a beer !

FACT
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

I imagined a special haircut included certain acts performed on one by a great looking lady in high heels.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:48 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Beard and moustache trimming thrown in?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 10:20 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by migrantoz
I imagined a special haircut included certain acts performed on one by a great looking lady in high heels.

That's disgusting!

(PM me if you have any good deals on them)
Old Aug 17th 2004, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Yes,as a hairstylist for many years a special haircut will take into account the face shape,texture of hair and ones lifestyle.A good haircut is like the structure of a building,if it has a good foundation it will support itself and last. Chopping into the hair which is the modern way of cutting hair can still be done in a technical manner and the haircut will still last but if chopped into too much or thinned out too much it will collapse just like removing the wrong bricks from a building. Thought id shed some light on this. p.s moving to Melbourne 16th Sept. from London to do hair,need a cut? [email protected] Andrew.
Old Aug 18th 2004, 1:11 am
making your move easier

Maybe there is a market for special haircuts !
A lot of the old barber shops still do it , but the trendy guys are into coffee
Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:14 pm
b.uk

b.uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandrew
Yes,as a hairstylist for many years a special haircut will take into account the face shape,texture of hair and ones lifestyle.A good haircut is like the structure of a building,if it has a good foundation it will support itself and last. Chopping into the hair which is the modern way of cutting hair can still be done in a technical manner and the haircut will still last but if chopped into too much or thinned out too much it will collapse just like removing the wrong bricks from a building. Thought id shed some light on this. p.s moving to Melbourne 16th Sept. from London to do hair,need a cut? [email protected] Andrew.
Wow! With this description I will certainly come to have my hair done by you when I am next in Aus......is this Andrew going to S.Yarra by any chance?
Good luck with the move.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 11:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by melbournehelp
In Australia blokes can get two types of haircut- normal and special
A special haircut includes a beer !

FACT
Not in my salon you don't.

But we do give out great caramel slice or hedgehog with your selected tea or coffee
Old Aug 25th 2004, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

mandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the roughmandrew is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by b.uk
Wow! With this description I will certainly come to have my hair done by you when I am next in Aus......is this Andrew going to S.Yarra by any chance?
Good luck with the move.
As it happens,yes.Im to work at Toni and Guy in S.Yarra.Arriving 16th September,starting 6 weeks later and doing private work till start date.Hope to hear from you at [email protected],cheers