Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:18 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
Thanks Lacey - 18 pounds gone now. This week will be tough as I'm having my eyes lasered tomorrow so won't be exercising for a while. I also can't drive so will be stuck in with all the chocolate shouting EAT ME !!!

But then it's tough for us in different ways, we're all just united in our goals, determination and motivation.

ohippy,
Good luck with your eyes. Excuse the pun but mum had hers done 5 years ago and hasn't looked back since. Wish I could get mine done, been banned from spending any money.
As for the chocolate, get rid of it before you go tomorrow otherwise you will regret eating it after all the hard work you've done.
Good luck.
Sarah
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:26 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
Thanks Lacey - 18 pounds gone now. This week will be tough as I'm having my eyes lasered tomorrow so won't be exercising for a while. I also can't drive so will be stuck in with all the chocolate shouting EAT ME !!!

But then it's tough for us in different ways, we're all just united in our goals, determination and motivation.

Good luck tommorrow. Friend put her chocs in the freezer, used it later but said it was so hard couldn't sneak any. Did point out maybe should just not have bought it in the first place, but the moment overtook her at the garage, and their they were (magic). how long until you can drive, not to long I hope.

Halflinggirl
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey ohippy think of that teddy of Mr Beans. The one that woke up on Christmas morning with eyes. You will have them tomorrow. New eyes! What a brave girl you are and just think the wait will be worth it when you really can see what losing 18lbs looks like for the first time.
good luck honey
love lace

Thanks Lace - that made me laugh, love Mr Bean - when he got the turkey stuck on his head and redecorated the room etc

My eyes are another goal ready for Oz, as is the diet. I'd better get a visa now after all this effort !!
Old Mar 11th 2005, 8:46 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the eyes. Hope it all goes well. Also well done with losing 18 lbs, just hold onto that, I had weigh in yesterday and put on 2lbs!!! and I can honestly say, I don't know how I know I didn't exercise, but I didn't cheat on the food wise, I even turned down sticky buns again oh well, will have to brush myself down, get a grip and start again!!
Karma on it's way, to wish you well for today
Old Mar 11th 2005, 11:05 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,
Went out and bought that Angela Griffin workout. Did it this morning and I'm absoultely knackered. Couldn't even laugh when I got steps wrong, could see my reflection and I looked hideous. Made me think how bad I must look on the dance floor, pmsl. Almost another week over so keep at it.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Right Mandi get back on it today! Or else I am sending my mum round. Not scared yet! Well you haven't seen my mum!

Sarah (your mad) I do like the thing about your mum not looking back though

Good luck with the eyes again ohippy ( JUST IN CASE YOU ARE SQUINTING AT THE SCREEN)

Job sems to be saved for now girls yipee. another day, another crisis!
love lace
Just had crab sticks and no Mandi it isn't the way I walk! lol
x
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:30 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Right Mandi get back on it today! Or else I am sending my mum round. Not scared yet! Well you haven't seen my mum!

Sarah (your mad) I do like the thing about your mum not looking back though

Good luck with the eyes again ohippy ( JUST IN CASE YOU ARE SQUINTING AT THE SCREEN)

Job sems to be saved for now girls yipee. another day, another crisis!
love lace
Just had crab sticks and no Mandi it isn't the way I walk! lol
x
Thanks lace, just what I needed! a good telling off, am back on track, honest no seriously I am, had a bit of a binge on thursday after the weigh in but was back on track on friday, I'm trying the full choice this week and I worked a 14 hour shift (I do on call emergency work in theatre) and didn't go over my points Also had my transcripts of training arrive this morning so that has also spurred me on as I can now get my application in for the skills assessment. Have felt in limbo for the last few weeks waitng for that ellusive bit of paper!
Hope you're still doing well, you're an inspiration to us all
Glad you have kept your job, had us all worried for a while there
Old Mar 12th 2005, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Theater!Mmmmmm I know you sell popcorn! No really it was a joke! Keep going becasue all I can see is that one day (and that day will come) we will have to stand on those scales and after all the har work of getting a career, money, property and all the stuff youo have to do. You don't want to let you and your family down by being over weight. That is the way I see it. I don't want to see my lads face whrn they say Mummy has failed.

Wow that was a bit heavy, but we are not going to be.
Congrats on your transcript. I have to wait for mine in June, that's when I finish the Degree. Then all I have to do then is keep smiling at work, look blank and get 52 pay slips and wages to boot.

Keep going you can do it, I have had a chinese tonight but I have put it into my points. I feel pogged!
Keep it going (As Harvey says)
Luv Lace
Old Mar 12th 2005, 7:31 pm
nursey

Theater!Mmmmmm I know you sell popcorn! No really it was a joke! Keep going becasue all I can see is that one day (and that day will come) we will have to stand on those scales and after all the har work of getting a career, money, property and all the stuff youo have to do. You don't want to let you and your family down by being over weight. That is the way I see it. I don't want to see my lads face whrn they say Mummy has failed.

Wow that was a bit heavy, but we are not going to be.
Congrats on your transcript. I have to wait for mine in June, that's when I finish the Degree. Then all I have to do then is keep smiling at work, look blank and get 52 pay slips and wages to boot.

Keep going you can do it, I have had a chinese tonight but I have put it into my points. I feel pogged!
Keep it going (As Harvey says)
Luv Lace
Yes you're right that day WILL come I've had a chinese tonight too although I did have 13 and a half points left, and I will go to the gym tomorrow.........I promise
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

See Mandi,
we both have so much in common, we are both heading to the sunshine coast in 2006.
We gotta be there slim!
I will meet up with you when we get there and we can have a beer to celebrate.
Luv Lace
Old Mar 13th 2005, 1:44 pm
nursey

See Mandi,
we both have so much in common, we are both heading to the sunshine coast in 2006.
We gotta be there slim!
I will meet up with you when we get there and we can have a beer to celebrate.
Luv Lace
I agree lace we HAVE to be slim, or slimmer would do for me would love to meet up when we get there, but I think I'll stick to the wine I just love Aussie wine
Old Mar 13th 2005, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Red face Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hey I didn't say anything about not having no wine. We still have to drink wine. Lets not get silly now!
lol
Lace x
Old Mar 13th 2005, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Ohippy, were are these new eyes? We are waiting to see them.
Drop us a line ans come up and see us sometime,
thinkin of ya
lace x and teddy oh and the turkey (on head)
Old Mar 13th 2005, 8:39 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

ohippy

Hope the eyes are feeling ok, and that you are doing alright, sending you karma and virtual hugs, we hope hear from you soon .

Halflinggirl
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the good wishes and thanks Lacey for writing in capitals as I am squinting at the screen. Excuse any spelling mistakes but I can't see whaT i'M WRITING !!

Op went well. Left eye barely any pain and healing well although still very blurry. Right eye is inflamed and v painfuil and can't see anything but, with the 3 million drops I have to put in, should heal soon .

Diet went well - couldn't eat anything with cutlery for two days as couldn't see my mouth. Hubby had a right laugh at me eating chips with ketchup as I missed every time - git ! Slept for two days but am now bored - can't drive so can't shop and daytime telly is crap. Got big bag of pick n mix to get me through the day amd make up for not eating for two days.

Hopefully will be able to see better an chat with you all comprehensibly omorrow !! Hate to think what I've written now

Speak soon - Heather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.