Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:39 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by teach
Wooohhoooo! A positive skills assessment, so when is main application going off? Have a virtual on me.
Well I have been really naughty today. Nope I haven't scoffed anything really bad (except a small piece of rocky road and starbucks coffee), I went into the surf shop with my birthday money. I lost 55lb, hahahaha, but came out with a lovely pair of size 14 oneill trousers. I then nipped off to sports shop to get t-shirt but lost another 40lb, I wish on a lovely Animal top in Lipstick Red. Have had a lovely day so far, am just about to get changed as Andrew and I are going for a meal tonight with my dad and his bit.
Thank you all very much for my birthday wishes.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Hi Sarah, sounds like you're having a lovely birthday
My agent has already got our main application, he has said he'll be sending it off in the next few days so it should get to the DIMIA in around a week.
Thanks for the will be having plenty of those later, have already got the bubbly cooling!!
lots of hugs
mandi
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by teach
Wooohhoooo! A positive skills assessment, so when is main application going off? Have a virtual on me.
Well I have been really naughty today. Nope I haven't scoffed anything really bad (except a small piece of rocky road and starbucks coffee), I went into the surf shop with my birthday money. I lost 55lb, hahahaha, but came out with a lovely pair of size 14 oneill trousers. I then nipped off to sports shop to get t-shirt but lost another 40lb, I wish on a lovely Animal top in Lipstick Red. Have had a lovely day so far, am just about to get changed as Andrew and I are going for a meal tonight with my dad and his bit.
Thank you all very much for my birthday wishes.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Great way to lose lbs
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:56 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good job I logged on in time to wish you a happy birthday Sarah! Hope you have a nice meal - enjoy whatever you fancy! I must admit that I don't have any difficulty in losing the lbs when it comes to shopping sprees either! lol

Just a quick post to encourage the rest of you with your diets (celebrations aside Mandi!) as I won't be about for a few days. As well as packing for the five of us, clothes, toys, food etc etc I need to leave the house spotless as there are two viewings lined up (so far!) for while we are away, so fingers crossed that we come back to a bidding war!!!

Look forward to catching up with you all soon and if I could send you all a cyber post card I would!

Binbird
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:02 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Happy Birthday Sarah, have a nice night out

have a good time on your holiday binbird

catch up with you later

Nicky
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:47 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Probably a bit late with the birthday wishes sarah, sorry, but hope you had a wonderful meal out!

And binbird, good luck with the viewings over the weekend.

Marie congrats on the positive assessment, one step closer.

Just did quite a long post about a possible job offer in Sydney and the whys and wherefores and then I wiped it out accidently! Typical, not going to do it all again now, suffice to say, there is a possibility that the company my husband works for is looking to recruit IT Security Consultants in OZ, he spoke to the OZ Director today, they are VERY interested in him and if they want him they will try to make the visa application quicker. He has to send his cv tomorrow, but I don't want to get my hopes up. The company is a very big global one, and they have offices in Sydney and Melbourne (I believe) and the Security side is only just starting over there so they need people with experience.

So if everything pans out I could be a sydneysider instead of a pom in perth!

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the real topic here, but just needed to share with someone. Other half is away overnight and I can't keep talking to myself, the neighbours will have me locked up!

Anyway, I need a cuppa

Hope you are all ok, have a good evening.

shirley
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:40 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Probably a bit late with the birthday wishes sarah, sorry, but hope you had a wonderful meal out!

And binbird, good luck with the viewings over the weekend.

Marie congrats on the positive assessment, one step closer.

Just did quite a long post about a possible job offer in Sydney and the whys and wherefores and then I wiped it out accidently! Typical, not going to do it all again now, suffice to say, there is a possibility that the company my husband works for is looking to recruit IT Security Consultants in OZ, he spoke to the OZ Director today, they are VERY interested in him and if they want him they will try to make the visa application quicker. He has to send his cv tomorrow, but I don't want to get my hopes up. The company is a very big global one, and they have offices in Sydney and Melbourne (I believe) and the Security side is only just starting over there so they need people with experience.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the real topic here, but just needed to share with someone. Other half is away overnight and I can't keep talking to myself, the neighbours will have me locked up!

Anyway, I need a cuppa

Hope you are all ok, have a good evening.

shirley
Sounds good to me Shirley. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and yours.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:44 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we'll get to meet up in Sydney then Shirley!

No gym for me today as little one claimed to have a tummy ache and couldn't go to playgroup. Hope she's not coming down with something for our trip to Cornwall. :scared:

Got to get the packing and housework done now - see you all next week. . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good holiday Binbird.
Shirley we will see you on the other side.

Now then here we go my freezer has broke and i have just had a full breakfast YUM YUM!
My sister went today no goodbye for me however I am cut to peices so I think the breakfast is meant to be.

I spoke to my migration agent thoughtand he says he can help us from July or beginning of Aug. I am really happy about that at least.

speak to you all soon have a GOOD day!
love Lace x
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Good day all

Have just had family announcement, my sister-in-law has just given birth to baby boy. I am an aunty again ! Their 4th child !!!

9 months ago my sister-in-law started to put on weight, has been yo-yo dieting for a few years now. She went to the doctors and they discovered she was 3 months pregnant. Quite a shock to her and my brother. They had completed their family.

Anyway they found out at the scan that it was a boy, she was so big that they said they would have to do caesarian, booked for today. So we knew the birth date and the sex of the baby, just waited to be told that baby has been delivered and weight. Well, it was only 7 lbs 11 oz. That's not a big baby!

Mother and baby doing fine. My sister is due in August so another niece or nephew to arrive before I leave. Glad I am here for both births.

How is everybody today. I have been shopping this morning and I fitted into a size 12 jeans in M&S. Felt quite chuffed, it's been about 5 years since I was a size 12, have been 14 for ages. But, didn't like their jeans so didn't get any. Went to Next but......12 was too tight. Never mind, I am getting there.

I have a girlie night planned for tomorrow night. Help !*?!!!**?

We get together quite regularly, every month or two. We take it in turns to go to each others house, each person takes a contribution to the meal and we all take plenty of wine. I have been nominated to take the dessert tomorrow. I will try my best, but wine is my weakness!

Speak to you all soon
Theresa
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:57 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, hope everyone is ok.

Theresa - well done on getting in the size 12's go girl!!!

Binbird get tht packing done! I must go and start mine - thank goodness we are only away for the weekend. Hope you have a good week. Can we all pray for sun in Salisbury on Monday please so that we can put the awning away dry! It's bound to rain, always does, never mind it's all part of the fun.

Anyway, this morning I have been up at the stables again. I am having so much fun. I have never had much to do with horses, since getting kicked I am a bit wary of them. Most of the horses up there are so lovely, and so funny. And I am so sure the exercise is doing me good!

I am not doing so good with the eating, but I will tackle that when I get back from Salisbury. Especially since the medicals could come sooner rather than later.

OK, time to go and sort the washing out and start making list of stuff to pack! I love lists hee hee. Steve thinks I am a bit freaky as he has never made a list in his life, but then I never forget to do anything - as long as it is on my list that is!

Have a good day

Shirley
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi all, hope everyone is ok.

Theresa - well done on getting in the size 12's go girl!!!

Binbird get tht packing done! I must go and start mine - thank goodness we are only away for the weekend. Hope you have a good week. Can we all pray for sun in Salisbury on Monday please so that we can put the awning away dry! It's bound to rain, always does, never mind it's all part of the fun.

Anyway, this morning I have been up at the stables again. I am having so much fun. I have never had much to do with horses, since getting kicked I am a bit wary of them. Most of the horses up there are so lovely, and so funny. And I am so sure the exercise is doing me good!

I am not doing so good with the eating, but I will tackle that when I get back from Salisbury. Especially since the medicals could come sooner rather than later.

OK, time to go and sort the washing out and start making list of stuff to pack! I love lists hee hee. Steve thinks I am a bit freaky as he has never made a list in his life, but then I never forget to do anything - as long as it is on my list that is!

Have a good day

Shirley
Hello Shirley

Have great holidays Binbird and Shirley. Hope the weather is good for you both.

Shirley you got the 1000th post !!!

Theresa
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:44 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone - my healthy eating is still going appalingly (is that how you spell that!?) Just back from a shopping trip - finding that clothes in the trendy shops I like such as Warehouse and River Island are too small made - I am a 14 and my wardrobe fits but when I go to buy anything new recently like a spring jacket even size 16 in some of these shops is too tight. I can't find a light spring jacket anywhere - most of the jackets out just now are really short in the waist (thats the fashion ) and don't flatter my curvy figure at all - I'm 5"9 so carry my extra pounds well thanks to height but clothes just look so crap on me just now - definately need to get back on track so that I can wear what ever clothes I want - finding my weight so limiting just now. Its hard enough trying to find trousers in extra long length (i've got very long legs) and size 8 shoes, nevermind trying to find clothes that fit at all!!!!! I think I must be in some sort of denial about my weight as just can't seem to get motivated and on track again -
You can always rely on M&S for 'normal' sizes - just can't find many clothes I like though.
Think I need to get excercising again - that always seems to boost my energy again.

We were meant to have 2 house viewers last night but 1 person never showed and never even bothered to phone the agent to let us know When the agent phoned her this am she said she had found another house and couldn't be bothered to phone - the agent was gobsmacked at her honesty!!!!!
Another viewer at 7pm tonight - still waiting for the feedback from the 1st couple last night, but we got good vibes from them. Also had a surveyor round this am from the very 1st viewer we had who is gonna make an offer - hoping from more interest though so that the price is driven up.
Wish me luck!

Lynn
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:19 am

OMG girls - I got my visa grant this am by e-mail - it took exactly 12 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm on top of the world now!

I'm away out to celebrate tonight for a meal and drinks!!!!!!!!!

Lynn xxx
Old Apr 29th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
OMG girls - I got my visa grant this am by e-mail - it took exactly 12 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm on top of the world now!

I'm away out to celebrate tonight for a meal and drinks!!!!!!!!!

Lynn xxx
Hi there Lynn

Oooh, I am so pleased for you. That's brilliant news, I will celebrate for you tonight aswell. 12 weeks is really quick, they must be pushing them through really quickly now. We are not far behind you hopefully, can't wait to get that phone call from agent that visa has been granted.

Theresa
Old Apr 29th 2005, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there Lynn

Oooh, I am so pleased for you. That's brilliant news, I will celebrate for you tonight aswell. 12 weeks is really quick, they must be pushing them through really quickly now. We are not far behind you hopefully, can't wait to get that phone call from agent that visa has been granted.

Theresa
thanks Theresa - its still sinking in!!!!!!!

Meal is booked for 7.30 but hubbie has only gone and booked another viewer in for 7pm!!!!! Its gonna be a rush - taxi will have to be booked for 7.15pm so lets hope the viewers turn up on time!!!!!!

Lynn x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.