Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:26 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hello one and all!

Why on earth did I think I should be going to the gym last night when I was going first thing this morning?! Good job I talked myself out of it in time!

Had a really good session at the gym today - burnt off in excess of 500 calories so that more or less cancels what I had for breakfast and lunch. I try not to eat after 6pm so only another 3 and a half hours to go before I can label today as a good day. My biscuit yearnings are behind me as I am still waiting for my new trousers to be delivered and I don't want to squeeze myself into them - I want them to fit comfortably.

The sun is shining here today and warmer so just time for a five minute catch up with the forum then I can walk to fetch the older two from school.

In a good mood today - the estate agents have just phoned and booked in a viewing for Sunday! Hurrah! First one for weeks. Keeping everything crossed as they are cash buyers. . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 21st 2005, 1:54 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binbird
Hello one and all!

Why on earth did I think I should be going to the gym last night when I was going first thing this morning?! Good job I talked myself out of it in time!

Had a really good session at the gym today - burnt off in excess of 500 calories so that more or less cancels what I had for breakfast and lunch. I try not to eat after 6pm so only another 3 and a half hours to go before I can label today as a good day. My biscuit yearnings are behind me as I am still waiting for my new trousers to be delivered and I don't want to squeeze myself into them - I want them to fit comfortably.

The sun is shining here today and warmer so just time for a five minute catch up with the forum then I can walk to fetch the older two from school.

In a good mood today - the estate agents have just phoned and booked in a viewing for Sunday! Hurrah! First one for weeks. Keeping everything crossed as they are cash buyers. . . .

Binbird
Good luck with the viewing Binbird. We haven't had one for weeks either. Spoke to estate agent on Monday and he says we are not to drop the price anymore and that we are to hang on in there. He reckons that people will start to buy once they know who wins the election. Not sure about that though. Anyway fingers crossed.
Love
Sarah
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:19 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,
We are going away for teh weekend so may not get back on here before Monday.
Good luck with meds Theresa, they are ok honest.
Have a great weekend everyone, not an ounce of naughty food is going to pass my lips, Well maybe some and some wine and beer and, and, and...
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time sarah and have a drink for me!!!

How about this then. I bought an England shirt yesterday and a pair of trainers. I asked the woman for an England shirt in XL cos the one I had in my hand was a large. She got one for me and said awww is this for your husband I said, no! its for me! She said oh no you can have that it wont fit. I was so pi**ed off I thought oh here we go again trying to get my fat arse in something that doesn't fit. Do you know what she said...........................

Well i'll tell ya. come here there's more!

She said no love you don't want that one the XL it's way too big for you you'll drown in that here have the Large!!!

OH MY GOD! Never in the history of man have I ever had anyone say that to me!

I wore it yesterday and tonight I am going to Hairdressing college in it lol.
don't care if I look a pillark!

yipeeeee
love lace x
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:33 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Lace - see you are smaller than you thought you were!

And have a good weekend Sarah, lucky thing! Our estate agents have told us that our house is on at the right price too and we should hold out for someone willing to pay it!

Binbird
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:41 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Have a lovely weekend Sarah. Binbird, just sent you some houseselling karma.
Lace have a good time at college in your t-shirt!!! Doesn't it make you feel good when people tell you that the size you have bought won't fit cos its too big! Bet you walked out of that shop like you were on air. Lynn will send you some houselling karma too.

Shirley

Lynn I must have given to you recently as it won't let me. Never mind i'll keep my fingers crossedinstead that the woman comes back to you.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 4:08 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi guys,

Have a lovely weekend Sarah. Binbird, just sent you some houseselling karma.
Lace have a good time at college in your t-shirt!!! Doesn't it make you feel good when people tell you that the size you have bought won't fit cos its too big! Bet you walked out of that shop like you were on air. Lynn will send you some houselling karma too.

Shirley

Lynn I must have given to you recently as it won't let me. Never mind i'll keep my fingers crossedinstead that the woman comes back to you.
Thanks Shirley - I think that 1st viewer woman was a window shopper!!!!! As estate agent has heard nowt from her and if she was that keen about getting a surveyor then most people get in a panic and would be phoning the estate agents the next day.

We have our 2nd viewer booked for Fri night - fingers crossed - a slow response this week anyway - was hoping for a queue outside the door .

Lynn x
Old Apr 21st 2005, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Lynn you can sell it!

Tea, coffee buy the house or the cat gets it!

you can do it lol. I hope everythig goes great for you
hugs lace
and yes I was walking on air, what a feeling that was, they were all plaesed for me tonight. I tell you though this bloody course is worse than a durercell battery on and on and on

hugs Lace
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:34 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by lacey21
Have a good time sarah and have a drink for me!!!

How about this then. I bought an England shirt yesterday and a pair of trainers. I asked the woman for an England shirt in XL cos the one I had in my hand was a large. She got one for me and said awww is this for your husband I said, no! its for me! She said oh no you can have that it wont fit. I was so pi**ed off I thought oh here we go again trying to get my fat arse in something that doesn't fit. Do you know what she said...........................

Well i'll tell ya. come here there's more!

She said no love you don't want that one the XL it's way too big for you you'll drown in that here have the Large!!!

OH MY GOD! Never in the history of man have I ever had anyone say that to me!

I wore it yesterday and tonight I am going to Hairdressing college in it lol.
don't care if I look a pillark!

yipeeeee
love lace x
Oh Lace, I have a lump in my throat for you! Great feeling eh! Keep at it girl.

Lynn, hope the viewing goes well.

Thanks everyone, I will have a good weekend. There's more booze than food in the car.
See you all Monday.
Love
Sarah
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:07 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys,

How goes it today? It is a beautiful day here. I have got lots of wahing out on the line, its a lovely sight. Only downside is I will have to iron it all later! Still, if I'm ironing I can't be eating.

Tomorrow we are driving to Sheffield to my parents and I am a bit . Thing is my mother tries to feed you huge amounts. She bakes scones that are fantastic, and usually I can't resist. This time I am going prepared. I am taking my nimble and baked beans so I can have beans on toast, and some fruit.

The reason we are going is to collect Steve's certificate, whichwe sent up to get certified. My dad has a friend who is a JP and said he would do them for no charge, no problem. This means that the ACS application should be in the post, or picked up by courier, by this time next week if not before. I m a bit excited about that, but also terrified that it will be rejected.

Anyway, must go and do some housework (ugh) have a good day all.

Shirley
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there

Jumped on computer quickly while I have a moment. Still being quite good with eating. I don't seem to be following my Ediets plan very much, have just been eating sensibly, drinking water (it's not that bad when you get used to it), and exercising. Feeling much better in myself and very much more on the ball so really benefitting which is keeping me committed.

When I did my workout the other night my 7 yr old daughter joined in, she struggled but tried really hard not to show it. Now she has decided that she doen't want to do it with me again tonight, however 12 yr old daughter wants to have a go. The more the merrier!

Have a good weekend all of you especially those of you who are going away, try not to stray too much !!! We have medicals on Monday so little bit nervous, not that we should have anything to worry about but you just do, don't you ?

Bye for now
Theresa
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:44 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there We have medicals on Monday so little bit nervous, not that we should have anything to worry about but you just do, don't you ?

Bye for now
Theresa
Hi Theresa

Tried to send you "medicals karma" but I can't at the moment so will just have to wish you all the best instead.

Have had a good week in terms of going to the gym (4 times) and eating quite sensibly - until now that is! :scared: Wait for it, I have just eaten 4 funsize Snickers - well the kids were diving into the tin and I just couldn't resist! I think it is nervous tension that drove me to it - we have got two viewings on Sunday and they are both cash buyers!

And that reminds me - more mirrors to polish, showers to clean, weeding etc etc!

Binbird
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:26 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Theresa

Tried to send you "medicals karma" but I can't at the moment so will just have to wish you all the best instead.

Have had a good week in terms of going to the gym (4 times) and eating quite sensibly - until now that is! :scared: Wait for it, I have just eaten 4 funsize Snickers - well the kids were diving into the tin and I just couldn't resist! I think it is nervous tension that drove me to it - we have got two viewings on Sunday and they are both cash buyers!

And that reminds me - more mirrors to polish, showers to clean, weeding etc etc!

Binbird
We also have 2 viewers tonight :scared: One is a return who came last Tue - we heard nothing till today and had presumed she was a 'window shopper' until we got a call to say could they send a surveyor round and could she also come back tonight for a 2nd viewing!

The 2nd person is a newbie - hopefully with lots of $$$$$$!!!!!!

I am doing my mad polishing and hoovering thing again and dog has just been sent to my mums for the evening and one mini trampoline that we cannot hide anywhere as its too big!!!!! This is the rebounder trampoline I bought in Feb with the intention of getting super fit on - I did my back in on it in the 1st week with my vigorous bouncing!!!!! Not been back on it since - hubbie thinks I wasn't bending my knees so was jarring my back!!! It was just so scary that I went all rigid on it! Will need to give it a go again when I get time!

Anyway back to the cleanup operation.....next job to put some daffodils in vases...............

Lynn x
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 4:38 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
We also have 2 viewers tonight :scared: One is a return who came last Tue - we heard nothing till today and had presumed she was a 'window shopper' until we got a call to say could they send a surveyor round and could she also come back tonight for a 2nd viewing!

Lynn x
Wanted to send you karma to wish that you get your buyer this weekend but it won't let me send any at the moment.

One of our viewers has just postponed until next Sunday (quite a trek from Norwich to Gloucestershire) so my house work frenzy has calmed down a little. Need to get ahead of the game though as I am helping out at a jumble sale in the village hall tomorrow afternoon and of course we have the birthday party on Sunday.

And I have just eaten a tea that I am not particularly proud of - the girls' discarded pizza crusts dipped in taramasalata. Looks like the weekend starts here! lol

Binbird

One hour later!

Oh - and the cropped trousers have just arrived.... and they fit - yippee!!!

Last edited by binbird; Apr 22nd 2005 at 5:32 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun

The 2nd person is a newbie - hopefully with lots of $$$$$$!!!!!!

I am doing my mad polishing and hoovering thing again and dog has just been sent to my mums for the evening and one mini trampoline that we cannot hide anywhere as its too big!!!!! This is the rebounder trampoline I bought in Feb with the intention of getting super fit on - I did my back in on it in the 1st week with my vigorous bouncing!!!!! Not been back on it since - hubbie thinks I wasn't bending my knees so was jarring my back!!! It was just so scary that I went all rigid on it! Will need to give it a go again when I get time!

Anyway back to the cleanup operation.....next job to put some daffodils in vases...............

Lynn x
Hi Lynn

Have sent karma to you, hopefully the house will sell this weekend.

All the best, Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.