Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:43 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Afternoon girls, just back from WW weigh in!! Guess how much I have lost (excuse me while I wallow a bit here in an excess of self congratulation) go on guess alright I will tell you, all the pain seems worth it now. I LOST THIS WEEK 9LBS YES 9LBS and that mean that if I lose over 3lbs next week I will slip under the next stone, that will feel even better.

so to keep me going I am going to post a running total untill my medical, so that you can help me keep to this. It is not easy, very boring.

WEEK 1 9LBS

Good luck everyone, will write later in the day, got doctors appointment must fly

Nicky
Well done Nicky, really proud of you, it's about time we had some good news on here Have been feeling a little more positive today, haven't strayed too much off the diet, only had a few squares of chocolate, it was organic (green and blacks) which apparently is allowed on the Gi diet

Have made the decision not to get down about the house sale, it will sell eventually and I've just got to accept that, looking on the bright side, we haven't even got the visas yet so we do have a bit more time.

Mandi x
Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:47 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hooperhome
G'day all

How is everybody today. Feeling positive ? I am happy today.

I have noticed the last few days that my trousers are feeling a little baggy underneath the bum. Thought it must be the exercise workout, excessive squats! Now this morning I put on a pair of trousers and they just dropped, too big around the waist, so much that I couldn't wear them, tried on another pair, same thing. I had to find a pair that I usually find quite tight and even in them I have got room for an inch. Couldn't believe it. I don't seem to have moved much on the scales but it is obviously having some effect. At this rate I will have to buy clothes sooner. I think I must have lost 2 inches around my waist and obviously some around the hips.

Thing is I didn't measure myself so tomorrow when I do my official weigh-in I will also note my measurements so that I can keep an eye on them.

I was supposed to do my workout this morning but couldn't get up because I went to bed too late last night. Stayed up to watch Hells Kitchen so found it difficult to get out of bed at 5.30am. Anyway I have an hour tonight about 7.30 when hubby is out with eldest daughter so will do it then. I've got to stick at it now that I am seeing results.

Also it is making me feel better in myself, mentally aswell as physically. I used to do a lot of aerobics and what with 3 children now all spread out in ages, 4,7,12 I have neglected my me-time. I forgot how much I used to enjoy it. My sister is an aerobics teacher so is always slim and toned. I don't sit too close to her if I can help it !

Keep up the good work all of you, try not to get too stressed with visas, house sales, hubbies etc !

Theresa

PS - I am definitely feeling less stressed after starting this workout DVD. It is true that it does release anger, agression and anxiety.
Great news Theresa, you must be feeling fantastic, keep it up girl
Tried to send you karma, and to you too Nicky but I've got to spread it around 1st before I can give to you both again.

Also I'd like to say a BIG Thank you to all you guys for yesterday, I was really touched by your support and really appreciated it, I would like to think that I was back on track, no what I meant to say was that I AM back on track

Love and hugs
Mandi xxx
Old Apr 19th 2005, 4:53 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Thanks for the messages, I am following the New Mayo Diet, which is a simplified version and much stricter than the Atkins diets it goes something like this, this is not everything allowed or not allowed, if you what that I can give you the web site.

NO BREAD NO POTATOES NO PASTA NO RICE NO MILK NO WHITE VEGTABLES NO FRUIT NO DAIRY PRODUCTS

BREAKFAST

2 egggs
2 slices of bacon
1/2 Grapefruit
1 Cup of coffee

LUNCH

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
salad or raw veggies
1 Cup of coffee

DINNER

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
Veggies cooked or salad
1 Cup of coffee

I use alot of salad dressing cos otherwise I would not manage it, but I also work it along side WW and count the points. Being a very large lady I can have 30 points and I have never got above 20 counting mayo and cheese etc to zing up my salad, just make up a huge box full of salad at a time.

Left out the grapefruit as not to sure if that was added to me feeling so crock! will try and add them in this week and see how it goes.

this is only a six week blast and then will ease back to WW. But now I feel great lots of energy, and will power, cant you feel me sending you all some over the air waves come on girls lets do it, I know you can, may bank holiday is looming up, bbq season will soon be upon us and the sun is starting to shine, we are getting thinner, life is ours to control

Nicky
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandi248
Great news Theresa, you must be feeling fantastic, keep it up girl
Tried to send you karma, and to you too Nicky but I've got to spread it around 1st before I can give to you both again.

Also I'd like to say a BIG Thank you to all you guys for yesterday, I was really touched by your support and really appreciated it, I would like to think that I was back on track, no what I meant to say was that I AM back on track

Love and hugs
Mandi xxx
Hi Mandi

The karma would have been nice, but the thought was nicer. You seem a bit perkier today, that's good.

Try not to let things get you down and just do your best.

Theresa
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:57 pm
nursey

Hi Mandi

The karma would have been nice, but the thought was nicer. You seem a bit perkier today, that's good.

Try not to let things get you down and just do your best.

Theresa
Hi Theresa, yes feeling a little more perkier today, maybe it was the absence of red wine last night am going to try and not drink alcohol in the week and only have some at a weekend, can't be good for you to have it every night! I also gave myself a good talking to!

I spread some around!! and have managed to send you that karma, enjoy

Mandi
Old Apr 19th 2005, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the messages, I am following the New Mayo Diet, which is a simplified version and much stricter than the Atkins diets it goes something like this, this is not everything allowed or not allowed, if you what that I can give you the web site.

NO BREAD NO POTATOES NO PASTA NO RICE NO MILK NO WHITE VEGTABLES NO FRUIT NO DAIRY PRODUCTS

BREAKFAST

2 egggs
2 slices of bacon
1/2 Grapefruit
1 Cup of coffee

LUNCH

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
salad or raw veggies
1 Cup of coffee

DINNER

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
Veggies cooked or salad
1 Cup of coffee

I use alot of salad dressing cos otherwise I would not manage it, but I also work it along side WW and count the points. Being a very large lady I can have 30 points and I have never got above 20 counting mayo and cheese etc to zing up my salad, just make up a huge box full of salad at a time.

Left out the grapefruit as not to sure if that was added to me feeling so crock! will try and add them in this week and see how it goes.

this is only a six week blast and then will ease back to WW. But now I feel great lots of energy, and will power, cant you feel me sending you all some over the air waves come on girls lets do it, I know you can, may bank holiday is looming up, bbq season will soon be upon us and the sun is starting to shine, we are getting thinner, life is ours to control

Nicky
Well done on the loss but it's well deserved with that diet. I couldn't stick to it myself so you really deserve to have lost 9lbs
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Good morning everyone

Official weigh-in:

Last Wed = 11 stone 1 pound
Today = 10 stone 13 pounds and 1/4

Total loss = 1 pound and 3/4

Yippee, I have passed over the stone mark, very happy as it is time of the month and usually find that I retain weight during that time. Fingers crossed it continues.

Theresa
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi there again

Thanks to Nicky and Mandi for karma, it has worked !!!

Mandi - I have stopped drinking during the week. Seemed to find I was getting through about 3 or 4 bottles a week. I don't think I have a drink problem by no means, just like the taste of Australian wines and after a stressful day it unwinds me. Anyway I am now restricting myself to having a drink only on the weekend. And I have to say I am feeling better.

S/nurse - glad you like your hair, I'm happy with mine too.

Binbird - remember the trousers, they could come today.

Lace - good luck with your weigh-in today

Shirley - Stay away from the biscuits, one of my weaknessed aswell but actually coping okay without them.

Lynn - same weight this week, at least you didn't put it on, keep at it girl.

Bridiej - same weight this week, have a go at the exercising, it's worth a try.

Sharon - 8 lbs in 3 weeks, brilliant, you are doing really well

Sarah - how are you, haven't heard from you lately?

Good luck to everybody, bye for now
Theresa
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Good morning everyone

Official weigh-in:

Yippee, I have passed over the stone mark, very happy as it is time of the month and usually find that I retain weight during that time. Fingers crossed it continues.

Theresa
well done that stone mark is a great feeling.To lose at that time of the month is even better.
I have decided to carry on in my own sweet world for a while as it seems elusive to me. I have been 'stuck'at 11 st 2-4lbs for what seems like forever other than starve myself (which I just could'nt do) I will carry on regardless!!!
keep up the good work, a nice non food item oressie to yourself would now be the appropriate reward
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:29 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

BREAKFAST

2 egggs
2 slices of bacon
1/2 Grapefruit
1 Cup of coffee

LUNCH

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
salad or raw veggies
1 Cup of coffee

DINNER

1/2 Grapefruit
MEAT
Veggies cooked or salad
1 Cup of coffee

Nicky
Excellent weight loss, might give this a try myself.
Well done everyone else who has lost this week.
Another disapointing week for me, have gained 2lbs.
Feel like crap, have visa - can't sell house, on diet - can't lose weight, have boils - on antibiotics that hurt my stomach and have made me bloated, have Andrew - my own personal sabateur ( stuffed a sandwich in drawer yesterday as I heard him coming to kitchen, back to secret eating as I'm starving). He think he is being helpful by saying can't eat that, don't eat this but all it's making me do is stuff my face when he is not around.
I know things will get better, hopefully as I had a right go at him this morning he may back off.
Off for some pampering today which should make me feel better. Having eyebrows, legs and wait for it.... brazilian. Not everyones idea of pampering but makes me feel better knowing that yes I may still be over weight but I won't be hairy.
Have a good day everyone, love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Personally love the pampering bit, gave up smoking 10yrs ago so instead I take myself of for a couple of days to a health farm each year and reeeeeeelax
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:19 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Theresa - you did it! Congratulations! Have sent you karma

Sarah - I know you have been having a hard time of it in many respects lately and we are in the same boat with visas granted and house to sell but please try not to hide food and be a secret eater - be true to yourself. Have larger portions at meal times if you need to for a while.

I really couldn't be bothered to drag myself off to the gym yesterday when hubby got home and he gave me 'the dirty look' and tutted at my lack of will power so half an hour later I changed my mind. Only did a quick workout as I wanted to get back to watch Property Ladder and Supernanny - Jo Frost really does give us all a good lesson in consistent parenting, as hard as it is!

Pottering about all day with my youngest as there is no playgroup today and trying to steer well clear of the biscuits which are now out of sight and hopefully out of mind (but since I am writing about them now you can see I shall need distracting today!)

Hope you all stick to your guns today (no, don't shoot yourselves - it's never that bad!)

Binbird
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:46 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Good morning everyone

Official weigh-in:

Theresa

Theresa

Well done into the 10st bracket brilliant. Yeehaa!!!!! Great work Theresa

Nicky

Last edited by halflinggirl2000; Apr 20th 2005 at 9:48 am.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:31 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I hope I find you all well this morning.

Well done Theresa, what a great feeling to get under a stone marker!

Sarah, have you though that the antibiotics could be the reason that you have gained weight. If they are making you bloated it could be water retention! Could you ask Andrew to concentrate on the foods you can have, instead of being negative and pointing out the foods you can't have. How about making up a fruit salad, popping it in the fridge and helping yourself when you get the nibbles.

I have been to the gym this morning, first time this week, but I secretly enjoyed it. I hate going, I hate doing the exercise, but I keep telling myself that it will get easier and it will help me lose weight. Once I've finished I love it!!!!

Anyway for the rest of the day I am going to hit the books and hopefully get some of my theory work handed in.

Hope you all have a good day

Shirley
Old Apr 20th 2005, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by s/nurse
well done that stone mark is a great feeling.To lose at that time of the month is even better.
I have decided to carry on in my own sweet world for a while as it seems elusive to me. I have been 'stuck'at 11 st 2-4lbs for what seems like forever other than starve myself (which I just could'nt do) I will carry on regardless!!!
keep up the good work, a nice non food item oressie to yourself would now be the appropriate reward
Hello s/nurse

I too have been stuck between 11 st 2 -4lbs for over a year. Dropped down from 12 stone originally, the first stone came off quite quickly but have been stuck for ages like yourself. However I will now admit to many secret nibbles and have not been entirely honest to myself.

Am treating myself at the moment to session of sunbeds and laser treatment for bikini line. I'm happy with that for now.

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.