Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:36 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi Girls,
Well I've been extremely busy today, have cleaned the house from top to bottom and de-cluttered, we have got viewers at 6.15pm but I'm not going to hold my breath as I think they are bogus viewers, but just in case, the house is spotless!! haven't really had time to eat properly today, I had a big bowl of porridge for breakfast, then I had a packet of french fries a penguin bar(!) I don't even like penguins!! I then finished a bar of green and blacks (apparently you can have that on a Gi diet) and have had a banana and an apple so not too bad, am feeling very hungry now though!

If you look on www.tescodiets.com there is a small explianation about the Gi diet, was tempted to join today but am going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

love and hugs

mandi x
Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:54 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well it's now 6.55pm and no viewers!!!!!!!!! Why are people so rude? don't they know that you clean your house to an inch of it's life??
All the family are starving, so I'm sorry girls but I've ordered a chinese and I'm going to hit the red wine tonight too, I'm just soooooo pi@@ed off!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:00 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Well it's now 6.55pm and no viewers!!!!!!!!! Why are people so rude? don't they know that you clean your house to an inch of it's life??
All the family are starving, so I'm sorry girls but I've ordered a chinese and I'm going to hit the red wine tonight too, I'm just soooooo pi@@ed off!!
Don't blame you a bit, I hate people not turning up for appointments. There is no excuse for it.

Enjoy that chinese, you have worked for it!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:26 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248

Been there! There are no words to describe people who do this. I wouldn't dream of doing it to someone so why do they feel that they should treat us like that?

This has got me down on a few occasions and comfort eating was the only answer for me so I can understand how much you need that chinese! And why is it always that the no-showers have booked for an inconvenient time which throws meal times completely out of the window.

Poor you Mandi and enjoy every mouthful!

Binbird (not gyming but still picking - what's my excuse?)
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:35 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird

Binbird (not gyming but still picking - what's my excuse?)
Dunno binbird, but I think I have the same problem. Haven't had any tea, as I keep eating chocolate biscuits, think I have had 6 now. Why now, apart from the jaffa cakes (are they a biscuit or are they a cake?) I haven't had a biscuit in 2 1/2 weeks! Hubby is away overnight, one child is out, another is at brownies and the other is up in his room so I have no company apart from the cat who wants to share my biscuit.

I think the answer for me today is to give in, and start again tomorrow, with a visit to the gym!

Next time I go shopping, no matter what, I am not going down that biscuit aisle! That was the flaw in my plan. I am too weak to eat one at a time.

Oh well, I have to go and collect my brownie now! They don't like it if you don't take them home at the end of the night.

Shirley
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:38 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I think the answer for me today is to give in, and start again tomorrow, with a visit to the gym!

Shirley
We'll compare notes tomorrow Shirley...... after we've been to the gym!

Binbird
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Dunno binbird, but I think I have the same problem. Haven't had any tea, as I keep eating chocolate biscuits, think I have had 6 now. Why now, apart from the jaffa cakes (are they a biscuit or are they a cake?) I haven't had a biscuit in 2 1/2 weeks! Hubby is away overnight, one child is out, another is at brownies and the other is up in his room so I have no company apart from the cat who wants to share my biscuit.

Next time I go shopping, no matter what, I am not going down that biscuit aisle! That was the flaw in my plan. I am too weak to eat one at a time.

Oh well, I have to go and collect my brownie now! They don't like it if you don't take them home at the end of the night.

Shirley
Oh Shirley - know what you're going through. I'm worst when I'm in the house on my own - get bored, even if I'm really busy ! I keep wanting to pick but there's nothing nice left to pick in the house.

All this talk about Brownies though has made me hungry - I love fudge brownies !
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:02 pm
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by ohippy
Oh Shirley - know what you're going through. I'm worst when I'm in the house on my own - get bored, even if I'm really busy ! I keep wanting to pick but there's nothing nice left to pick in the house.

All this talk about Brownies though has made me hungry - I love fudge brownies !
I know - most of the time I am not even hungry, but can't help myself. I feel sick now though having eaten half the pack of orange chocolate digestives!

Unfortunately my brownie is not made of fudge - she can answer back and leave a mess!

I have to have nice things in the house for the kids - usually though I leave their things alone. So why on Monday did I allow a packet of chocolate biscuits into my trolley. I am going to have to start shopping on line, thyen I won't see these new things and want to try them. Hmm may have to think about that!

I will have to work extra hard tomorrow. Not relly happy with myself cos I thought I was doing so well, but I know it is just a blip.

Will start afresh tomorrow.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:50 am
nursey

Good morning girls, how is everyone?
I'm still quite angry about yesterday, am waiting patiently for the estate agents to open before I ring them and complain about the viewers rudness!
Anyway I've managed to lose 1lb!!!!!!!!!! can't quite believe it there must be something to this low Gi as I've not really followed it properly just the principles, maybe if I follow it properly I may get a good weight loss.

Mandi x
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Dieter's for OZ

good luck on your house sale today Mandi and UB40 tyr and have a good day today. I know that it is hard, it is hard!

Well feel great today, loads of work to do 7 week can't go fast enough for thsi degree.

Getting there, have my PR in no time (not even put the papers in yet lol)

luv Lace
Stay positive
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:01 am
Where I want to be

Well done Mandi, on your loss. Give em hell at that estate agents! They are all slimy toads.

Lace - what are you doing your degree in? I apologise if you have said before and I missed it. 7 weeks will go in a flash.

Well I have had a good start, I have been to the gym. I really wanted to sort the livingroom out today, but it's dark and miserable outside and that never inspires me. Once I start though I will have to carry on, can't leave shake n vac on the carpet and all the furniture pulled out, now can I? Still a bit fed up about yesterday, don't want to start slipping now. Must think of the wedding in 9 weeks :scared:

I'll have a cup of tea first and then get to it

Have a good day all

Shirley
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Shirley,
it is funny that you say 'Flash' thats that is what I am taking my degree in. I am doing a Media and Design degree which includes writing programs and designing webbased stuff.
This however is only worth 50 points on the list and I am 38 so I don't have enough points so I decided to take Hairdressing instead and this gives me the 60 I need but they changed the rules. They said that you had to have three experience so now I am just wasting time working on a job on the SOL and waiting to put in my qualifications in to vetassess (when I get them) so that I can use the designated Area Sponsor visa (my sister lives in one). I have a child at the moment pecking my head so it this is all over the place I apologise! There is my life story in one hit.

Are you getting married? You mentioned a wedding!

I am just playing the waiting game I have bnot even put in the application yet. This happens in January if I am still alive by then lol. Stress and all that. I am glad though it gives me a purpose to lose weight and a goal to aim for although I have just been told off my migration agent (when I asked him about weight and being fat) he said weight is not an issue!

I don't know about that I think it might be it certainly is for me. I fell I need to lose a lot more before I can even contemplate sending in an application so I will have to look into that one.

I am hope my BMI will be around 30 when I apply it is over 40 now but I have come down from over 50.

So you never know in a few weeks time I may be saying that my BMI is below 40 which I will be really pleased about. I know that I shouldn't have got thsi fat in the first place but I am in love and I felt complacent (Sp).

Lol I have just bored you to death I can tell by your face lo lol
luv lace x
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:14 pm
Where I want to be

Hi Lace

I do admire you, doing a degree and all the work it involves. I am doing a college course, 1 evening a week, in Beauty Therapy, to go with my other therapies, and I find that is enough for me. Funnily I was doing hairdressing too but, just before Christmas, the salon owner where I was working had a fallout with the trainer that used to come in and I got stuck in the middle. So after promising me I could have a refund on the training I hadn't received she then changed her mind so I lost out both ways. I don't think I would have been any good anyway. I was 40 in January and I find it usually takes me a little bit longer to learn stuff. Having said that I am not having a problem with the beauty course, I am doing Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing adn cosmetic make-up ,so those beauty therapists that you think are airhead probably are!

Considering my other half is in IT Security and can do allsorts with these machins, I am not inclined that way either really. As long as I can switch it on and do what I need that's ok by me. As you can see I don't have an avatar, that is because I really wouldn't know where to begin!!! So another well done to you. I have just been reading through Steve's document he is going to send off to the ACS and all the technical stuff is just baffling, he hasn't got a degree so it is all RPL and boy does it go on, it is 51 pages long. I just hope they don't fall asleep when reading through it. It should be ready next week to go.

We have been told that the actual visa application will take about a year to 18 months to go through, and if they ask for medicals and police stuff near the end, will that not be long enough to lose the weight you need. But then again, you still have time as you are only 38, you get more points so I suppose as long as you apply before you are 40 it's not a problem.

It's not me getting married, I will have been married 19 years next month. :scared: A friend of ours is getting married, we have known him 17 years and Steve is the best man. As it is only a small wedding I am to sit on the top table with bride, groom, both sets of parents, bridesmaid and her other half and of course best man! So I need to look presentable. Not easy when they are all slim people, even the parents! This is why I need to stop eating chocolate biscuits, mind you I have been to the gym twice this week and have swum twice also. So hopefully that will balance out my misdemeanour!

Anyway, I have waffled on too much now. I must carry on moving furniture and shake n vaccing the carpet!

Shirley
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi again Shirley,
by the way my sister is called Shirley in Oz could be a good omen for you lol.
So are you trying to go next year as well? I was going to put in the application for the ACS but I am more Design than computer although I do have to do created some programms and coding. I am aslo going to do Indian Head massage becasue this is on the list but it is on the lest as Shiatsu. I am trying to tie it in with the Hairdressing I am doing. I have just opened up my own business as well as a mobile hairdresser. I did like you, get a job in a hairdressers and I got in a political row with one of the bosses over someone else and ended up leaving. It was all too hard! Can't stand bitchy people.

So all I am just doing now is biding my time and waiting for the degree to finish and getting 12 months working under my belt with the business.

I hope it all works, she says!

Enjoy the shake and vac
luv Lace (heard it tastes good on toast lol)
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:48 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

You two are making me feel very lazy with all the studying that you do! I was running a toddler group in the village one morning a week up until September but gave it up as soon as the visa application was in as I was hoping to be off to Australia quite quickly (look at me now!) So since then I have been a real lady of leisure with two children in school and the youngest at playgroup four mornings a week. Now the lady who took over the toddler group from me has found a job two mornings a week and wants to give up the toddler group so I said I might as well run it again until the end of the summer term since I am still here. Youngest starts school in September (if we are still in the UK, otherwise January in Australia) and then I was hoping to get myself on a midwifery course and then there will be no time at all for me to be chatting to you lot on expats!

Have made up for the attack of the 'pickies' that I had yesterday - went to the gym and cycled 4km, ran 2.5km, rowed 1000m and did 1000m on the treadmill followed by 100 sit ups. Breakfast was 2 x weetabix and a glass of orange juice, lunch was a banana, a chicken drumstick (minus the skin) and a portion of waitrose prepared salad ( a mix of greek salad and minted taboulah or something like that!) and of course, loads of water. Hoping for a good weekend and not to give in to anything naughty for my oldest daughter's 7th birthday on Sunday. . . .

Catch you all later

Binbird

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.