Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 13th 2005, 3:22 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi guys hope you are all ok today.

Well done on the 3lbs Lace

Lynn - Blimey, you do have a lot on don't you! Last week at work, and now the house! I don't envy you, I am not looking forward to putting my house on the market, I will be so stressed trying to keep this place tidy with 3 kids!

Theresa - some of us take the scenic route, but we get there in the end. I know that one day soon I will be having a few days of nibbling, but I am prepared to get back on the horse and carry on. How boring life would be if we didn't sightsee from time to time!

I have been to see the place where my friend is having her reception in June, it is gorgeous. Not only a hotel, but a golf course, fishing lakes, spa, pool and gym facilities too. She treated me to lunch while we were there, photographing a chair!! I was very good and had prawns on brown granary bread and a cappucino. I didn't eat the kettle crisps that came with it. But I did have 4 jaffa cakes when I got in. But as tonight, as I am off to college at 5 and not home until almost 10, I won't be having tea, only some fruit if I remember to take it with me.

Anyway, must go and gather books and equipment for tonight, oh and make sure my salon top is still crease free!!!! Mind you I do have a lovely balck tabbard to put over the top of it, it hides a multitude of sins. Maybe in a few weeks I won't look so bad in white that I may be able to go without.

Anyway, have a good evening all

Fingers crossed for those with house viewings and pictures, and good luck to those with medicals coming.

Shirley
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:06 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Lace, well done to you. What a great loss! Keep at it chick, won't let me send and karma, sorry.

Mandi, hope the viewing goes well. We are now on our 3rd official agent since June (4th was a favour from my dad putting us with his firm even though out of area), both previous agents amazingly got us a viewer same day as we told them the game was up. The one managed to get a viewing within a staggering 25 mins of us saying we'd had enough. I hope your agent isn't doing same to hang onto you. Not a nice tactic to use,

I also bought Paul McKenna book and cd, did it for 2 weeks. Didn't lose any weight but it did inspire me to do more exercise. Have come to a complete hault again so maybe better get listening.

Well sorry everyone, been a very naughty girl today. I took my mum and my auntie out for lunch at a very posh place. It was yummy, !
I had pork loin smothered in garlic and chive cream cheese served with tarragon sauce and vegetables. That doesn't sound too bad but just had to have puuuuudddding!
White chocolate mousse with white chocolate sauce, it did come with a star fruit and some redcurrants.
I know I'm naughty but I was dining with my mum and auntie, lol.

Hugs to you all.
Sarah
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley, Nicky, Mandi too, Binbird, Sarah, Lynn Theresa, ohippy and s/nurse too
just thought I would sing to you all.
Well I'm here to cheer you up or freak you out, well which ever!
hugs Lace
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:29 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Shirley, Nicky, Mandi too, Binbird, Sarah, Lynn Theresa, ohippy and s/nurse too
just thought I would sing to you all.
Well I'm here to cheer you up or freak you out, well which ever!
hugs Lace

You have obviously been too long without ? (fill in as appropriate Chips/kebab/wine/beer/). I can send you some grapefruit, only bought 19 of them today.

How much work have you got to re-touch! is it just titavating, or a major overhaul the first I hope

Well ladies, first day of no carbs, apart from feeling a bit hungry, but that is only because I am missing a meal, didnt finish shopping until 11.45 so went straight to lunch, dont think I will feel hungry once I am scoffing breakfast aswell. Every time I cut down on bread, I feel so much better lighter, more alert, less stodgy, it is only bread that seem to affect me, pasta, rice and potatoes dont seem to do it. Also when I do ww and cut out bread I seem to lose more weight, I dont think that I have a huge medical problem just some sort of intolerance to something in the bread.

Have worked out a plan will follow this New mayo diet, which seems to be a stricter/simplified atkins diet no carbs at all, but make sure that I am still within my WW points for the day, will see how it works for the next week.

So here I need you to put on your thinking caps for me. I am only allowed 1 cup of coffee with each meal, and everything else that I drink has to be caffine free. So water is the biggest thing, and bought some diet, caffine free coke today, but does diet lemonade have caffine in it? Havent got a clue

Nicky
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky - 19 grapefruits!!! Just watch out your skin doesn't start going yellow.

Re; the bread issue, have you thought it could be a yeast thing? Is there anything else with yeast in that affects you? If it's not rice/pasta or potatoes then it may be worth looking at.

Lace - thanks for the song, you have a better voice than me!

Sarah - Did you enjoy the lunch? Good, now get that Paul Mckenna CD out and give it another go.

Off to bed now before I eat something I shouldn't!

Shirley
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well official weigh in last night and I gained 4lbs. Bit upset but not surprised, so hard to lose, yet so easy to gain !!

Still week is over now so need to draw a line and start afresh !

Heather
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Theresa - some of us take the scenic route, but we get there in the end. I know that one day soon I will be having a few days of nibbling, but I am prepared to get back on the horse and carry on. How boring life would be if we didn't sightsee from time to time!
Shirley
Wow, how well said.
Theresa
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ohippy
Well official weigh in last night and I gained 4lbs. Bit upset but not surprised, so hard to lose, yet so easy to gain !!

Still week is over now so need to draw a line and start afresh !

Heather
Just get straight back to it and don't beat yourself up to much....well done for being so honest
But why is it it comes off so slowly and goes on so quickly ? annoying!!!! :
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Well done to all of you who have lost (or stayed the same!)
I am having my naughty day on Sunday this week as we are at the Midlands meet and will be having a meal out....oh and a few bevvy's
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Heather my little petal, carry on and like it says on the ad, 'a little bit at a time'.
It's a constant battle and it is hard work but it is worth it in the end

thinking of ya
luv lace x
Old Apr 14th 2005, 2:59 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
You have obviously been too long without ? (fill in as appropriate Chips/kebab/wine/beer/). I can send you some grapefruit, only bought 19 of them today.

How much work have you got to re-touch! is it just titavating, or a major overhaul the first I hope

Well ladies, first day of no carbs, apart from feeling a bit hungry, but that is only because I am missing a meal, didnt finish shopping until 11.45 so went straight to lunch, dont think I will feel hungry once I am scoffing breakfast aswell. Every time I cut down on bread, I feel so much better lighter, more alert, less stodgy, it is only bread that seem to affect me, pasta, rice and potatoes dont seem to do it. Also when I do ww and cut out bread I seem to lose more weight, I dont think that I have a huge medical problem just some sort of intolerance to something in the bread.

Have worked out a plan will follow this New mayo diet, which seems to be a stricter/simplified atkins diet no carbs at all, but make sure that I am still within my WW points for the day, will see how it works for the next week.

So here I need you to put on your thinking caps for me. I am only allowed 1 cup of coffee with each meal, and everything else that I drink has to be caffine free. So water is the biggest thing, and bought some diet, caffine free coke today, but does diet lemonade have caffine in it? Havent got a clue

Nicky
Hiya Nicky,
Just did a google for you. Lemonade does not contain caffeine, so drink away, lol.
I get exactly the same with bread but I know I have a yeast intolerance, I seem to be ok on the Tesco Finest wholegrain bread though which I have now started eating as Gi recommends wholegrain bread. Strange but true, lol.
Keep at it chick, your meds will be fine.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 14th 2005, 3:21 pm
Where I want to be

I was just starting to wonder where everyone was. It's been a bit quiet today on here. What have you all been up to?

I went for a swim this morning, there was no aquarobics class on so I didn't get roped into that this time. I did manage 22 lengths though. Mind you its only a 19m pool. But my arms are still a bit sore from Tuesday, so it felt a bit like swimming through treacle!

I also decide to clean my bedroom, not just the normal dusting, hoover etc, but thouroughly clean. I did tops of wardrobes, cleaned drawers, tipped out the airing cupboard. It looks lovely now, it may stay that way till tomorrow night as hubby is away in London overnight!!

I may do the living room tomorrow, shake n vac, furniture relocating, window cleaning, the lot. No, I'm not feeling ill, just want a break from painting things!

Oh well, time to go and see what I can feed the kids today, I have one at Brownies later so I need to be organised.

See ya's later.

Shirley (no jaffa cakes today, been good so far)
Old Apr 14th 2005, 3:37 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

You've got the cleaning bug like me Shirley! Playroom got a good going over yesterday - I just feel a house viewing coming on this weekend (I wish!)

I was out all morning helping at playgroup so didn't manage to get much water in me and I am sure that it is a consequence of that which has made me pick, pick, pick all afternoon. Breakfast was weetabix so ok, lunch was a pitta filled with cottage cheese and grapes followed by an apple so ok again but since then I have had a banana, a handful of monkey nuts, half a dozen mini chocolate coated animal digestives and even a mini curly-wurly. I think I shall have to drag myself to the gym tonight for sure!

Anyone doing any better?!

Binbird
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:05 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi everyone

You've got the cleaning bug like me Shirley! Playroom got a good going over yesterday - I just feel a house viewing coming on this weekend (I wish!)

I was out all morning helping at playgroup so didn't manage to get much water in me and I am sure that it is a consequence of that which has made me pick, pick, pick all afternoon. Breakfast was weetabix so ok, lunch was a pitta filled with cottage cheese and grapes followed by an apple so ok again but since then I have had a banana, a handful of monkey nuts, half a dozen mini chocolate coated animal digestives and even a mini curly-wurly. I think I shall have to drag myself to the gym tonight for sure!

Anyone doing any better?!

Binbird
Don't worry Binbird, I am doing far worse.
Andrew and I took a drive to Weston-Super-Mare today. Walked right the way along the prom and found a little beach and harbour thingy. All the years I've been to Weston, didn't know that was there. On the way back along the prom Andrew decided that he was having fish and chips. I argued that his food option wasn't going to help my diet, he said it was that or nothing. So I had fish and chips. Did I enjoy them, NO!
Far too greasy, I fed the seaguls my batter and half of my chips.
So compared to me, I bet you are all doing really well.
Sarah
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi everybody

I have been busy the last couple of days, Tuesday my 4yr old had bad headache and temperature and then threw up. Only once thank goodness. Cleaning up vomit is enough to put you off your food. So kept her off from nursery on Wednesday. Perked up by Wednesday evening, by which time my 7 yr old said she had headache and was getting very hot. So I have had her off from school today but she is already perking up. 24 hour bugs! I am just waiting for my 12 yr old to say she has a headache. I can't catch it, I haven't got time to be ill.

I did my Nell McAndrew workout this morning at 6am. Felt really good after and have eaten well today. Been quite active this afternoon spring cleaning, it must be catching. The house goes on the market by 1st June latest so we are starting to de-clutter and tidy up and finish off things.

Sarah, I live between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare. I must admit I've had chips from down on the front before and found them too greasy to enjoy.

Those of you that are doing GI diets. Can you explain to me the basis of that diet, I presume it is low fat but what is different about it.

Keep up the good work all of you,
Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.