Dieter's for OZ

Old Feb 28th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dieter's for OZ

I also wanted to diet before coming to Oz. My sister had done very well at slimming world so i joined them in Sept. I didn't really increase my exercise - just walked the kids to school - and i lost 2 stone by dec! Came out to Melbourne 2nd Jan and have put on about 7 lbs since (due to all the lovely food and wine!)
Now my scales have finally arrived i will be able to keep an eye on the weight and hope it doesn't pile on again.
Pootle (loving Melbourne by the way)
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Yeah but Teach,
have you seen the stuff they eat on that Gillian McKeith diet. You can't run your life around that! I would be dead in ten mins and my child and defacto would be horrified if I served up some of the stuff she makes lol. I have lost 40lbs in weight and I have no wobbly bits depends on your skin. The trampette sounds a good idea does it work? Would be really interested to see if the trampette works. That would be fun to do.
cheers
lace
Old Feb 28th 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I bet the trampette is hard work. I'm a bit of a gym freak and last summer we got a big trampoline for the kids. Five minutes of that and I was fit for nothing !!
Old Feb 28th 2005, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one ohippy,
I would also be fit for nothing. Just worked out today that I need to lose 6 stone to have a BMI of 30.
Spain here I come (well it can't be Australia, six stone in 10 months yeah right) looks like I might be on list B after all lol
lace
Old Feb 28th 2005, 8:12 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Lace,
Yup some of the stuff Gillian McKeith serves up is yuck. I know, I have tried all her recipes and gave up after a month. Trampette is great though, really worn out after 5 mins and I can feel my stomach muscles tightening as well as my legs are getting toned. You can just bounce on it, jog or walk the dog, all a bit scary first as you think you will fall off. I still haven't mastered the jump and twist - far too scary.
40lbs is a great weight loss, I know how it felt when I stepped on scales at med to find out that I'd lost 33lb. I still think scales were out though as my calculations worked it out as 38lb - ah well got through meds so not grumbling. Even though I'm down to a 14, I reckon I could easily do with losing another stone and a half but it just won't come off. Will keep at it.
Sarah
Old Feb 28th 2005, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for that Sarah,
do you get a video with this trampette? I would love to see my son and I doing that infact I am going to go and get two. One for me and one for my son. He needs to lose a few piounds.
keep it up and I'll tell you how I go on
love lace
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:54 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
Thanks for that Sarah,
do you get a video with this trampette? I would love to see my son and I doing that infact I am going to go and get two. One for me and one for my son. He needs to lose a few piounds.
keep it up and I'll tell you how I go on
love lace

Hiya Lace
I think the more expensive ones come with a video. I only bought a cheapie because it is very likely that it will be left behind when we move as we still haven't decided what to take with us. Have fun.
Sarah
Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:55 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi

First weigh in this morning lost 4lbs, not bad, thought I think it might have been more except for saturaday night. Our friends got their letter for emigrating to canada on sat morning, so we high-tailed it round there and started celebrating so much so we did not leave until miday on sunday, I indulged in rather a large bacardi fest. So I am estatic with my 4 lbs. Hypno again this week not to sure that it is doing any good, but said I give it 4 weeks before making a decision.

Hope that everyone is doing ok

Halflinggirl2000
Old Mar 1st 2005, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi halflinggirl,
well done on the weight loss I am really proud of you. keep up the good work petal.
luv Lace :0
Old Mar 1st 2005, 4:54 pm
FAMILY MEMBER

paula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lacey21
Here you go ladies and gents if you have anything to say about your dieting habits or your weight gain or weight losses then go for it here.
I have just lost another 1 and a half pounds of flab, I have lose nearly 40 lbs in total (I cut off a leg, bum bum).
Anyone one else dieting for Oz, the medical, the husband or any other reason lets hear about it.

cheers
Lace Sunny manchester where it is dead easy to diet NOT!
HI MY HUSBAND AND ME ARE DEITING FOR WHEN WE EMIGRATE IN OCTOBER. i DONT WAN TO BE KNOW AS THE FAT POM BY MY NEEW NEIGHBOURS. NO DOING TOO BAD LOST 8LB AND HUBBY HAS LOST 16LB IN ONE MONTH. LONG WAY TO GO THOUGH.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
PAULA
Old Mar 1st 2005, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula elliott
HI MY HUSBAND AND ME ARE DEITING FOR WHEN WE EMIGRATE IN OCTOBER. i DONT WAN TO BE KNOW AS THE FAT POM BY MY NEEW NEIGHBOURS. NO DOING TOO BAD LOST 8LB AND HUBBY HAS LOST 16LB IN ONE MONTH. LONG WAY TO GO THOUGH.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
PAULA

Well done - wish I could lose 16lb a month. I'd be done with dieting in three months !!

I'm starting to struggle with the loss, the sight of all those chocolate eggs and my dreams of kebabs aren't helping !!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 8:58 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi

ohippy those dreams of kebabs sound dangerous, how do they go, have they got you pinned in the corner? chasing you down the street, do you eventually win the day or have to give in?

paula you and your husband are doing well, keep going

Lacey hope your hard work pays off at the scales today

hope everyone has a good week

Halflinggirl
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 10:27 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi

First weigh in this morning lost 4lbs, not bad, thought I think it might have been more except for saturaday night. Our friends got their letter for emigrating to canada on sat morning, so we high-tailed it round there and started celebrating so much so we did not leave until miday on sunday, I indulged in rather a large bacardi fest. So I am estatic with my 4 lbs. Hypno again this week not to sure that it is doing any good, but said I give it 4 weeks before making a decision.

Hope that everyone is doing ok

Halflinggirl2000
Well done halflinggirl 4lbs is brilliant!! good start, keep up the good work. My weigh in is tomorrow, don't think i will have done that well as i haven't had time to excerise, been busy cleaning the house etc as it is now on the market
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=halflinggirl2000]Hi

ohippy those dreams of kebabs sound dangerous, how do they go, have they got you pinned in the corner? chasing you down the street, do you eventually win the day or have to give in?

They always win. Am dribbling now - may have to give in very soon !!
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:12 pm
FAMILY MEMBER

paula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura aboutpaula elliott has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hi

paula you and your husband are doing well, keep going

Lacey hope your hard work pays off at the scales today

hope everyone has a good week

Halflinggirl

WE HAVE LOST OUR WEIGHT AND WE STILL HAVE A KEBAB EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT. THATS OUR TREAT. REMEMBR A LITTLE OF WHAT YOU ENJOY DOES YOU GOOD.
LOVE PAULA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.