Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:42 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by scissors
OK OK i cant believe im gonna do this ...but i wieghed 13 and a half stone yesterday,so ill wiegh myself again next tuesday morning,should i put up a food diary to??????

tracey

Yes I would put a food diary up - because its said that a person always underestimates the amount of food they eat.

And I know if I had a stuffing session with chocolate, it would shame the hell out of me to advertise it.

Although, I shall have to advertise the 'Horn of Plenty' the other night, don't remember eating it - does that count?

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Yes I would put a food diary up - because its said that a person always underestimates the amount of food they eat.

And I know if I had a stuffing session with chocolate, it would shame the hell out of me to advertise it.

Although, I shall have to advertise the 'Horn of Plenty' the other night, don't remember eating it - does that count?
lol,you really were gone,and we both made quite a meal of them
oh im having so much fun today...you realise im not gonna want to go out tonight,after all my exhausting liasons in victorian times

Shall i put up a diary for today?

tracey
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:23 pm
Professional Princess

lol,you really were gone,and we both made quite a meal of them
oh im having so much fun today...you realise im not gonna want to go out tonight,after all my exhausting liasons in victorian times

Shall i put up a diary for today?

tracey

You will have gone by the time you read this.

Do your diary from tomorrow.

Im going back in the TIO 'what the butler saw'

Its getting quite rowdy.

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 5:36 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody again and welcome to tracey and Sam!!!!!!!!!!

Sam, almost like you I weight 12 stone 7 at last weigh in - i'm 5"9 and my ideal weight would be 10.5 stone - I got to 11 stone at my wedding a year and a half ago and I looked and felt really slim, but that extra half a stone would really make even more of a difference. My 1st target though is going to be to reach 11 stone 7 - I started at 12 stone 11 (was nearly having a heart attack when I saw the scales!!!) and lost 4 pounds in my 1st week which makes me 12 stone 7. As Binbird says my next weight in is Monday. I'm following the weight watchers diet so count points and have an allowance per day - feeling really pleased with myself so far and have not cheated once (I would only be cheating myself!) There are times (like when i'm stressed) where I'm tempted to slip into old habits but I just keep thinking of bikini's and miniskirts in Oz and how far I have to go and I stop.

Sarah - sorry to hear about your gain but don't give up - your body will just be adjusting to the excersise and everything will settle down eventually. Also are your portions perhaps a little too big? Sometimes I would fall into that trap thinking I knew how much stuff weighed but when I actually put it on the scales I realised i'd been eating too big a portion - just a thought, ignore me if i'm completely wrong.

Lace - half a pound is half a pound and you did have a very stressful week so well done - now you can get back on track again.

I'm also going to eat all my easter egg in one day - that way I can get straight back on the diet after - only thing is I have kind of lost my craving for choc!!!!! The odd curly wurly seems to do the trick!!!! But it is hard not to eat the whole pack of 5 at once - pure willpower is required!!!!!!!!!

My trousers are feeling a bit looser - i'm a 14 but it was becoming a very tight 14 for a while there and some shops 14's never fitted at all.

Anyway keep it up everyone although I think we should be allowed Easter Sunday off for chocolate only (no takeaway's or anything!!!! )

Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:00 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun

Sarah - sorry to hear about your gain but don't give up - your body will just be adjusting to the excersise and everything will settle down eventually. Also are your portions perhaps a little too big? Sometimes I would fall into that trap thinking I knew how much stuff weighed but when I actually put it on the scales I realised i'd been eating too big a portion - just a thought, ignore me if i'm completely wrong.
Lynn
Hiya Lynn,
I wish it were my portion size but I weigh or measure everything cos I know I'm a pig. Thanks for the support though, it's always appreciated.
I have written everything down again today, maybe if I also wrote it here then maybe someone could point me in right direction if or should I say when I go wrong.
Today I have had:
Breakfast: 5tbsp of All Bran, 100ml of milk and small banana, tomato juice, 4 pts
Mid Morn snack: 15 cashew nuts, 3.5 pts
Lunch: 3 New pots, cup of prawns, salad 4pts
Mid afternoon snack: Apple 0.5pts
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, mushrooms, onion and broccoli (oops forgot to eat tortilla), grapefruit, 1.5 pts as I forgot the tortilla
Evening snack: Diet yogurt, 1pt
Free milk allowance 200ml soya milk

Sarah
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by teach
Hiya Lynn,
I wish it were my portion size but I weigh or measure everything cos I know I'm a pig. Thanks for the support though, it's always appreciated.
I have written everything down again today, maybe if I also wrote it here then maybe someone could point me in right direction if or should I say when I go wrong.
Today I have had:
Breakfast: 5tbsp of All Bran, 100ml of milk and small banana, tomato juice, 4 pts
Mid Morn snack: 15 cashew nuts, 3.5 pts
Lunch: 3 New pots, cup of prawns, salad 4pts
Mid afternoon snack: Apple 0.5pts
Dinner: 2 boiled eggs, mushrooms, onion and broccoli (oops forgot to eat tortilla), grapefruit, 1.5 pts as I forgot the tortilla
Evening snack: Diet yogurt, 1pt
Free milk allowance 200ml soya milk

Sarah
Just sent you a reply but it wouldn't post - so annoying when that happens!
Basically I said that your diet seems very balanced and healthy.
What diet is it that you are following again? Was it the GI diet?

Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:43 pm
chattyshazza's daughter

Claudia is an unknown quantity at this point

OK OK i cant believe im gonna do this ...but i wieghed 13 and a half stone yesterday,so ill wiegh myself again next tuesday morning,should i put up a food diary to??????

tracey
Hey Tracey, well dont for posting your weight. I didnt think about posting mine at 12stn 7lb the other night until a bit later and thought oh my god the whole world can see that.... lol. Well it was 14st 3lb last March last year so a bit of an improvement. Good Luck...

lol, by the way this is chattyshazza, didnt notice that my daughter had signed in and not signed out again

Last edited by Claudia; Mar 23rd 2005 at 6:45 pm. Reason: typo
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:47 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quickie to wish all of you all the best with your dieting over the next few days (especially as it is Easter!). Will be back on the forum on Wednesday, confessing to how much weight I have gained in Ireland!

Take care one and all.

Binbird
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by binbird
Just a quickie to wish all of you all the best with your dieting over the next few days (especially as it is Easter!). Will be back on the forum on Wednesday, confessing to how much weight I have gained in Ireland!

Take care one and all.

Binbird
Have a lovely time in Ireland Binbird - maybe you will need to diet when you come back, you lucky thing!!!!!!

Have a good one!

Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by Claudia
Hey Tracey, well dont for posting your weight. I didnt think about posting mine at 12stn 7lb the other night until a bit later and thought oh my god the whole world can see that.... lol. Well it was 14st 3lb last March last year so a bit of an improvement. Good Luck...

lol, by the way this is chattyshazza, didnt notice that my daughter had signed in and not signed out again
Ditto - i'm 12 stone 7 too!!!!! Down from 12 stone 11 last week!!!

Lynn
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Have a good time in Ireland Binbird have a guiness for me!
I am not posting my weight this is becasue as I stood on the scales the woman asked for no coach parties.
I have to lose loads about 6 stone.
But another day another set of points lol
Lace
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:52 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hi 20.50 hrs and still have 6 1/2 ww points left, no I have not starved my self, just have a lot of points per day. So have been good, but having trouble drinking the water, and eating the food. Had cearel for both breakfast and lunch, not to be done everyday but had not been shopping. and chicken and roasted veg with sauce made from philly with herbs for dinner, very nice. Always feel so much better when I don't eat bread, and usually lose weight if I dont eat it. Great to see so many people joining us, the more the merrier.

Just to repeat myself, does anyone know about the pill reduktil as MIL as been offered it, anyone got any gen??????

Nicky
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:05 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Ditto - i'm 12 stone 7 too!!!!! Down from 12 stone 11 last week!!!

Lynn
Wow 4lb Lynn, well done.
As we are the same we will have to try and keep up with each other.
Go on, tell me that you are NOT going to have any chocolate over the weekend then I wont either
Are you exercising too??
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:18 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Have a good time in Ireland Binbird have a guiness for me!
I am not posting my weight this is becasue as I stood on the scales the woman asked for no coach parties.
I have to lose loads about 6 stone.
But another day another set of points lol
Lace
That woman wants a big kick up the ass.
Dont blame you for not wanting to post your weight, no problem.
Keep up the good work!!

Sharon
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Claudia

hi chattyshazza,lol i cant believe ive posted my wieght either,ive eveen refused to tell hubby what i wiegh cos im ashamed of it and heres me telling everyone,doesnt seem so bad on here somehow,as we re all trying to lose some.Youve done really well since last march,hope i can do that well!!!!!!!!!!
This mught be just what i need plenty of support from others in the same boat,i dont think my diet is particulary unhealthy anyway and i do exersize alot,but it doesnt help when you live with 2 stick insects who could eat for england lifes so unfare,lol.Im sure thers a size 10 just screaming to get out somewhere,im between a 14 and 16 by the way.
Anyway i thought if i post my food diary everyday it might shame me into sticking to it,and maybe you guys can tell me where im going wrong i shall post it up later :scared:
We went to see good charlotte last night, they rocked by the way,but the temptation to have a takaway on the way out was immense,they smelled soooo good,but i didnt give in,not good idea at 12.30 at night

tracey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.