Dieter's for OZ

Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
Join the club - I was due to weigh today but was too scared. Am in work and have already eaten all of my days food, I was going to be good today but am cold and tired and I always eat then.

I want to lose 2 stone by the end of Feb but during that time we have a Halloween party (loads of buffet food - my downfall after Haribo), Christmas, New Year, hol to Florida and my birthday somehow I don't think I'll make it - more likely to gain 2 stone !! Someone give me a motivation pill NOW

That's the trouble isn't it, Heather. I am sure we would all be fine if we didn't have all those celebrations in between our healthy diets.

I have decided not to renew my Ediets next week, my sister is going to let me have all her info on weight-watchers to see if I can get along with it. The thing is I really want to start eating normally again with the family, even if that means just reducing portion sizes.

I have also decided to pay more attention to my exercise plan, hope to do 3 times per week alternating the Nel McAndrew and Pump It Up workouts.

How are you at the moment, are you feeling any better with your throat, have you had blood tests yet?

I am at the accountants tomorrow morning to finalise accounts, which we will be passing to the interested party for the business.

We had viewing on Saturday with the house, they are very interested, exactly what they are looking for but have not yet sold their property. They will be back for another viewing if they have some luck with their house.

Can't believe it is October, people have started talking about Christmas. I didn't really want to be this side of the water when Christmas arrived, yet we cannot control what is going to happen when, at the moment.

Happy dieting
Theresa
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:56 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
Feeling a bit happier now as we've just had our medicals done and the doc said everything was ok despite me clearly being overweight. Thought my blood pressure might be sky high too with all the stress but this was normal thank goodness.

Still going to join weight-watchers tonight so I can look gorgeous in my new bikini
Yey great news on the medicals Good for you joining weight watchers, I know it works if you stick to it (sticking is my problem )

I doubt I'll EVER have a bikini figure lol!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:58 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Start on Monday............!!!
Lol, yes I think I probably will - wise advice!

I think I'll get my old weight watchers books out too Theresa - don't think I'll renew my ediets, I must remember to cancel it actually.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
That's the trouble isn't it, Heather. I am sure we would all be fine if we didn't have all those celebrations in between our healthy diets.

I have decided not to renew my Ediets next week, my sister is going to let me have all her info on weight-watchers to see if I can get along with it. The thing is I really want to start eating normally again with the family, even if that means just reducing portion sizes.

I have also decided to pay more attention to my exercise plan, hope to do 3 times per week alternating the Nel McAndrew and Pump It Up workouts.

How are you at the moment, are you feeling any better with your throat, have you had blood tests yet?

I am at the accountants tomorrow morning to finalise accounts, which we will be passing to the interested party for the business.

We had viewing on Saturday with the house, they are very interested, exactly what they are looking for but have not yet sold their property. They will be back for another viewing if they have some luck with their house.

Can't believe it is October, people have started talking about Christmas. I didn't really want to be this side of the water when Christmas arrived, yet we cannot control what is going to happen when, at the moment.

Happy dieting
Theresa
Hi Theresa.

Have good and bad days. Blood tests are due tomorrow - all takes such a long time - why doesn't the GP take your blood there and then ? It's like a factory production with weeks in between each stages.

Just can't seem to diet at the minute - the amounts I am eating are unbelievable and just plain stupid and greedy - never even hungry. I was going to RC tonight, get weighed, take the bad news and use it to motivate me to start from that point on. Unfortunately leader cancelled so my pathetic brain just can't seem to become motivated anyway. I am so fed up with myself I do this every single year - lose weight until the summer then gain it all back . I desperately want to break this cycle but am weak. A friend has recommended hypnotherapy but I'm always working or have the kids apart from a Sunday when they're not open ! Will try again tomorrow.

It's taken ages to get your business accounts done hasn't it ? Fingers crossed for you that they mean good news and an offer on the business.

Can't believe the housing market is so bad - your house is gorgeous - you should have people biting your hand off. Hope it also sells soon. You've had your visa for a while now - would be good to use it ! When do you need to enter by ?

Know what you mean re Christmas, I have finished my shopping but then we will definitely be here then. Hope we won't next year that's for sure - am going to buy a load of mall vouchers next year as I won't want the agro of Christmas shopping and huge postage costs. It certainly will be difficult for you the closer it gets to Christmas, not to mention more expensive flights, so hope things move fast now
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
Feeling a bit happier now as we've just had our medicals done and the doc said everything was ok despite me clearly being overweight. Thought my blood pressure might be sky high too with all the stress but this was normal thank goodness.

Still going to join weight-watchers tonight so I can look gorgeous in my new bikini
Don't mean to be too nosey but approx how much overweight is it ok to be ? I'm about 2/2.5 stone overweight but do keep exercising to keep my blood pressure and cholestoral down. Am terrified I'll be turned down at this stage
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Don't mean to be too nosey but approx how much overweight is it ok to be ? I'm about 2/2.5 stone overweight but do keep exercising to keep my blood pressure and cholestoral down. Am terrified I'll be turned down at this stage

Heather, you have nothing to worry about, honestly you will be fine.

Theresa
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:47 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I think it depends on the doctor you see to be honest. This guy did myself, my husband and our 10 year old within half an hour so wasn't exactly thorough but some doctors do boob gropes etc and really go to town. I'm about 18 lbs overweight but I do exercise regularly.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Theresa.

Have good and bad days. Blood tests are due tomorrow - all takes such a long time - why doesn't the GP take your blood there and then ? It's like a factory production with weeks in between each stages.

Just can't seem to diet at the minute - the amounts I am eating are unbelievable and just plain stupid and greedy - never even hungry. I was going to RC tonight, get weighed, take the bad news and use it to motivate me to start from that point on. Unfortunately leader cancelled so my pathetic brain just can't seem to become motivated anyway. I am so fed up with myself I do this every single year - lose weight until the summer then gain it all back . I desperately want to break this cycle but am weak. A friend has recommended hypnotherapy but I'm always working or have the kids apart from a Sunday when they're not open ! Will try again tomorrow.

It's taken ages to get your business accounts done hasn't it ? Fingers crossed for you that they mean good news and an offer on the business.

Can't believe the housing market is so bad - your house is gorgeous - you should have people biting your hand off. Hope it also sells soon. You've had your visa for a while now - would be good to use it ! When do you need to enter by ?

Know what you mean re Christmas, I have finished my shopping but then we will definitely be here then. Hope we won't next year that's for sure - am going to buy a load of mall vouchers next year as I won't want the agro of Christmas shopping and huge postage costs. It certainly will be difficult for you the closer it gets to Christmas, not to mention more expensive flights, so hope things move fast now
We need to enter before 9th April 2006, so we have a while yet. Housing market is so bad, we have told agents we would be willing to take part exchange....basically that means that we would release the equity in our house to go to Aus with, and then have a small mortgage over here with a property that we would rent out.

Have been feeling quite down recently but do feel I am coming through the other end, bit more positive about things...what I want and what I need to do and what I need to do about it. One thing is for sure, abondoning my workouts has had an effect on me, and I definitely need to continue with that on a regular basis, it helps to relieve the stress.

Must organise a get-together but honestly have been so busy recently I daren't make arrangements in case we have to cancel at last minute. But will definitely sort something out soon.

Hope everything goes okay with blood tests tomorrow. I suppose you will have to wait a week to get results?

Theresa
Old Oct 7th 2005, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all

Weekly weigh-in:-

Fri 7th Oct = 10 st 8.5
Fri 30th Sept = 10 st. 10

Result = 1.5 lb loss

Guess what.... I have been eating normally! I plan to do another workout this lunchtime, so hopefully I will hit the 10 and a half stone next week. How are you doing Mel?

Hope everybody is okay, have a good day
Theresa
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww wel done Theresa,
I am typng on a laptop as my computer has died so if I miss spell or anything I am sorry lol

I lost 3lbs this week bu remember I put on 5lbs o technically I haven't lost really. I am keeping up the swimmng and crunches though lol

lace x
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:50 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've joined weight-watchers. I wasn't that impressed with the meeting to be honest. Perhaps I picked a bad week to join as I found it all very rushed and not terribly inspirational but I'll give it a go. I've set myself a target weight loss of a stone to start with but could do with losing quite a bit more
Old Oct 7th 2005, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

ohno the meetings are crap!!!! Old ladies sitting around talking about nothing! I don't g to them, I just do the diet and get weighed. The reason I am doing this (apart for the obvious) is that when I go for the medicals I can show them my weight watcher card ad at least they can say that I have tried and somehow it may help with the medical. I don't know if it will but anything is better than nothing in order for it to go ok.

I have done ok this week but it is a life change that people need, I have started to swim and do 30 situps in a morning before the day starts

lol

hugs

lace xx
Old Oct 7th 2005, 8:11 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by lacey21
ohno the meetings are crap!!!! Old ladies sitting around talking about nothing! I don't g to them, I just do the diet and get weighed. The reason I am doing this (apart for the obvious) is that when I go for the medicals I can show them my weight watcher card ad at least they can say that I have tried and somehow it may help with the medical. I don't know if it will but anything is better than nothing in order for it to go ok.

I have done ok this week but it is a life change that people need, I have started to swim and do 30 situps in a morning before the day starts

lol

hugs

lace xx
Hi Lace

I wasn't going to stay for the meetings each week but it would have been good if the leader could have explained the diet to me. She told me to wait until after the talk (which was dominated by one lady who talked utter rubbish) and because it ran over time she just handed me the book and said I could choose between 2 diets and it was self explanatory. I was a bit annoyed as I didn't need to sit through the meeting for that

Anyhow I'm going to make a batch of healthy soups and casseroles at the weekend and give it my best shot. I already go to the gym regularly but I'm going to try and walk more rather than going everywhere by car.
Old Oct 7th 2005, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aww hats crap honey,
punch the lady who dominated the conversation next time lol
shall get er for you?

School playground and all that, if you have any probs drop us a line i'll have a go at directing and helping you

hugs Lace x
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:02 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well, I have just come back from the shopping centre having bought my weight watchers scales a bargin at $79 from Target and they say (drum roll) 150lbs, well thats a suprise will have to go on again. Yep thats right 150lbs which I reckon is 10st7 and a bit pounds. I have had a really stressfull time at work and not really had any time to have a break so just nibbled on almonds and dried apricots throughout the nightshifts, will have to start taking some crudites and hummous or something thats easy to eat and filling. Have started to do some exercises every day when I get up, just squats and lunges and sit ups and skipping and stuff. And next week I am joining the exercisers in the park. Well going to walk to the shops for dinner so have a good week everyone, Melx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.