Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 24th 2005, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Original weigh-in = 11 st 4.5
Weigh in last week = 10 st 11
Weight in today = 10 st 11

Stayed the same !!!
Total loss overall = 7.5 lb

Phew, have been particularly bad, it's been my sugar craving week. Out for Chinese meal tonight but at least will have another 6 days to undo the damage.

Hope everyone is okay
Theresa
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:20 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi

1st off welcome Jim - I have found this thread excellent in keeping me on the straight and narrow! And good on ya for considering giving up the ciggies.

Well it was my 5th weigh in at Scottish slimmers tonight and i lost another 1lb totalling 12 pounds in 5 weeks and now making me weigh 11 stone 13 1/2 pounds - I BROKE THE 12 STONE BARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bad going considering I moved out of my house today into my mums - Crown have been here for the past 2 days packing and my routine completely went to pot!

Sorry i've a bit quiet recently but have been so busy, hope to be back with you soon!

Lynn xxx
Fab news on the weight loss and house move. Can't wait for it to be us.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 24th 2005, 9:30 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teach
Fab news on the weight loss and house move. Can't wait for it to be us.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Thanks Sarah - it was lovely to lose even a pound knowing the up's and downs i've had this week! It also broke the 12 stone barrier which was the best bit!!!!! Hope I can keep it up - have now lost a total of 12 pounds in 5 weeks on SS so seems to be working for me this time.

Its strange being back at my mums - me marc and poppy the dog all squashed into my tiny bedroom I was brought up in - we spent time today making it all roomy. Glad I bought my laptop now so I can still keep up with B-Expats!!!

What stage are you at Sarah with your move - do you still have a house to sell? Where are you off to again?

Lynn
Old Jun 24th 2005, 10:11 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Thanks Sarah - it was lovely to lose even a pound knowing the up's and downs i've had this week! It also broke the 12 stone barrier which was the best bit!!!!! Hope I can keep it up - have now lost a total of 12 pounds in 5 weeks on SS so seems to be working for me this time.

Its strange being back at my mums - me marc and poppy the dog all squashed into my tiny bedroom I was brought up in - we spent time today making it all roomy. Glad I bought my laptop now so I can still keep up with B-Expats!!!

What stage are you at Sarah with your move - do you still have a house to sell? Where are you off to again?

Lynn
Hiya Lynn,
We are off to Brisbane. After 11 months on the market we accepted an offer in May. Solicitors have been ready for about 2-3 weeks but buyers still don't have mortgage offer and were unable to contact their IFA. My dad who is also and IFA stepped in and called their broker. Amazingly after a 2 week silence returned my dad's call (estate agent lost count how many messages he left and so did buyers). I guess he was afraid of losing commisson. Made some excuse about a death in family and said he will chase up the offer. Fingers crossed we may actually have a date very soon.
I bet as weird as it is being back at home, I bet it is also very comforting.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:18 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

Have had severe withdrawal symptoms! Broadband was down in our village for the last 3 days so haven't been able to get a dose of Expats! But have been catching up with all your news now. Everyone seems to be losing weight quite successfully at the moment, and congratulations Lynn on crashing through the stone barrier! Now that you are back living with your mum you'll be able to keep an eye on each other!

Found the girlie thread too which made me giggle! Amazing how one sensible question started everyone off like that! Must have been the heat! In fact, I wish the fine weather would return otherwise I shall be going to a very damp school fete this afternoon. And we have a barbeque to go to tomorrow so some sunshine would be most welcome this weekend.

Hope you all have a good weekend lined up. Time of the month for me so hoping not to give in to too many cravings. . . .

Binbird
Old Jun 25th 2005, 7:43 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by binbird
Morning all!

Have had severe withdrawal symptoms! Broadband was down in our village for the last 3 days so haven't been able to get a dose of Expats! But have been catching up with all your news now. Everyone seems to be losing weight quite successfully at the moment, and congratulations Lynn on crashing through the stone barrier! Now that you are back living with your mum you'll be able to keep an eye on each other!

Found the girlie thread too which made me giggle! Amazing how one sensible question started everyone off like that! Must have been the heat! In fact, I wish the fine weather would return otherwise I shall be going to a very damp school fete this afternoon. And we have a barbeque to go to tomorrow so some sunshine would be most welcome this weekend.

Hope you all have a good weekend lined up. Time of the month for me so hoping not to give in to too many cravings. . . .

Binbird
Hiya Binbird,
Hope the weather cheers up for you. Just seen the forecast on 3 different channels and they all say different things. Have a great day.
Sarah
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:45 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Ooooohhh Shirley - I'm already excited !! Hope I can afford to keep up my beauty treatments when I'm there. Put me down as a customer please - and make sure you live close to me.

Just no idea where I'm going to live - perhaps I should live close to you !

Chippy, when I am all set up you can be the my first client. We would love to live around the Hillarys area, how realistic that is we won't know till we get there.

Lynn - absolutely brillant, well done on getting below that 12 stone marker.

Binbird - with you on the cravings - time of the month too. Going to try and stay busy to keep out of the kitchen. We too are (supposedly) having a barbie tomorrow so I hope the weather improves a bit. It is so dark here at the minute I have the lights on! How sad is that.

Sarah - hope things move on quickly for you now and you can get your notice in.

I suppose that Lacey is busy doing studenty stuff and will be back soon.

Hubby is going to do some more tiling in the bathroom today, yay. The bathroom has been in for almost 3 months now and it is still only half tiled. So I am grateful the weather has turned a bit yukky, otherwise he wuld have been out fishing!!! I loive him dearly, but his time management skills are non existent. If I don't tell him what wants doing when, it doesn't get done. But then I don't like to do it too often in case it comes over as nagging.

We ordered a new suite a week-ish ago and have decided that when it arrives some stuff is going into storage, so today I am going to organise a few bits!

OK, have a good day all. Off to play with some boxes.

Shirley
Old Jun 25th 2005, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear - I had a bad day yesterday. Was selling 'tuck' in work to raise money for our challenge and ended up eating a lot of it myself !!

Then came home and had an Indian for tea (including onion bhajees and naan). Am out for a meal 2nite with my dad for his 70th as well. I did want to lose another stone before my holiday in August but, at this rate, I'm going to gain it instead of losing it !!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hiya Lynn,
We are off to Brisbane. After 11 months on the market we accepted an offer in May. Solicitors have been ready for about 2-3 weeks but buyers still don't have mortgage offer and were unable to contact their IFA. My dad who is also and IFA stepped in and called their broker. Amazingly after a 2 week silence returned my dad's call (estate agent lost count how many messages he left and so did buyers). I guess he was afraid of losing commisson. Made some excuse about a death in family and said he will chase up the offer. Fingers crossed we may actually have a date very soon.
I bet as weird as it is being back at home, I bet it is also very comforting.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Fingers and legs crossed for you Sarah !!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

How did your meal go last night Theresa ? Hope you had a good time and didn't ask the calorie count of the menu !!

Shirely - have just checked out Hillarys. Looks lovely but a tad out of our price range. So I'll have to travel !!

I have a dream of setting up a health spa in Oz, on the beach, maybe even for girlies only. Would love to do it. Maybe I should buy a couple more lottery tickets 2nite !!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 11:54 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

How did your meal go last night Theresa ? Hope you had a good time and didn't ask the calorie count of the menu !!

Shirely - have just checked out Hillarys. Looks lovely but a tad out of our price range. So I'll have to travel !!

I have a dream of setting up a health spa in Oz, on the beach, maybe even for girlies only. Would love to do it. Maybe I should buy a couple more lottery tickets 2nite !!
Well, how about that for odd! My sister in law was over here last august, we went to my local spa (Whittlebury Hall) as we both joined the gym there. Facilities are fabulous, and they don't look down their noses at you. While we were sat in the hot tub she said "Hmm we don't have much that compares to this where I live". So we thought it would be a good idea to start one! We could band together and do lots of treatments. Ladies only appeals to me!!!

Shirley (off to buy lots of tickets for the £15 mil superdraw)
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Well, how about that for odd! My sister in law was over here last august, we went to my local spa (Whittlebury Hall) as we both joined the gym there. Facilities are fabulous, and they don't look down their noses at you. While we were sat in the hot tub she said "Hmm we don't have much that compares to this where I live". So we thought it would be a good idea to start one! We could band together and do lots of treatments. Ladies only appeals to me!!!

Shirley (off to buy lots of tickets for the £15 mil superdraw)
Just think - lots of nice relaxing treatments, spas, steam rooms, in/outdoor pools, fresh healthy food and no children - just peace and quiet and the sound of the gentle lapping of the sea. Need more tickets !
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:23 pm
Where I want to be

Just think - lots of nice relaxing treatments, spas, steam rooms, in/outdoor pools, fresh healthy food and no children - just peace and quiet and the sound of the gentle lapping of the sea. Need more tickets !
Will send hubby out on his bike soon. He is bound to need a break from the tiling! Glad he got some backdated pay this month!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Will send hubby out on his bike soon. He is bound to need a break from the tiling! Glad he got some backdated pay this month!!!!
How is the tiling going ? Hasn't he finished yet ? My hubby has disappeared to Germany and left me to do the last bit (other than cerification) of the TRA - the personal statement. Instead I'm 'expating' and raiding the kids cupboards of crisps, sweets and choc !
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:48 pm
Where I want to be

How is the tiling going ? Hasn't he finished yet ? My hubby has disappeared to Germany and left me to do the last bit (other than cerification) of the TRA - the personal statement. Instead I'm 'expating' and raiding the kids cupboards of crisps, sweets and choc !
He's not doing too bad now he's got stuck into it. Most of the longest wall is done, so if he keeps going maybe it could all get finished today. Mind you I am an optimist! If not I am hoping he will finish it tomorrow.

I have packed 2 boxes of my cross stitch stuff so far. That includes 86 kits not done, loads of charts and 40 pictures I have done that need framing! I have kept half a dozen kits out so I don't get too bored, when I'm not painting, cleaning, ironing or packing.

I have to keep coming and typing up lists, so I have to have 10 mins on BE too.

How long is your in Germany for? Leave that chocolate alone now, you'll not want your tea.

OK off to fill another box before I need to peel veggies for tea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.