Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
OK, I have seen this thread for ages now and, since I am continually on the diet-go-round, didn't bother to peer in as I can never stick to a diet (and with each one I seem even less determined). However, I feel now that enough is enough, so have decided to embark on the proverbial diet from Monday. I have decided to join edietsuk as they just work everything out for you and you can change the plan if you don't like it. I have gone for the vegetarian GI option (have decided to give up meat recently). I suffer from severe anaemia and am on supplements three times a day, so should be okay giving up the meat, but it also means I suffer from fatigue alot which makes me just want to eat eat eat and drink drink drink, that is, not water

Wish me luck girls (and boys if there are any ). This must be my 1000th diet since I turned 18. I have 2 stone to lose.

Sarah
Hello there Sarah, welcome to the dieters for oz. Good luck with the diet on Monday, in the meantime have a nice bbq on the weekend.

I am also with Ediets but follow (well try to) their standard low fat mealplan. I like the shopping list and have also joined the Recipe Club although have not used it. Have also recently joined one of their support circles although this one is a thousand times better.

I have been meaning to pm you recently re 'sister' scenario. Will try to do it later today.

Have a good day all
Theresa
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
well I haven't been to weight watchers for about 3 weeks and I lost a half a pound when I went the other day so that isn't bad eh!

Right on the long road to a decent BMI lol
love Lace x
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi Guys,
well I haven't been to weight watchers for about 3 weeks and I lost a half a pound when I went the other day so that isn't bad eh!

Right on the long road to a decent BMI lol
love Lace x
Well done Lace !!

My official weigh in stated that I stayed the same - bu I know her scales are wrong !! Hehehe
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohippy you got a new picture awwww he is lovely
the scales are always wrong
ha ha
lace x
Old Jun 16th 2005, 5:46 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Flippin' heck girls, found us on page 5 so thought I'd better say something.

Sarah
Welcome to our ever expanding (not the waistline) group. You'll get lots of support from all of us in here. Good luck.
Sarah
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ohippy you got a new picture awwww he is lovely
the scales are always wrong
ha ha
lace x
I thought 'piggy' was a better match for me than tinkerbell !! lol
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:21 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody

welcome to the new sarah,
Well done to lace, a loss is a loss!

Sharon, I know it's my fault cos I sort of lost the plot a bit last week. I must say though I did feel crap and bloated yesterday, could have been a side effect of the chinese we went out for on Tuesday (oldest was 15) and the white bread I have been eating. Got weighed at home this morning and I am 2lb lighter than I weighed at home on Wednesday! Feel a bit better already.

On a different matter how is your hubby recovering now?

however, this will not last as tomorrow morning I am off away for the weekend. It is the wedding! Not mine (for any newcomers) but hubby is best man for some friends and we are away from early tomorrow until Sunday pm. I am going to really enjoy it, but I promise I will be straight back to it on Monday morning.

Meanwhile, I am rushing round like the proverbial blue **** fly! Youngest is going away monday morning first thing with school, and of course there is a whole load of things she needs. So I am sorting that out! She is going to a party tomorrow after school and needs a card and a pressie. So I am sorting that out! It is Father's day on Sunday. So I am sorting that out! There is packing for me and hubby to do. I am sorting that out! The house needs cleaning, so I am sorting that out. On top of this I have been trying to do college work, so I can finish next week.

Where is hubby, do I hear you ask, well, today is the first day of the fishing season. Isn't it obvious, he has taken the boys off fishing!!!!!

Anyway, that is enough leisure time from me, I need to go and hoover something, clean something, dust something or wash something. Maybe I will get to bed around midnight!

Have a great weekend everyone, see you sunday night (not on page 5 I hope!!!!)

Shirley :scared:
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:29 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I thought 'piggy' was a better match for me than tinkerbell !! lol
Thank you! I had been racking my mind trying to remember what your avatar was before you changed it! It just goes to show - I can see food and eat it but I can't remember what has been right in front of my nose for the past few months on almost a daily basis! lol

Had a good workout today - ran 5k on the treadmill and then did 15 mins each on the cross trainer and the bike. Sitting here eating monkey nuts as I type but on the whole have eaten more sensibly today - my excuse for the last few days is that my body must have known that I was getting a cold and was attempting to feed it (as the saying goes!)

Got to go and have a big chat with hubby now - have been getting shipping quotes and need to decide who to go with tonight so we can book it tomorrow. Goodbye to £3,500+. Lynn - you're quiet - how's things with you?

Catch you all later. . . .

Binbird
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:51 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Binbird i'm fine have just been so busy as the packers are coming on Wed/Thur next week (Crown) - got so much to do and had left all the phoning around and changing address until the last minute as usual!!! I actually sat for 4 hours last night going through paperwork and phoning companies to close accounts or change address (most of the call centres were in India which was a nightmare understanding what they were saying!)
Thanks for being concerned about me!

WELL! It was my Scottish slimmers weigh in again tonight!....... Had a good week on the diet and stuck to my check allowance, SO!:

I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That make a total of 11 pounds loss in 4 weeks on the SS diet!

I now weigh 12 stone 0 1/2 pounds so only need to get 1 pound off to weigh 11 stone something again! My class leader was delighted with my loss this week and I couldn't believe it!

Lynn
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Awww well done Lynn honey good on ya for the 4lb loss you have inspired me. Ohippy you looked great as tinkerbell, hows the wait going for the medicals.

binbird where do you get all the time adn the energy. I can't even raise a smile at the moment.

Keep smiling shirley honey soon be over, you'll be in the sun.

Where is teach, oh wait school has started she must be all over the place bless her,
speak to you all soon I have missed loads of poeple out I know but finishing this degree and the Hairdressing has done something to me and I am knackered!

C yA soon
hugs Lace x
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:51 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun

WELL! It was my Scottish slimmers weigh in again tonight!....... Had a good week on the diet and stuck to my check allowance, SO!:

I LOST 4 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That make a total of 11 pounds loss in 4 weeks on the SS diet!

Lynn
I think I just managed to send you some karma! Another fantastic loss - look forward to hearing that you have broken the 12 stone barrier next week!

Well, we think we are going to go with PSS. Phoned Crown 3 days ago and chased again today and they said they are so behind and that they would need to send someone round and that they wouldn't be able to arrange that for a couple of weeks etc etc and we haven't got time to wait for them. Phoned GB Liners who have a branch just down the road and they were going to phone back to arrange a time to call round but we haven't heard from them and that was over a week ago so the process of elimination has made the decision itself! Going for a reefer container (850 cubic feet) - are we mad?! Time will tell. . . .

Haven't eaten a thing since the monkey nuts! Better go to bed shortly to ensure that it stays that way!

Binbird
Old Jun 17th 2005, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Good morning all

Original weigh-in = 11 st 4 1/2
Weigh in last week = 10 st 10 1/2
Weight in today = 10 st 11

Total GAIN this week = 1/2 lb !!!
Total loss overall = 7 1/2 lb

Could have been worse I suppose. Will try harder next week.

Well I have just done the Tae Bo workout, sweated so much and yet there is no jumping around like on the Nel McAndrew workout.

Theresa

Last edited by hooperhome; Jun 17th 2005 at 6:26 am.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:19 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Awww well done Lynn honey good on ya for the 4lb loss you have inspired me. Ohippy you looked great as tinkerbell, hows the wait going for the medicals.

binbird where do you get all the time adn the energy. I can't even raise a smile at the moment.

Keep smiling shirley honey soon be over, you'll be in the sun.

Where is teach, oh wait school has started she must be all over the place bless her,
speak to you all soon I have missed loads of poeple out I know but finishing this degree and the Hairdressing has done something to me and I am knackered!

C yA soon
hugs Lace x
Hi Lace,
I'm still here hun, even if only in spirit and not of sound mind, lol.
I am really busy at school getting ready for the inspection that I won't be there for and fighting off the evil catty people I work with. I am also sat on the edge of my seat everyday waiting for the phone to ring to say we have exchanged contracts. Had shippers out to do their bit so all our stuff is in one room. Flipping heck, I'm worn out just thinking about it all.
I hope you are keeping well, love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 19th 2005, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi there everybody

Yay, summer has finally arrived at last. I could certainly get used to this weather! Obviously everybody is making the most of it. Well, we have had a couple of hectic but good days.

On Friday we had a meeting with the chap that we rent our business premises from. We explained that we had the opportunity to go to Australia, obviously we had to consider the business and where did we stand with regards to selling up, would it be a problem for him. Basically he said he loved having us there and in an ideal world he would have us there for the next 25 years, but if this opportunity has arisen we must take it. The meeting could not have gone better.

Friday night my eldest daughter arrived home from France, about 7.30pm. She had a fantastic time, very busy and said she wished it had been 7 days instead of 5. I'm glad she enjoyed herself. She had a choice of about 4 or 5 destinations. The French trip was the only one abroad. We encouraged her to do this because once we are in Aus, the chances of ever going to France are much more limited. (But she hated the food)

Saturday morning myself and Steve were up early and cleared our bedroom, today we need to strip wallpaper for plasterer coming this week. Final room in the house to do and then up for sale!

Yesterday we also went to the garden centre and got all plants to fill the pots and add some colour to the garden. So potted all that during the afternoon.

Then about 3.30 we had to dash into Bristol to see viewing of the photo session that we had a couple of weeks ago. Oh my god.........I cannot believe how much we have spent. We have walked away with a bill of £3325. Unbelievable but we have a fantastic collection of pictures. The one family picture for my parents leaving gift cost £700 and we had the same one for ourselves. Chose one of Steve giving me a piggy back, one of the 3 girls together. Then one picture which held 3 individual pictures of the girls. And about 8 desk size pictures of various sittings. I nearly died when they told us how much we had spent. On the way in we had decided that we would not go over £1000. However they have a family finance plan, which means we will pay about £100 per month and then when we sell the house or business, whichever is first, we shall pay it off. If somebody had told me that they had spent that much on photos I would have told them that they are absolutely bonkers, but these are no ordinary pictures and I am glad that we ordered what we did.

Last night we had barbecue, like most of you I imagine. Visited the local butchers and bought far too much meat and so ended up inviting a couple of friends round. We were sat outside till gone midnight, a really pleasant evening. Did drink some wine and probably over indulged in food but what the heck.

Tomorrow evening myself and Ohippy are meeting up for a coffee, so am looking forward to that.

Anyway, must go now. Have a good day all
Theresa
Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:04 pm
Loving it in Bundy

OMG, It's hot! I'm not complaining as I know it will be hotter in Australia but we get a different kind of heat. I say this to Andrew every time we go on holiday, plus we don't have a pool to cool off in or a beach closer than an hour away.
Been to see my grandad today and went for lunch with my mum and her partner and then spent most of the afternoon on her sun terrace melting in the sun.
Andrew and I have had another spat so we are not speaking at the moment, lol. Not much longer and then we can stop having these silly rows. Hopefully we WILL exchange this week and then we can start making plans for our new life.
Hope you are all well and surving the heat.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.