Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 9th 2005, 5:43 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Great news on the 1lb Heather, you will get past the 12st barrier soon.

Shirley, fab news on your assessment. Congrats a is definitely in order.

Binbird, to solve the problem for our tom boys and their knickers showing when they play football in their summer dresses, they wear navy cycling shorts. Nearly all our Y4 plus girls do it and if they are short enough they can't be seen.

Lynn, hope you get a good weigh in, if not there is always next week but make sure you have your anniversary off.

Right I need a little word with all you lovely ladies...ironing??????
What's that all about? Get someone to do it for you, I pay for mine to be done. I HATE it so much, plus once I've cleaned house, done shopping etc etc (you all know where I'm coming from and you have children too) I just can't face standing there for hours doing it. When we get to Oz, I'm still not doing it, lol. Well that's my bit for women's lib, so I'll stop now.

Love and hugs to you all,
Sarah
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys I am here but I am just laying low at the moment. I do have news though I passed the degree with the highest score yipeeee

I haven't started my diet again yet but when I do I shall be reporting in. I can't start it till I have the degree over and done with properly.
This will be next Friday,
speak to you soon keep well all of you be good
love and hugs Lace x
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:43 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY
CONGRATULATIONS LACE

CONGRATULATIONS BINBIRD (for getting through the ironing! lol)

No congrats for me as my weight stayed the same At least I never put on this week - 7lbs is not bad though for 3 weeks. It has put me off eating out on my anniversary - Tue though - could eat healthily at it ie. soup to start, tomatoe based pasta for main and strawberries for dessert - not made up my mind yet about that - wouldn't like to be weighed next thursday and not of lost weight again

Lynn
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Just got a letter that was sent to my next door neighbour by mistake.

It was from the ACS!!!!

WE GOT A POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!!!!!!

I am so excited

I can't get hold of Steve as he is on his way home on his bike.

OMG I think I will have a drink tonight!!

Brilliant news, congrats. It must be a good day today. We have had meds and pccs requested. The agent has sent everything off this afternoon. Been quoted 6-8 weeks from DIMIA for visa grant. Wow, we are into the final phase!

Theresa
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by binbird
Shirley

You have had a good day foodwise but I have had a bad one. In fact the day started off badly:

I insisted that my middle daughter wore a summer dress to school today rather than her usual choice of trousers and a sweatshirt (all school issue). She threw an absolute wobbly and wouldn't even take off her night clothes until Andy came along with a few choice words (i.e.threats!)

She was grumpy all through breakfast which isn't unusual as she knows how to drag out a bad mood but I thought we had past the worst of it. However, when we arrived at school she started complaining of feeling sick and was doing huge sobs which welled up in her throat and sounded awful (she has perfected this technique over the years!) Anyway, I explained to her teacher what it was all about and she dragged Amy off me screaming and kicking and managed a very good diversion tactic!

Amy is very much a tom boy and loves playing football with the boys so knows how they taunt any girls who unwillingly show their underwear and I think this is the main reason for her being so anti a dress at school. She is generally fussy when it comes to clothes and will only wear clothes that pull on without any zips, buttons, drawstrings, bows etc etc. She started this when she was about 2 which wasn't too much of a problem but I guess I made a rod for my own back as finding clothes for a nearly 6 year old (who wears clothes age 8+) is no easy task!

Then on the way home, I'm trying to supervise the youngest on her bicycle (with wobbly stabilisers) whilst trying to carry two homework folders, two sandwich bags, two water bottles, a cuddly leopard etc etc - I tell the elder two that they will have to carry something as I can't manage it all and keep an eye on Izzy and Amy again throws another huge wobbly and then to top it all off she falls over and gets a bleeding knee and howls all the way home. If this is how heat affects her I think we had better rethink Australia!

Was feeling frazzled by the time we got home and reached for the biscuit box - 2 jaffa cakes and three shortbread biscuits. Wasn't in any mood for making myself a separate tea as I usually do so have sat down to tuna pasta bake and brocolli with the kids. Feel stuffed now. Huh.

Binbird (bloated)

Don't you just luv 'em ???!!!

Theresa

PS - I have an Amy aswell.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lacey21
Hi guys I am here but I am just laying low at the moment. I do have news though I passed the degree with the highest score yipeeee

I haven't started my diet again yet but when I do I shall be reporting in. I can't start it till I have the degree over and done with properly.
This will be next Friday,
speak to you soon keep well all of you be good
love and hugs Lace x

WOW, brill Lace, that is fantastic. You must be really proud of yourself. Best of luck for next Friday.

Theresa
Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:49 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Theresa - great news for you today as well! Everyone seems to be making progress at the moment - may our good luck last! (How old is your Amy?)

Lynn - you should feel pleased at maintaining your weight loss - like you said, 7 lbs over 3 weeks is still fantastic.

Lace - congratulations to you for your degree. What a result!

Sarah - ironing has been even more of a chore since my iron broke - I have to hold it together with thumb and forefinger to prevent it from breaking in two. Ironing could be a cause of repetitive strain injury at the best of times but in my case it definitely should! And funnily enough, I have just been having a whinge to my mum about my day and she suggested cycling shorts too! Great minds!

Shirley - hope you are enjoying your tipple (or three!)

Binbird
Old Jun 9th 2005, 8:55 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

I have had half a glass of wine, seeing as I don't drink wine that is pretty good for me. It wasn't too bad and I might try it more often!!!!

Lacey - well done on the highest mark, all that work you put in paid off.

I have started to re-do the visa application, my original Part L was wrong so I had to print off a new one.

I have tried to send some karma to you but it is still banning me until I spread it, and i have been trying honest.

Anyway, I am off to the gym again in the morning, after I have been to the stables. I am determined to get into good exercise habits!

Take care all

Shirley
Old Jun 9th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binbird
Theresa - great news for you today as well! Everyone seems to be making progress at the moment - may our good luck last! (How old is your Amy?)

Lynn - you should feel pleased at maintaining your weight loss - like you said, 7 lbs over 3 weeks is still fantastic.

Lace - congratulations to you for your degree. What a result!

Sarah - ironing has been even more of a chore since my iron broke - I have to hold it together with thumb and forefinger to prevent it from breaking in two. Ironing could be a cause of repetitive strain injury at the best of times but in my case it definitely should! And funnily enough, I have just been having a whinge to my mum about my day and she suggested cycling shorts too! Great minds!

Shirley - hope you are enjoying your tipple (or three!)

Binbird
My Amy is 12 yrs old.

And by the way my Molly, 7 yrs old in year 3 always wears cycle shorts under her school dress!

Theresa
Old Jun 10th 2005, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Good morning all

Original weigh-in = 11 st 4 1/2
Weigh in today = 10 st 10 1/2

Total loss this week = 1 lb
Total loss = 8 lb

I have only lost what I had gained the week before, in other words I was this weight 2 weeks ago. Just haven't been able to maintain good diet at the moment.

Now when I had a sneaky peak on the scales last weekend I reached 10 st 7 3/4.

I think I might try a daily weigh-in for my own record and keep a note of everything I am eating and drinking to see how that affects my weight. Sounds a bit obsessive but might give it a try.

Chow for now, Theresa
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:38 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
My Amy is 12 yrs old.

And by the way my Molly, 7 yrs old in year 3 always wears cycle shorts under her school dress!

Theresa

I have a 7 year old, Zoe, and it hasn't occurred to her that she need wear anything other than the norm under her school dress! Maybe it's because she is more ladylike than Amy! Chalk and cheese my elder two! And not just in temperament etc - Zoe has long dark straight hair and Amy has long blond curly hair! No. 3 has dead straight dark hair too so when Amy has a day like she did yesterday Andy starts questioning who her father is!

Anyway, been helping out at playgroup this morning - only got one more slot on the rota to do before we finish! Have had some tsatziki and raw veggies for lunch so excuse my garlic breath! Looking forward to my run with my friend in the village tonight . . . .

Catch you all later.

Binbird
Old Jun 10th 2005, 11:41 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Good morning all

Original weigh-in = 11 st 4 1/2
Weigh in today = 10 st 10 1/2

Total loss this week = 1 lb
Total loss = 8 lb

I have only lost what I had gained the week before, in other words I was this weight 2 weeks ago. Just haven't been able to maintain good diet at the moment.

Now when I had a sneaky peak on the scales last weekend I reached 10 st 7 3/4.

I think I might try a daily weigh-in for my own record and keep a note of everything I am eating and drinking to see how that affects my weight. Sounds a bit obsessive but might give it a try.

Chow for now, Theresa
Well done on getting that stubborn pound off though! Don't put yourself down you are doing great,
Lynn
Old Jun 10th 2005, 3:09 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Well done Theresa, the trend is a downward one so be pleased with yourself!

I have been to the gym again today, that is 3 times this week, quite pleased at that. I worked quite hard too, every time I think I should stop I think of getting on the scales for the medicals and it makes me determined to get it done.

I also went up to the stables and did some mucking out first. I help leading the horses in and out of the fields and stables, and usually everything goes fine, they are well behaved and I have no problems. Well, not today, for some reason one refused to come out of the field and I had to keep moving her to one side to get her walking. Another one was so eager to get to the field that she was trying to canter up there! Well, it started bring back not so nice memories, so I had to keep turning her in circles so she couldn't get any speed up. Not great when someone is behind you leading her foal out.

Oh well, friday night is here, i still haven't finished the ironing, and now the laundry basket is full with school uniform! Mayhave to promise the oldest more pocket money this week to do a bit extra ironing. Sometimes kids are really quite useful.

Hope you all had a good day.

Shirley
Old Jun 10th 2005, 7:36 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

You lot are gonna have to push me off this thread soon to start a new one called "Runners for Oz" ! Did 5 miles tonight in 43 minutes. And since it is less than a week ago that I ran my 10k and I have been to the gym twice as well I have run a total of over 15 miles this week. Running: the alternative addiction!

Need to curl up in a heap and recover now though!

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Binbird
Old Jun 12th 2005, 7:04 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Lace,
That is excellent news about your grade. Makes everything worthwhile. I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself.
Love and hugs
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.