Dieter's for OZ

Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:48 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
smae s*** different day

I have eaten salads and I have rode a bike, swam and walked. Did I lose S*** loads NO!!! I did not!

2 bloody pounds

what a loads of rubbish. It is so hard here in Australia. It really is. The plan is different, the weights and measures are too

do it in the UK guys honest

good luck girls

love Lace xxxx
Hey Lace,
2lbs is 2lbs, it's still a loss chick.
I had to give in and have some tabs from quack as I couldn't get sugar levels down with diet alone. They made me as sick as a dog for first few days but things seem to be settling down now. The up side, if there is one to diabetes is that the tablets are supressing my appetite. I no longer feel hungry between meals as I have done for yonks plus I never clear my plate anymore. I may see some weight loss yet,
Keep at it Lace
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hey Lace,
2lbs is 2lbs, it's still a loss chick.
I had to give in and have some tabs from quack as I couldn't get sugar levels down with diet alone. They made me as sick as a dog for first few days but things seem to be settling down now. The up side, if there is one to diabetes is that the tablets are supressing my appetite. I no longer feel hungry between meals as I have done for yonks plus I never clear my plate anymore. I may see some weight loss yet,
Keep at it Lace
Love and hugs
Sarah
Not the way that you wanted to lose weight though Sarah. Does this mean that chocolate and sweets are off the menu ? Hope you're feeling better.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:00 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohippy
Not the way that you wanted to lose weight though Sarah. Does this mean that chocolate and sweets are off the menu ? Hope you're feeling better.
No way, just smaller quantities, lol
makes me feel really sick though,
Seriously though, I'm being a good girl and watching what I eat and testing my blood regularly.
Sarah
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:03 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, wasn't expecting to see you on line! How did the op go?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hey, wasn't expecting to see you on line! How did the op go?
Op went well ta, I got out of hospital at 11.30 today. Ended up losing 540g from left and 470g from right !
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:16 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Op went well ta, I got out of hospital at 11.30 today. Ended up losing 540g from left and 470g from right !
Blimey!!! That was quick!! Glad it's gone ok, hope you love the results once they're all healed
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Blimey!!! That was quick!! Glad it's gone ok, hope you love the results once they're all healed
just hope it heals quick, I'm not good at resting
Old Jul 5th 2006, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Dont beat yourself up Lace 2lbs is good in a week. Think of it as nearly a bag of sugar and its quite heavy!

You are heading in the right direction.

Keep it up matey

Joex
Agreed... 2lb of fat a week is the fastest you want to go

you only need to lose 1/4lb a week consistantly and you would be dead from anorexia in less than 4 years time. It adds up yer know!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well it died this week girls. I haven't been so.... boo hoo and I am a silly idiot. I look at teach and think if I don't get this bloody weight off I'll have what teach has and you don't deserve that Sarah love.

I hope the tablets are going to work hun.

I am appying for some teaching jobs, I don't think I can do this hairdressing. I am too out of it. I think!!!

So writing critiria it is then lol ALL DAYYYYYYY

hugs and thnaks guys I promise I will do it this week

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well it died this week girls. I haven't been so.... boo hoo and I am a silly idiot. I look at teach and think if I don't get this bloody weight off I'll have what teach has and you don't deserve that Sarah love.

I hope the tablets are going to work hun.

I am applying for some teaching jobs, I don't think I can do this hairdressing. I am too out of it. I think!!!

So writing criteria it is then lol ALL DAYYYYYYY

hugs and thanks guys I promise I will do it this week

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Errrr what Op!!!!

what have i missed lol

god oh hippy I hope you get well soon love
heres me rabbiting on

karma to ya

love lace x; xxxx
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Errrr what Op!!!!

what have i missed lol

god oh hippy I hope you get well soon love
heres me rabbiting on

karma to ya

love lace x; xxxx
waaaaahhh

lacy

how ya doing chick
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

getting there hun, applying for these bloody jobs like there is no tomorrow. How are you going? Wave a magic wand for me adn get me house sold will ya Steve love xxx
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:35 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

getting there hun, applying for these bloody jobs like there is no tomorrow. How are you going? Wave a magic wand for me adn get me house sold will ya Steve love xxx
if i had that ability lace i`d get our place sold
3months on the mark3et and only 2 viewings
just dropped it 10k to help raise some intrest in it

we are off ourselves in approx 12 weeks
quitely crappin meself now
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OHHHHHH 12 weeks eh weldone I bet you can't wait. I can't wait for you. Yeah I have dropped ours by 20k. I am hoping someone will come and buy it soon. I am missing my other half.

Right petal nearly 1:45 in the morn here so I will bid you good night

hugs to ya

L xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.