Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
I know - everyone I know though says it's painful and I'm not a lover of pain I have also left it a bit late as fly out in 9 weeks :scared:

i really hope all goes well with the boob op. It will boost your self confidence im sure.
Mandy
Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:46 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Dieter's for OZ

Good luck with the op.
been too stressed recently to think of diet....& been drinking far too much alcohol too...
but was at mums today, weighed myself and stayed the same as 2 weeks ago..so quite happy...
Kat xxx
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Good luck with the op.
been too stressed recently to think of diet....& been drinking far too much alcohol too...
but was at mums today, weighed myself and stayed the same as 2 weeks ago..so quite happy...
Kat xxx
congrats - always nice to see
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:49 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Sarah - good to hear from you babes ! Unbeliveable that after two years they didn't check it in UK but found it immediately in Oz !! At least it's now been diagnosed and can be treated.

I did come off the diet coke for a week and lost a pound but have been away to Center Parcs this weekend so have existed on diet coke again. I don't have any other caffeine (only drink chamomile or fennel tea, diet coke or water) so no more headaches, luckily. I didn't realise that it slowed down weight loss, learn something new every day. Other than diet coke I don't have aspartame as I can get headaches from it.

I am booked in for a boob reduction next Monday and I'm hoping that this is going to help, obviously they won't get 4 stone from my boobs but I'm hoping it'll give me the confidence to get rid of my spare tyre as it'll be the last thing to go before I can strut my stuff on those gorgeous beaches
Good luck with the op hun, I'm sure you will be amazed at how much lighter you will be once the post op swelling goes down. You will also feel so much more comfortable with smaller melons, . I remember what it was like to have big gazoomers! Mine used to be 40dd at 14, but luckily over the years they have naturally reduced to a 38b/c (uk) or 14c here. Whatever size you end up, you'll look great.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:52 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I know - everyone I know though says it's painful and I'm not a lover of pain I have also left it a bit late as fly out in 9 weeks :scared:
I know someone who had a bust increase, she went from a AA to a D cup - she was fine, only sore for a few days We'll all be thinking of you, don't worry you'll be fine
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:53 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard salmonella helps !! :scared:
Salmonella!! That's a bit extreme
Old Jun 27th 2006, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys Teach that is a bummer but as you say you'll be able to start losing that weight now

HA HA HA LOL Errrr Pumpkin....

Hey Binbird really nice to hear from you again and you too Ohippy. Missed you guys. I have to say.

Weight in on friday so we'll see. Alcohol is a real battle over here. Everyone wants me to drink when I go to their house and they look at me as if I have just feel off a branch when I say no thanks lol.

Hmmm... did the slim fast thing, FAILED!!! Good luck guys

hugs Lace xxxx Again lol
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there everyone

Great to see all the oldies back on here again. Heather, hope all goes well with your op.

Well, I must confess I have not been really watching my weight, but stress has intervened yet again over here and I have lost my appetite and so the pounds are dropping off on their own. Am now officially a size 12 in jeans so can't complain.

Steve arrives over here next Tuesday so hopefully I can then settle into the lifestyle that we had planned. Must admit being on my own out here I do tend to drink more than I would like to admit. Wine is probably my downfall.

Heather, can't wait to see you again. By the way that girl that I told you about either lived in the same street as you or just round the corner, can't remember which as we talked about it after a few glasses of 'wine' at my girlie night. Am going to her place for a coffee morning tomorrow so will double-check on it. Her boy also went to the same school as your girls.

Anyway, keep up the good work girls, I am sure we will all get there in the end.

Bye for now
Theresa
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Good luck with the op hun, I'm sure you will be amazed at how much lighter you will be once the post op swelling goes down. You will also feel so much more comfortable with smaller melons, . I remember what it was like to have big gazoomers! Mine used to be 40dd at 14, but luckily over the years they have naturally reduced to a 38b/c (uk) or 14c here. Whatever size you end up, you'll look great.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Ah thanks hun, I was 34DD when I left school but have gone up every year since :scared: Wish they had naturally reduced, would have saved me a fortune. Hopefully the op will take me back down to a DD again !
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Salmonella!! That's a bit extreme
Haven't you heard the news ? There was a leaking pipe and Cadburys had to recall their chocie :scared:
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there everyone

Great to see all the oldies back on here again. Heather, hope all goes well with your op.

Well, I must confess I have not been really watching my weight, but stress has intervened yet again over here and I have lost my appetite and so the pounds are dropping off on their own. Am now officially a size 12 in jeans so can't complain.

Steve arrives over here next Tuesday so hopefully I can then settle into the lifestyle that we had planned. Must admit being on my own out here I do tend to drink more than I would like to admit. Wine is probably my downfall.

Heather, can't wait to see you again. By the way that girl that I told you about either lived in the same street as you or just round the corner, can't remember which as we talked about it after a few glasses of 'wine' at my girlie night. Am going to her place for a coffee morning tomorrow so will double-check on it. Her boy also went to the same school as your girls.

Anyway, keep up the good work girls, I am sure we will all get there in the end.

Bye for now
Theresa
Good news about Steve !! Does that mean you've finally sold the house ? I do hope so, it must have been hard to be on your own for so long. It'll be great to be a proper family at long last.

How small a world is that ! I must know her, I hope she was someone I was nice to
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:58 am

Haven't you heard the news ? There was a leaking pipe and Cadburys had to recall their chocie :scared:
Lol, yes I have heard it now, I was reading it in a paper last night that they are burying tonnes of chocolate in landfills. Well I know what I'll be doing with my weekend
Old Jun 27th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, yes I have heard it now, I was reading it in a paper last night that they are burying tonnes of chocolate in landfills. Well I know what I'll be doing with my weekend
Hehehe - you won't be the only one. I won't need a sniffer dog I can sniff chocolate out from 10 miles
Old Jun 27th 2006, 7:21 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am soooooo chuffed. Had weigh in tonight and lost 3 1/2 lbs. Wey hey!!
Having a celebratery chinese for tea now.

Joex
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Well I am soooooo chuffed. Had weigh in tonight and lost 3 1/2 lbs. Wey hey!!
Having a celebratery chinese for tea now.

Joex
Well done Joe that's fantastic!! I'm so ashamed I'm still scoffing chocolate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.