Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

daisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nicedaisymoo is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
Here you go ladies and gents if you have anything to say about your dieting habits or your weight gain or weight losses then go for it here.
I have just lost another 1 and a half pounds of flab, I have lose nearly 40 lbs in total (I cut off a leg, bum bum).
Anyone one else dieting for Oz, the medical, the husband or any other reason lets hear about it.

cheers
Lace Sunny manchester where it is dead easy to diet NOT!

Hi, i re-joined weight watchers today for the hundredth time and what a shock well not really but the first time i joined about 9 years ago i weighed 9stone 13 and today i weigh 11 and 1/2 stone i'm now 43 yrs and now i believe my mum when she said 'it gets harder as you get older' and i used to think what a load of crap but she was right. I am really ready now to do it and stick to it, the leader of the class said to me the last time i went "it only works if you come more than once carol" she knows me too well. I have 2 arses and i need to get rid of one (3 including my hubby) but if i ever get to oz i want to be minus all this flab.

carol
Old May 8th 2006, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

well hello everyone.....first time i have been on here for ages. What's happened to the dieters forum? Has everybody stopped dieting, or just not using the thread anymore?

I am going to start AGAIN so any willing contenders...join me in my mission to finally lose those extra pounds.

Have had mum over for holiday and husband came over for a couple of weeks and went back yesterday. So now I can concentrate on what I am going to feed myself and also started running/power walking just before hubby came out, really enjoyed it so will get back into that tomorrow.

Hope everyone is keeping well, Theresa
Old May 8th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

me me me! todays the day and was only thinking yesterday that we havent been on the 'failed dieters for oz' forum for agggggggggess!! so nice one theresa.

i've REALLY started mine again t day, havent decioded whether it'll be rosemary connly, weight watchers, slimming world or you are what you eat!!

just know that now the sun is starting to come out, idont fit in anything so need to shed quickly!!

my mini has gone in for a service today and my courtesy car is a convertable so want the sun to come out!! meeting some of my be friends too1

good luck all. debs x
Old May 8th 2006, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
well hello everyone.....first time i have been on here for ages. What's happened to the dieters forum? Has everybody stopped dieting, or just not using the thread anymore?

I am going to start AGAIN so any willing contenders...join me in my mission to finally lose those extra pounds.

Have had mum over for holiday and husband came over for a couple of weeks and went back yesterday. So now I can concentrate on what I am going to feed myself and also started running/power walking just before hubby came out, really enjoyed it so will get back into that tomorrow.

Hope everyone is keeping well, Theresa
Trust you to be the one to resurect this thread !! Just reminds me that I've gained 2.5 stone since I first joined in :scared:

Still, have got the visa now so no more excuses. I started last Tuesday with a friend and we've goaled ourselves on losing a stone. When we both have we're going to treat ourselves to a weekend in Birmingham shopping at the Bull ring !

Gotta do it - otherwise will get stuck in the seat when we finally fly out
Old May 8th 2006, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
me me me! todays the day and was only thinking yesterday that we havent been on the 'failed dieters for oz' forum for agggggggggess!! so nice one theresa.

i've REALLY started mine again t day, havent decioded whether it'll be rosemary connly, weight watchers, slimming world or you are what you eat!!

just know that now the sun is starting to come out, idont fit in anything so need to shed quickly!!

my mini has gone in for a service today and my courtesy car is a convertable so want the sun to come out!! meeting some of my be friends too1

good luck all. debs x

Ill join you i did slim fast 2 years ago and lost 3 1/2 stone well chuffed i had a tummy tuck as i had so much flabby skin and 2 years later ive put 2 stone back on. Not happy. Have started back on slimfast this morning. Got a hugh shock when i went on scales. Im off to the gym this afternoon i need company when i diet.
Mandy
Old May 8th 2006, 10:08 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Well chicks I am sorry to say but opting out now for the next 5mnths .....I do have a good excuse.....!! ?????

Good luck all of u.....I will look in from time to time just to see how you are all doing...!!Go for it girlies....!!

xx

P

Last edited by Pants; May 8th 2006 at 10:11 am.
Old May 8th 2006, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
Well chicks I am sorry to say but opting out now for the next 5mnths .....I do have a good excuse.....!! ?????

Good luck all of u.....I will look in from time to time just to see how you are all doing...!!Go for it girlies....!!

xx

P

Congratulations, good excuse enjoy all those lovley foods i will have to stop eating LOL
Mandy
Old May 8th 2006, 10:16 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Congratulations, good excuse enjoy all those lovley foods i will have to stop eating LOL
Mandy

Thanks Mandy(we are over the moon ) ......trying to be good as don't want excess pounds as they all say its harder to lose when you get older. Boy don't I know that..!!

Paula
Old May 8th 2006, 10:47 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

I am truly confused by this thread! Is it a condition of getting a visa that you must be under a certain weight? Or is it that the girls want to make sure that they fit a bikini they like for the beaches here?
Old May 8th 2006, 10:49 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
I am truly confused by this thread! Is it a condition of getting a visa that you must be under a certain weight? Or is it that the girls want to make sure that they fit a bikini they like for the beaches here?
PS: I'm having homemade fish n chips for dinner tonight with fresh battered cobbler
Old May 8th 2006, 10:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I've just eaten a bit juicy stawberry tart :scared:
Old May 8th 2006, 11:03 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I don't think its like that at all. Its just a bit like a diet club, but on line ,but am rubbish at them all, including the on line ones ,it also takes ages to load on to my pc when i look at it, so i usually just go somewher else, usually the fridge
Old May 8th 2006, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not sure about being a certain weight for the visa but i personally just want to fit into a cossie and not look like a beached whale( im not brave enough for a bikini).
Mandy
Old May 8th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants

xx

P

oooh, do we have a little panty coming along then ii take it congratulations and good luck x
Old May 8th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Not sure about being a certain weight for the visa but i personally just want to fit into a cossie and not look like a beached whale( im not brave enough for a bikini).
Mandy

snap!!!

anyone see look 10 years younger in a bikini last week :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.