Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:16 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by angel17796
Hi guys, can i join in????

I really want to lose weight for moving over to Sydney in May cause i dont want to start my new life feeling all fat and miserable lol.

I started doing weight watchers at home in the middle of January and had lost 11lbs. But over the past 2 weeks i have been shockingly bad and havent been dieting at all because its so stressful right now and when i weighed myself on sunday night i had gained 3lb.

So monday this week i have started again (8lb) lighter than jan and really need to find the motivation for this. I have a wedding a fortnight before we leave and want to look as good as possible. I have 8 weeks to lose as much as i can. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else
Welcome to the thread Angel - 8 weeks, come on you can do it - you could lose a stone in 8 weeks if you worked really really hard

I'm starting on Monday, I'm joining Rosemary Conley so I'm being a bit naughty this week

Gonna really go for it from Monday though

Kath
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Awwwww Theresa,
don't beat your self up about your Grandad, Where ever he is he will be proud of you. Life is a constant rush and you have had your fair share of crap to deal with.
I am so pleased it is working out for you. That is fantastic. Woodvale, Hmmm... aircraft, my other half would die if I said we were going to live at Woodvale. lol

All the best to you and yours and I hope to see you in Perth one day.

Hugs and stuff Lace xx

Thanks Lace.
Yes, it would be great to see you in Perth, and Heather will probably join us aswell for a coffee (and a cake)!!!

Anyway back to dieting, have done nothing for weeks, months even. I have no scales either so don't even know what I am at the moment. All clothes are still okay so not too bad. I have definitely put some weight on since December when I dropped almost a stone in a few weeks, all stress related of course. Starting to feel more relaxed now and hope to start fitness dvds soon, probably Monday as air-con is now working.

Hello to all the newbies that have joined since I left the UK and good luck with your targets for diet and exercise.

Chow for now
Theresa
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Thanks Lace.
Yes, it would be great to see you in Perth, and Heather will probably join us aswell for a coffee (and a cake)!!!

Anyway back to dieting, have done nothing for weeks, months even. I have no scales either so don't even know what I am at the moment. All clothes are still okay so not too bad. I have definitely put some weight on since December when I dropped almost a stone in a few weeks, all stress related of course. Starting to feel more relaxed now and hope to start fitness dvds soon, probably Monday as air-con is now working.

Hello to all the newbies that have joined since I left the UK and good luck with your targets for diet and exercise.

Chow for now
Theresa
Hi Theresa, my daughter luvs the avatar. Glad to hear you've settled so well, I know Woodvale is a lovely area as my cousin has lived there for almost 4 years and thinks it's brilliant. If you bump into her tell her Lorraine said HI, her name is Tracey hubby is Peter. Condolences for your Grandad, keep yer chin up Lol x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Welcome to the thread Angel - 8 weeks, come on you can do it - you could lose a stone in 8 weeks if you worked really really hard

I'm starting on Monday, I'm joining Rosemary Conley so I'm being a bit naughty this week

Gonna really go for it from Monday though

Kath

Right thats my goal. Lose a stone in 8 weeks

I shall try my hardest and stop the wine for a few weeks. Good luck to you. xx
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all

Hey again you guys,
excersie vids are a no no for me. I just lookk at them whilst eating chips!!!! lol. The worst thing for me is chips and wine, together pref.
Keep up the good work girls and guys, weight in next Wed will keep you posted
eat but don't cheat!!
Lace
Hello!

I have lost over 2 stone since deciding to migrate to Oz, I was scared that I would be turned down due to being overweight . I put my problem down to having the fat gene (my family are all large and I was following suit). I lost the majority of weight by cutting down and eating better quality food, not drinking during the week and by exercising (mainly Body Step), at the start I was a size 16-18 (Oct 2004) with extremely low self esteem. I am now in size 12 jeans and am an aerobics instructor! If I can do it anyone can!!
Good luck all you fellow dieters
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lace.

Chow for now
Theresa
I'm always up for cake and a herbal tea Sorry to hear about your Grandad, I guess that's one of the risks we take.

How did you end up in Woodvale ? I thought you were heading for the hills ? We've also been looking at Woodvale, Edgewater etc. Could be neighbours !! How did you know what schools would be good ? I have loads of questions and want to hear EVERYTHING. You may have to pm me so we don't bore the others !
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:02 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I'm always up for cake and a herbal tea Sorry to hear about your Grandad, I guess that's one of the risks we take.

How did you end up in Woodvale ? I thought you were heading for the hills ? We've also been looking at Woodvale, Edgewater etc. Could be neighbours !! How did you know what schools would be good ? I have loads of questions and want to hear EVERYTHING. You may have to pm me so we don't bore the others !
No it won't bore me! I want to hear it all too!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy

Hi Heather

Yes, I don't want to bore everybody so will be brief but will also pm you later. As you know we have never been to Australia before so we had this huge country to come to and settle in. We have only looked on the internet from UK and watched all the programmes on TV.

We were heading for the hills but when we got here our holiday let was north of Perth, we loved it instantly. When we drove further south and we went as far down as Mandurah we just kept comparing it to what we had seen in the north.

The holiday let was owned by a lady who actually lives in Woodvale and she was very informative and helpful when we arrived. Her children attended the primary and high schools in the area and told me that they had been rated amongst the best in Western Australia. Even then, we were not convinced because she also said that it was full of English. Well, no offence to the English but I felt that if we were moving to Australia, we wanted to be mixing with the Australians.

However when we got our list of rental properties from the estate agent, one of the properties was in the Woodvale area. Of course I knew already that the schools were good. Once we visited the house and looked around the suburb we just fell in love with it.

You definitely pay a bit extra to live here but it is not like Hillarys, which is only 5 minutes away!

We also have an English pub which has regular entertainment, my real estate lady told me they had Gerry and the Pacemakers there. Yikes! Before Steve left we went to the pub and they had impersonators there, the standard was VERY good.

Thankyou to everybodys kind words with regards to my Grandad, his funeral is today (Friday). I must say it has definitely been a test to endure with a member of the family dying so soon after I left but it has given me strength and determination to continue with our dream and fulfill our childrens lives as best as we possibly can.

Have a good day all
Theresa
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:14 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Hello!

I have lost over 2 stone since deciding to migrate to Oz, I was scared that I would be turned down due to being overweight . I put my problem down to having the fat gene (my family are all large and I was following suit). I lost the majority of weight by cutting down and eating better quality food, not drinking during the week and by exercising (mainly Body Step), at the start I was a size 16-18 (Oct 2004) with extremely low self esteem. I am now in size 12 jeans and am an aerobics instructor! If I can do it anyone can!!
Good luck all you fellow dieters

Well done...that is excellent......good on you.!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:24 am

Hi Heather

Yes, I don't want to bore everybody so will be brief but will also pm you later. As you know we have never been to Australia before so we had this huge country to come to and settle in. We have only looked on the internet from UK and watched all the programmes on TV.

We were heading for the hills but when we got here our holiday let was north of Perth, we loved it instantly. When we drove further south and we went as far down as Mandurah we just kept comparing it to what we had seen in the north.

The holiday let was owned by a lady who actually lives in Woodvale and she was very informative and helpful when we arrived. Her children attended the primary and high schools in the area and told me that they had been rated amongst the best in Western Australia. Even then, we were not convinced because she also said that it was full of English. Well, no offence to the English but I felt that if we were moving to Australia, we wanted to be mixing with the Australians.

However when we got our list of rental properties from the estate agent, one of the properties was in the Woodvale area. Of course I knew already that the schools were good. Once we visited the house and looked around the suburb we just fell in love with it.

You definitely pay a bit extra to live here but it is not like Hillarys, which is only 5 minutes away!

We also have an English pub which has regular entertainment, my real estate lady told me they had Gerry and the Pacemakers there. Yikes! Before Steve left we went to the pub and they had impersonators there, the standard was VERY good.

Thankyou to everybodys kind words with regards to my Grandad, his funeral is today (Friday). I must say it has definitely been a test to endure with a member of the family dying so soon after I left but it has given me strength and determination to continue with our dream and fulfill our childrens lives as best as we possibly can.

Have a good day all
Theresa
Wow, sounds great - that's the thing isn't it we're doing loads of research but you just don't know til you get there.

Thoughts are with you today.

Kath x
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to all newbies and weldone Pink, fantastic.

Had a blow out last night.

Back on it today

stress...
lace xx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:08 am

Hello to all newbies and weldone Pink, fantastic.

Had a blow out last night.

Back on it today

stress...
lace xx
Put it behind you Lace and start afresh today, you can do it!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers hun, I can feel an egg on toast coming on. MMMM... my favourate, slimming one of course

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:23 am

Cheers hun, I can feel an egg on toast coming on. MMMM... my favourate, slimming one of course

hugs Lace xxx
Of course! Used all my eggs on pancakes this week

I'm almost looking forward to dieting from Monday, bit fed up of eating rubbish!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wait until easter we are all going to be knackered lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.