Dieter's for OZ

Old Feb 27th 2006, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Thanks cheri-pie, Clippies, lol and Debbie,
can you hear the music for the death march. Well I have put on a stone and a half since not going to weight Watchers. That has to come off, what a fat b***** I am.

God, boo hoo, but I can have potatoes so not too bad, I can eat again.

Well done everyone, even you Deb, didn't i just read you ate loads of choc? If so then you can still do it hun. I hate you lol, you better not be slimmer for the 25th.

Now wheres Cath and that Baileys lol

hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 28th 2006, 4:53 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I joined this thread and lasted about 2 mins, then unsubscribed, but ave been inspired by the Trevor MacDonald programme last night.

So for one month i am going to quit the booze and exercise a little every day i will start on 1st march untill 1st april, i am on here begging for lots and lots of support, coz will power is not something i have much of
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:00 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I joined this thread and lasted about 2 mins, then unsubscribed, but ave been inspired by the Trevor MacDonald programme last night.

So for one month i am going to quit the booze and exercise a little every day i will start on 1st march untill 1st april, i am on here begging for lots and lots of support, coz will power is not something i have much of
Welcome back Margaret

Well I have no willpower either but I shall try and help! I'm trying to walk to school every day instead of using the car and I'm going to join Rosemary Conley on Monday :scared:

Good luck on giving up the booze, I missed that Trevor McDonald program.

Lol Lacey, don't worry about the weight gain, I'm just as bad - what's important is you've started afresh - have a fantastic dieting week!

I must stop eating pancakes

Kathx
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:05 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies
Welcome back Margaret

Well I have no willpower either but I shall try and help! I'm trying to walk to school every day instead of using the car and I'm going to join Rosemary Conley on Monday :scared:

Good luck on giving up the booze, I missed that Trevor McDonald program.

Lol Lacey, don't worry about the weight gain, I'm just as bad - what's important is you've started afresh - have a fantastic dieting week!

I must stop eating pancakes

Kathx
Thanx Kath, i once done Rosemary Connelly, i liked the fact it had an exercise class, that wasn't to diffiuclt, I lost alot of weight with it and the class was enough to get me started doing other stuff, but they closed down, and i went back to my old ways, and put on more than i lost.

But i am seriously begging for help, coz am trying to do it without a class, coz i just don't have the time, coz every spare minute i spend on here, lol
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:11 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Kath, i once done Rosemary Connelly, i liked the fact it had an exercise class, that wasn't to diffiuclt, I lost alot of weight with it and the class was enough to get me started doing other stuff, but they closed down, and i went back to my old ways, and put on more than i lost.

But i am seriously begging for help, coz am trying to do it without a class, coz i just don't have the time, coz every spare minute i spend on here, lol
Yeah I've joined every diet club there is! Usually I lose quite well then give up and put on double.

Lol, I know what you mean about expats, my arse has doubled in size since I became a member!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yeah I've joined every diet club there is! Usually I lose quite well then give up and put on double.

Lol, I know what you mean about expats, my arse has doubled in size since I became a member!

PMSL, me to and my house is a shit hole and the kids hate me
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:15 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Snap! .........An I thought I was alone

I gave up alcohol for January, it wasn't too hard once I got out of the habit. The only trouble was the absolute craving for chocolate....totally uncontrollable. :scared:

I managed to get over that only to be controlled by another addiction.........................BE :scared:

Hope you get on well though, good luck

Cheri x
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default help

I saw on DIMA website that you will be tested for other conditions ( diabetic - heart condition or athritus ) if you are classed overweight at meds - has anybody had to do these tests - did it delay visa
thankyou
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:52 pm

PMSL, that is exactly the same with me! I think I'll just pop on computer and check emails - 3 hours later I'm still faffing about on expats.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Originally Posted by coffeebean
I saw on DIMA website that you will be tested for other conditions ( diabetic - heart condition or athritus ) if you are classed overweight at meds - has anybody had to do these tests - did it delay visa
thankyou
I was obese at medicals and didn't have to have any other tests - but then that was the only thing that was wrong. I had normal blood pressure, could do all the balance and reaction tests etc so that may be why.

Heather
Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Yep I was normal too ajkfhsjajgbsbgal;srblsbkjsbfgk

sorry went a bit haywire there, lol

thanks Kath, welcome back Margaret. Yep, this is hard but I am dong the exercises thing tomorrow and I am not at Slimming World so I have taken the first step to becoming a fitter me.

GIVE ME THE VISA
thats what I need to kick me in the pants lol

lace xxx
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there again
Sorry, haven't been back on thread but because my email address has changed I was unable to get back to the website for a couple of days, anyway all sorted now. So still haven't had chance to catch up with the last 6 weeks of messages but I am sure I will get around to it sometime.

Heather, I am so sorry that we could not get together for a coffee before I left, I didn't even get to see my grandparents in Bristol and for that I have had to suffer the death of my grandfather last week, the funeral is tomorrow and I feel absolutely guilt-ridden because I didn't say goodbye.

Unfortunately we had so much to tend to before we left, mostly winding the business down from our end and handing over to somebody else. Then I didn't even pack till the day I left. One massive panic!!!

Anyway we arrived on Saturday January 21st and had previously booked a house north of Perth in an area called Tapping, house was new, well presented and clean. Also owned and managed by a very friendly and helpful lady from England.

We spent 2 weeks rushing around trying to do all the things that you are supposed to do as soon as you arrive, plus try and find somewhere that we wanted to set up home in.

We found a property in Woodvale, fantastic area, beautiful house, wonderful schools, English pub - we really have landed on our feet.

People are so friendly, I have started to help out in the school with the canteen and also the pre-primary class (reception). Have settled in unbelievably as have the girls.

Steve is back in England, just waiting for the house to sell. We have someone who wants to buy our house and they have someone who wants to buy theirs but they are waiting on someone to buy theirs......and so we have a chain situation.

Must go now, am out for coffee with a new friend and she is going to show me her new house just built.

Am off tomorrow with another new friend, we have been meeting every Friday for lunch and have also started those new aqua massage sessions. Very good and very cheap.

Bye for now all
Theresa
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Awwwww Theresa,
don't beat your self up about your Grandad, Where ever he is he will be proud of you. Life is a constant rush and you have had your fair share of crap to deal with.
I am so pleased it is working out for you. That is fantastic. Woodvale, Hmmm... aircraft, my other half would die if I said we were going to live at Woodvale. lol

All the best to you and yours and I hope to see you in Perth one day.

Hugs and stuff Lace xx
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there again
Sorry, haven't been back on thread but because my email address has changed I was unable to get back to the website for a couple of days, anyway all sorted now. So still haven't had chance to catch up with the last 6 weeks of messages but I am sure I will get around to it sometime.

Heather, I am so sorry that we could not get together for a coffee before I left, I didn't even get to see my grandparents in Bristol and for that I have had to suffer the death of my grandfather last week, the funeral is tomorrow and I feel absolutely guilt-ridden because I didn't say goodbye.

Unfortunately we had so much to tend to before we left, mostly winding the business down from our end and handing over to somebody else. Then I didn't even pack till the day I left. One massive panic!!!

Anyway we arrived on Saturday January 21st and had previously booked a house north of Perth in an area called Tapping, house was new, well presented and clean. Also owned and managed by a very friendly and helpful lady from England.

We spent 2 weeks rushing around trying to do all the things that you are supposed to do as soon as you arrive, plus try and find somewhere that we wanted to set up home in.

We found a property in Woodvale, fantastic area, beautiful house, wonderful schools, English pub - we really have landed on our feet.

People are so friendly, I have started to help out in the school with the canteen and also the pre-primary class (reception). Have settled in unbelievably as have the girls.

Steve is back in England, just waiting for the house to sell. We have someone who wants to buy our house and they have someone who wants to buy theirs but they are waiting on someone to buy theirs......and so we have a chain situation.

Must go now, am out for coffee with a new friend and she is going to show me her new house just built.

Am off tomorrow with another new friend, we have been meeting every Friday for lunch and have also started those new aqua massage sessions. Very good and very cheap.

Bye for now all
Theresa
Ah Theresa, sincere condolences for your Grandad.

Really glad you've settled in so well, it sounds so lovely - I'm very jealous!

Kath x
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, can i join in????

I really want to lose weight for moving over to Sydney in May cause i dont want to start my new life feeling all fat and miserable lol.

I started doing weight watchers at home in the middle of January and had lost 11lbs. But over the past 2 weeks i have been shockingly bad and havent been dieting at all because its so stressful right now and when i weighed myself on sunday night i had gained 3lb.

So monday this week i have started again (8lb) lighter than jan and really need to find the motivation for this. I have a wedding a fortnight before we leave and want to look as good as possible. I have 8 weeks to lose as much as i can. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.