Dieter's for OZ

Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Remember me?

Hey Theresa,

I hope you have a fab last couple of weeks in this wet and cold country, and that everything goes well for you "on the other side".

Not been on this thread for ages, been a bit naughty really. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas, I did (mostly). I went and bought the new Davina exercise dvd yesterday and am planning to start again on the 2nd. It's a monday so seems a good time. I have my tapes from the hypnotherapist too, I am sure it has stopped me eating between meals, I was picking at stuff an awful lot, not good stuff either, but I am not fussed about biscuits or chocolate or pastries. It means that we still have 2 boxes of mince pies left, and I only bought 3! We also have a huge tin of Quality street that a visitor brought yesterday, that may be donated to the local A & E department or something similar.

Anyway, have a brilliant new year and hope you all get what you wish for.

Take care all

Shirley

Good luck with the Davina DVD, it's supposed to be a good one.

Theresa

Last edited by hooperhome; Dec 30th 2005 at 10:11 am.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Good luck with the Davina DVD, it's supposed to be a good one.

Thersa

Hi Theresa, I have a cousin who lives about 20mins north-west of Perth, in Woodvale been there about 4yrs and loves it.
We are thinking Victoria S.E but does depend on where hubby gets work. I'm also hoping all the salad n fruit and swimming etc will help, so I won't need to diet Lol
Old Dec 30th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi Theresa, I have a cousin who lives about 20mins north-west of Perth, in Woodvale been there about 4yrs and loves it.
We are thinking Victoria S.E but does depend on where hubby gets work. I'm also hoping all the salad n fruit and swimming etc will help, so I won't need to diet Lol

Have just checked the map for Woodvale, we are staying close by there for the first 2 weeks in Hillarys. Small world!

Glad to hear your cousin is loving it there.

Theresa
Old Dec 30th 2005, 11:00 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Have just checked the map for Woodvale, we are staying close by there for the first 2 weeks in Hillarys. Small world!

Glad to hear your cousin is loving it there.

Theresa
My sister in law lives in Hillarys, they love it. We do too, which is why that is where we are hoping to end up living!

Shirley
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:37 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a fab Christmas!

I of course ate far too much and have put on loads of weight - but that is in the past now because today is the first day of the rest of my life! Time to stop faffing about and knuckle down. Thankfully my husband is starting a diet today too - in fact he's drawn us both graphs with a line showing a prediction of 1lb a week so if we do better than that it's a bonus.

Theresa, wow how fantastic! Good luck in your new life, it must be so exciting and nerve wracking now! We have never been to Australia so are finding it really hard to decide where we want to settle but we're pretty sure Western Australia is the area we'll head to - whereabouts in that huge space we've no idea though lol. Hoping to do a reckie in a few months when we've recovered from the cost of Christmas.

Anyway, I'm rambling again - I'm sending positive dieting vibes to you all.........can you feel them?

Oh I've ordered that new Claire Sweeney weight watchers excercise dvd - let me know how the Davina one is as I'm looking for another one to get too.

Good luck everyone and happy dieting!

Kath xx
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clippies
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a fab Christmas!

I of course ate far too much and have put on loads of weight - but that is in the past now because today is the first day of the rest of my life! Time to stop faffing about and knuckle down. Thankfully my husband is starting a diet today too - in fact he's drawn us both graphs with a line showing a prediction of 1lb a week so if we do better than that it's a bonus.

Theresa, wow how fantastic! Good luck in your new life, it must be so exciting and nerve wracking now! We have never been to Australia so are finding it really hard to decide where we want to settle but we're pretty sure Western Australia is the area we'll head to - whereabouts in that huge space we've no idea though lol. Hoping to do a reckie in a few months when we've recovered from the cost of Christmas.

Anyway, I'm rambling again - I'm sending positive dieting vibes to you all.........can you feel them?

Oh I've ordered that new Claire Sweeney weight watchers excercise dvd - let me know how the Davina one is as I'm looking for another one to get too.

Good luck everyone and happy dieting!

Kath xx

Hi Kath

Don't know where we will end up ourselves, have the first 2 weeks booked in a house in Hillarys and after that....who knows?

Will let you know what we think of the places we visit, we too have never been to Australia!!!

Theresa
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

G'day girls

Theresa you have the best time what ever you are doing you deserve it.

Shirley, Kath anyone else I am back on the waggon and loving it. I have been good all day, no beer, no wine nothing.

I know I haven't been on not up to date with current eating habits lol.

Hugs and stuff Lace xxxxx

9 million stone here I come (down wards lol)
xxxxx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Day two girls.

Got up quite lat this morning and I have had nothing to eat yet which means it is not long till lunch. Might just wait lol

How are you all doing.

hugs Lace x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Day two girls.

Got up quite lat this morning and I have had nothing to eat yet which means it is not long till lunch. Might just wait lol

How are you all doing.

hugs Lace x
Mornin Lace, not been up long meself, only just finishin a cup of tea, so will probably wait till dinner as well.
Gotta be extra good today as my weigh in is at 5 tonight, so it looks like its toast (no butter) and laughing cow cheese for me yumm... gotta look good for LJ's leavin do Glad to hear your back on the wagon.

See you soon Lol x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Chick, the laughing cow sounds great.

Yeah I am hoping to get there, with Ill mothers and thiings happening, I am still hoping to get there.

I am serious about losing this weight though. I am not going to Weight Watchers until next week as I don't think the place where I go is open yet. So I will wait till then. I am on it though.

Keep on trucking
hugs Lace x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Am joining you Lace - have started today - again !! I lost 21 lbs by July last year and, when I weighed in the new year I'd gained 12 lbs so only ended up with a 9lb loss last year. Expensive 9lb's that's for sure !!

Have booked the xrays for 14th Jan but unable, as yet, to book the medicals but have to drop at least a stone and start the exercise again.

I bought the new Davina DVD and workout 2006 cd and dvd last night and did one of the Davina DVD's this morning and listened to on of the CD's this morning to get me moving quicker. Have stuck to diet too so far but it's not even 11am yet !!

Tonight Rosemary Conley starts again and she has a new diet out based on the GI so I can't wait to go to get all the new info and get started.

Back at work tomorrow too so hope that all these new starts don't start all the glandular fever stuff off again. Fingers crossed. Mind you - am off to Florida in three weeks - how's that going to help ?!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

day three for me! worked noghts on monday and usually i eat like a pig but just had a bowl of cereal at 3 am.

i got married last june and have gained a stone in weight so got more hard work to do! am going running later, got up to 2 miles in the summer so will try to get there again.

i'm going to cut out all bad things and we all know what they are dont we! and eat whole food, no white bread or milk either, i'm lucky that i like soya products, dont be afraid to try them cos they're so tasty, especially the caramel and chocolate desserts!

well, good luck everyone, who needs WW when we can support each other eh?!

happy new year and heres to everyone having successful medicals!

debbie
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:36 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well girls, it's weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it! didn't manage to make the last weigh in before christmas too much to do to have the time to go so used it as a green light to eat!! have just finished the chocolate in the house and the toffee so nothing naughty left to eat have just got Baileys left now so might have a go at finishing that tonight!
I was watching GMTV this morning and there was a woman on there who had lost 9 stone in just under a year! she followed the Rosemary Conley diet and exercise programme, I've just looked it up on the web, she follows a GI type of diet and there are 2 classes near me, there's one on my day off so am in two minds whether or not to switch from weight watchers and try Rosemary Conley instead, although I may only be here another 6 weeks before we go to Oz, decisions decisions!! has anyone tried the Rosemary Conley diet?

Well done Lace for getting back on the wagon, although it's beginning to sound quite crowded!!

Also great going Debbie keep it up, Ohippy I've got Davina's DVD and when I did it the first time I could hardly walk for 3 days after!! good luck with it!

Good luck to Lol, Clippies, and hooperhome, if I missed anyone I'm sorry but lets all agree to do it this time!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Love and hugs
Mandi xxx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

good luck mandi, fingers crossed!

i'm the same as you, youthe kids take the chocs into their rooms but have got a full bottle of baileys in the fridge have got our works do on friday too a five course bloody meal!, but will be followed by a dirty weekend with hubby so i'm hoping i might burn off some caleries

i used to do rosemary connelly years ago so might give it a try too, i do like the GI diet but i didnt lose weight, think i must have been eating too much!

well, keep us posted

debs x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:13 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff Heather, will be watching eagerly for your updates!

Lacey, wel done for getting back on the wagon, I'm with you on the 9 million stone lol, that's how it's gonna feel! Mind you I'm feeling very focused so hopefully it should be a doddle

I'm on day two, doing well so far - have cut out tea and coffee and drinking herbal instead. Someone told me Green tea is an appetite suppressant so I'm drinking that - it's taking some getting used to but I'm hoping cutting the caffeine out will help me drink more water.

Mandi don't worry about the weigh in, get it over and done with and put it behind you and then look forward.

I've got a freezer full of veggie sausage rolls and home roasties and all sorts of stuff I shouldn't have - last night after I'd been good all day my husband said "we might as well eat this stuff as it's a waste throwing it away, there must be £20 worth there" but I refused! I said no way I'd rather see £20 in the bin than 20 pounds on my hips! It's still in the freezer but I'm not having it.

I've made a resolution to give up chocolate for a month. Lol I must be mad! My son keeps on offering me things out of his tin of goodies he has left over from Christmas but I've managed to resist it lol.

I'm with you on the GI diet Debs - I loved it but didn't lose an ounce! Think I must've been overdoing the portions to I did lose a load of weight on Rosemary Conley and on Weight Watchers at separate times. I think they both work if you stick to them but it just depends which fits into your life better. I felt and looked better when I did the Rosemary Conley but I did find it a bit restricting, can't really have much to drink and I like to have a drink if I go out. It might have changed now though.

So now we're all on the wagon lets make sure we don't let anyone fall off Hold tight girls!

Kath x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.