Dieter's for OZ

Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:03 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Glad to see you back Theresa, glad things are coming together for you, and the house will sell eventually, apparently the housing market is picking up so in the New Year there may be a flourish of activity. I daren't book tickets until we have signed contracts, cowardly I know but with one sale falling through close to exchange it's not a risk I'm willing to take!!

Our buyers are coming back on Friday, they want to bring their son who's home from Uni to have a look so I've got to do some serious cleaning today as I'm at work tomorrow and Friday, I've also got my youngest off school, she was diagnosed as having asthma yesterday! she's more upset at having to miss her nativity play, the doctor didn't think it was a good idea that she did it as it's in a draughty Abbey! she also missed the pantomime that visited her school yesterday, poor mite.

Weigh in tomorrow, hope I've lost as I have been very good, haven't even had any wine for the last 3 days!! ideally I'd like to lose 2lbs so then I've got another 2 to lose next week in time for Christmas!

Lace, you'll know when you're ready to start tackling the eating, you'll wake up one morning and think "right today's the day I do something!" well that's what happened with me

Bye for now

love and hugs
Mandi x
Old Dec 14th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Hi, I've avoided this thread for a while thinking I'd catch up when I was ready to start dieting. Well months later I find now's the time but that I can't read and retain 178 pages - is anyone willing to give a brief synopsis of how it's going so far, who the main characters are and if anything's succeeded consistently for anyone.

I've lost 1/2 stone over the last 4 weeks but I'd actually lost that over the first 2 weeks and I'm struggling to maintain interest as nothing more comes off. Still got another 3 stones minimum to lose.

Hope it's not too late to join in.

Flip
(Melbourne based and ex of Oldham, Rochdale, Hull, Skipton, Essex & Wolverhampton)
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, had my weigh in today didn't make my 3lb target but i did manage 2lbs.
Really chuffed tho cos i was out on friday (bit of a do ) and out sat (birthday do ) so i am again going for a 3lb loss for next week.
Well done Mandi.....again
and welcome to flip
Please don't give up Lace it WILL work out. We believe in you !!!!!
See you all next time
x Lol

Last edited by Keith&Lol; Dec 14th 2005 at 7:12 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 9:05 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi all, had my weigh in today didn't make my 3lb target but i did manage 2lbs.
Really chuffed tho cos i was out on friday (bit of a do ) and out sat (birthday do ) so i am again going for a 3lb loss for next week.
Well done Mandi.....again
and welcome to flip
Please don't give up Lace it WILL work out. We believe in you !!!!!
See you all next time
x Lol
Well done Lol that's brilliant, I'm sure you'll make the 3lbs as you sound so focused. I have family in Wigan Winstanley to be exact.

Also welcome to Flip, you get a lot of support from this thread, I'm sure you'll do really well.

Mandi x
Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:17 pm
nursey

Well had my weigh in last Thursday and lost 1.5lbs, really wanted to lose 2lbs but I'm happy with that. (that's 11.5lbs in 4 weeks )

Don't know about you guys but the temptation at the moment is so hard to resist! keep being offered mince pies, chocolate biscuits and sweets!!! i did succumb to a mince pie yesterday, I thought they were only 3 points but i worked it out on my little calculator thingy and it was actually 4.5 points oh well, never mind off to the gym in a few minutes, picking my daughter up from work and going straight there, really not in the mood but I'm sure that once I'm there I'll enjoy it.

Catch up soon.

Mandi x
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well done guys, I'm crap lol.

I can't stop drinking and the mince pies are looking warmed lol lol

Give me a CO and I'll stop eating, give me a visa and I'll pass out!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone

hugs Lace x
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
well done guys, I'm crap lol.

I can't stop drinking and the mince pies are looking warmed lol lol

Give me a CO and I'll stop eating, give me a visa and I'll pass out!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone

hugs Lace x

Evening all,
had my weigh in today, only managed 1lb off. Did go out for a meal on the friday night with quite a few and i did give in to a mince pie at dinner today, so all in all not to disapointed Next weigh in is just after Christmas so fingers crossed i don't go OTT too much. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year Lol x
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all,
had my weigh in today, only managed 1lb off. Did go out for a meal on the friday night with quite a few and i did give in to a mince pie at dinner today, so all in all not to disapointed Next weigh in is just after Christmas so fingers crossed i don't go OTT too much. Hope everyone has a great Christmas and an even better New Year Lol x

Well done - that's fantastic at this time of year. I went to weigh in and gained 2lb which I did expect. I'm having viewers on the house almost daily so spend most of the day cleaning, don't stop for proper meals and am snacking on chocolate and biscuits all day. RC is starting a new diet in the new year based on the GI diet so hope that will kick start next years diet !!

Heather
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

new year dieting girls, thats where I'll be! I am hoping to hear something after the new year. Anything! If I do my arse will be into gear and it will be all go. Well done Lol, I hate ya, but not to worry will see you in Jan lol lol.

Happy Chrismas girls

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lacey21
new year dieting girls, thats where I'll be! I am hoping to hear something after the new year. Anything! If I do my arse will be into gear and it will be all go. Well done Lol, I hate ya, but not to worry will see you in Jan lol lol.

Happy Chrismas girls

hugs Lace xxxx

Hi all,
had my weigh in yesterday....1lb gain.... I was really chuffed as i was expectin at least 3lb if not 4lb. Oh well just the new year to get out the way and hopefully we'll all be back on track. All the best for the new year girls...Lol x
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there girls

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year!

Now then, back to the weigh-in, my last post was 2 weeks ago, weighing 10 stone 4, today I have reached 10 stone 7. Christmas has to take a lot of the blame but also my health has definitely improved lately. I have had 2 months of eating and drinking whatever I like but now I need to start being sensible. I also had my blood pressure checked again yesterday which has now returned to normal, thank goodness.

I am leaving England on 19th January, (yee hah) so we are now busy clearing the house of everything that is not going with us.

Happy dieting
Theresa
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there girls

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year!

Now then, back to the weigh-in, my last post was 2 weeks ago, weighing 10 stone 4, today I have reached 10 stone 7. Christmas has to take a lot of the blame but also my health has definitely improved lately. I have had 2 months of eating and drinking whatever I like but now I need to start being sensible. I also had my blood pressure checked again yesterday which has now returned to normal, thank goodness.

I am leaving England on 19th January, (yee hah) so we are now busy clearing the house of everything that is not going with us.

Happy dieting
Theresa

Hi Theresa, good luck in your new life, glad everything is ok healthwise. Where are you going to settle? and more importantly are you gonna carry on dieting
Wishing you all the best x x Lol
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:41 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there girls

Happy dieting
Theresa
Remember me?

Hey Theresa,

I hope you have a fab last couple of weeks in this wet and cold country, and that everything goes well for you "on the other side".

Not been on this thread for ages, been a bit naughty really. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas, I did (mostly). I went and bought the new Davina exercise dvd yesterday and am planning to start again on the 2nd. It's a monday so seems a good time. I have my tapes from the hypnotherapist too, I am sure it has stopped me eating between meals, I was picking at stuff an awful lot, not good stuff either, but I am not fussed about biscuits or chocolate or pastries. It means that we still have 2 boxes of mince pies left, and I only bought 3! We also have a huge tin of Quality street that a visitor brought yesterday, that may be donated to the local A & E department or something similar.

Anyway, have a brilliant new year and hope you all get what you wish for.

Take care all

Shirley
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Theresa, good luck in your new life, glad everything is ok healthwise. Where are you going to settle? and more importantly are you gonna carry on dieting
have avoided this thread for months!!! but i'm here now!

havent been up long so dont know whether to start today with the healthy eating or have a big brekkie and finish off some chocolate feel like a beached whale, and look like one too!!

have booked in my first run though with my mate next wednesday! working nights monday, will feel crap tues so thats why wednesday!

good luck all, and a happy new year and well done to all you who've reached your goals!

debs x
Old Dec 30th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

We are off to Perth and because it has been a last minute decision to turn the holiday into the 'move' things are very chaotic. It is almost a relief that Christmas is now over and I can concentrate on everything else.

Yes I do plan to carry on dieting, of course I do !!! Well, I hope I will, hot weather means I will eat more salads and fruit and drink more water, hopefully lots of swimming in the pool aswell if it is too hot to do any workouts. Only thing is, I will definitely have to sample all those lovely Australian white wines, that may be my downfall!

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.