Dieter's for OZ

Old Oct 12th 2005, 9:23 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Just wanted to quickly thanks everyone for the 'kick up the bum' karma!!!! must of worked though i've lost 5lbs this week :scared: yes i did eat
Wow! Super fantastic Well done you! blimey, just think 2 more pounds and that's half a stone!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

SAM

you have given it to me, now that is not the way to treat a nice person! I have put on 1 and a half pounds, I told you bonfire lollies (they are like treacle toffee on a stick Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

I have swam this week too,
do you think it is muscle lol lol lol
no bonfire lollies,

DIMIA I am leaving the bloody country and don't know when I will be back what DO YOU want from me lol
lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 3:58 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Am truly really sorry to all those who received my lost llbs but please don't send them back took me forever and a day plus some bum kicking and a rotten cold (stopped me drinking and i thought, ummmm i'll stick to weekend drink only) and bucket loads of will power (trust me was definately bucket loads) now all i have to do is keep it off!!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

hey now listen here DONOT sent it this way,
I don't want it honest I can do with out this

well done you
no bonfire lollies now lol
lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:26 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

It has been ages since I last updated and in that time the weightloss has not been masively forthcoming, but I am on holiday back in the UK so have not been very good on the JD and Cokes,

I cant remember what my last weight was and this thread is soooo long that I cant find my last post but I am curently 12 stone 4 lbs, there has been a loss but not a huge ammount.

Back to Aus on sunday so back to goin to the gym and being good.

Funny thing is my mum and I had a bet nearly 3 months ago over who was gonna loose the most weight by the end of october, when I was the other side of the world she was telling me she had lost more than me but I came over as a suprise and there she is eating a bar of white chocolate and she has not lost anything so she owesme £100

Kala
Old Oct 12th 2005, 4:42 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
It has been ages since I last updated and in that time the weightloss has not been masively forthcoming, but I am on holiday back in the UK so have not been very good on the JD and Cokes,

I cant remember what my last weight was and this thread is soooo long that I cant find my last post but I am curently 12 stone 4 lbs, there has been a loss but not a huge ammount.

Back to Aus on sunday so back to goin to the gym and being good.

Funny thing is my mum and I had a bet nearly 3 months ago over who was gonna loose the most weight by the end of october, when I was the other side of the world she was telling me she had lost more than me but I came over as a suprise and there she is eating a bar of white chocolate and she has not lost anything so she owesme £100

Kala
So that was a good result then Kala, a surprise visit for you mum and £100 spending money for you, sorted!!!!,
Any amount of weight loss is good so it doesn't matter if it is not a huge amount, took me ummmm ...... months before i even got the willpower to start so slow but sure is the best!!! well done!!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Weldone Kala good result

keep on trucking even the small bits count
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 5:52 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell did THAT happen!!!!!

Just been to my first weigh-in at Weight-watchers and I've put on 1/2 a pound

I've been really good too and have made healthy soups and stews with lots of fresh veggies and lean cuts of meat and no snacking between meals.

I'm not going to give up but it's a bit disheartening!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right honey keep cool and don't give up, this is just a glitch!

I have done the same, I have put on according to them 1 and a half pounds which is crap and I know that, however, your body is just adjusting to the fact it is on a new diet.

Now get back on the waggon have a piece of toast or whatever and lets do better next honey

I'll support you, if you give me a leg up from time to time

hugs and all that lace xx

soon be there honey x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:19 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

If I'd cheated I could understand it.......but I honestly haven't.

Have you any tips or advice, any healthy meal suggestions????
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NONE!

I am crap at dieting god made me fat!

No really just keep on doing what you are doing and next week you will see a difference honest, just don't lose it and say 'oh stuff it' thats not what to do. It's your first week you'll get better.

did you point everything, did you write it down? I mean everything!

Keep in there
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:33 pm
cheeky tart

I've been doing the NoCount one and followed it to the letter. Even when I've eaten out I've been choosing melon for a starter, grilled steak with salad etc (no dressing) I just don't understand it. I've re-read my little book just to make sure I'm doing it right and I am!!!!

I'm really hacked off to be honest
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:37 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The A Team
I've been doing the NoCount one and followed it to the letter. Even when I've eaten out I've been choosing melon for a starter, grilled steak with salad etc (no dressing) I just don't understand it. I've re-read my little book just to make sure I'm doing it right and I am!!!!

I'm really hacked off to be honest
Don't give up!! like lace has said your body is adjusting, I bet that if you stick with it this week you'll lose at weigh in, are you eating enough? did you have all your points allowance (21) for the week?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 7:50 pm
cheeky tart

My body's adjusting that's for sure. I've had a banging headache from eating all this healthy food instead of the rubbish I usually eat. I'm very impatient but I would of been happy if I'd only lost a lb but to put it on has made me feel really low as I was so sure I'd lost some. I've checked my book again and I am doing it right and eating enough. I have got an under active thyroid and I'm due to have another blood test to see if I'm on the correct dose of thyroxine so it could be to do with that.

I'm not going to give up but this has been such a crappy week I could have done with a bit of a boost
Old Oct 12th 2005, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well there you go the Mrs Impatient!

Jesus I can't even say I have an under active thyroid, I am just a fat pig who loves grub!!!
So keep going the banging headache! we all get that, cos you are cutting down and your body is recovering from that
keep up with it or I'll make you a Mr Miss Book

MISS IMPATIENT
lol
lace x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.